الموضوع: The full prayer and verses, duas.

النتائج 1 إلى 8 من 8
  1. افتراضي The full prayer and verses, duas.

Asalaamualaikum wa rahmatu alllah barakato,
    my dear brother Nasser Muhammad al Yemini, it is with great pleasure to write to you and at last ask of your great wisdom and knowledge, that is of something I have been waiting for for a very long time, such as you. My search for the true teachings have alluded me until now. I have hung on to the rope of Allah and seen and read many hadiths and pertained to practice in a manner with in accordance to hadiths and this Sunnah. But it has been frustrating as I have felt and noticed many hadiths do not make sense or defy logic and common sense. I am glad to see that it was not just me fearing this.
    I have read many threads and can understand well what it is you say and for your supporters that intervene and answer on your behalf. I have many questions that i want to ask you, but I will not bombard you with all in any one time, but slowly, and I hope that you will answer when the time is right.
    My first and foremost question is this, about our prayers. I have managed to find a majority of the prayer formula in the Quran, but I would like if you could please, is to lay the full prayer down by verse and in order and show us how it is to perform a rightful pray.
    I was struck by reading your messges pertaining to intercession, and I thought instantly about the prayer and its true implications, as regards when Muhammad is mentioned. Though I believe it is right to give peace and blessings to Muhammad, peace and forgiveness upon him, but should we include him in the shaahadah ???....
    Also regarding prayers, is the Istikarah as formula for seeking help correct?
    Is Ayatul Kursi a prayer of protection in its fullest, being the Most high verse??....protection from the jinn. Is it really that we have to seek constant protection from them??....and did a Jinn really reveal this prayer.
    I want to thankyou for your time and may Allah forward you in your progress and make you victorious in your efforts. Peace brother Nasser.

2. افتراضي

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, Allah's peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you and upon our honorable Imam and his righteous family, and to all the supporters and searchers for the Truth.
    Welcome to the blessed website of Allah's khalifa the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, he taught us that the statements for the prayers is still to come yet, it is not fully done, and here are some of the translated statements to answer some of your questions..

اقتباس المشاركة 159495 من موضوع More from the explanatory statement of the prayers for the asking from the best foremost supportive helpers..

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

18 - 11 - 1435 AH
    13 - 09 - 2014 AD
    11:17 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

More from the explanatory statement of the prayers for the asking from the best foremost supporters..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets and messengers and their righteous families, from the first one of them to the end seal of them Mohammad the messenger of Allah and those who followed them till the Day of Judgement, after this..

Peace of Allah upon you my beloved best foremost supportive helpers, preceded our declaration that when you pray with the congregation in the mosque as the Sunnis and Al-Jamaa do pray, so you do not desert the houses of Allah because of differences of your prayers, and Allah accepts from you and writes for you more units (rakaat) an additional free-gift (nafilah) for you with your Lord for the fact that you are keen onto the unity of your nation so they acknowledge the Truth, and when you pray alone then pray as we had taught you by the Truth.

Indeed the prayer is two units for each obligatory prayer and surly Zuhr and Asr prayers advanced combining in the time of Zuhr prayer or delayed combining in the time of Asr prayer, and regarding the Sunna prayers it is a salutation to Allah's houses to be performed between the (Adhan) call and the (Eqama) call, and who did not come till the time of Eqama call to pray so he should pray the obligatory then he prays the sunna after the obligatory prayer, and to pray the sunna only after the obligatory for who did not pray the sunna before the Eqama call to the instated prayer which just been made the call for it.

And regarding to those who prayed the Zuhr and Asr prayers advanced combining so only one sunna prayer should be offered for both, if one prayed Zuhr and Asr prayers advanced combination in the mosque so he should do two units (rukaatayn) sunna between the Adhan call for Zuhr prayer and Eqama call for Zuhr prayer, and when he prays Asr and Zuhr delayed combining so he would do their sunna (of both prayers) between Adhan call and Eqama of Asr prayer for the fact the sunnas of the prayers are salutations of Allah's houses two units at the arrival to the instated pray which just been made the call for it, in confirming to the narration of the messenger of Allah Mohammad forgiveness of Allah and peace be upon him and his family: [If one of you entered the mosque he should not sit until he prays two units] Truthful forgiveness and peace be upon him. And he meant at the arriving to the mosque to wait for performance of the prayer so he should not sit until he prays two units and that is the sunna in the houses of Allah only, and there is no a middle (tashahud) declaration in the sunnas (prayer) but the last declaration (tashahud) only.

As we taught you before regarding to the two units there is between them middle (tashahud) declaration between the first and the second (units) as follows:

{Allah bears witness that there is no god but He, and (so do) the angels and those who possess the knowledge, maintaining justice. There is no god but He, the Mighty, the Wise.} [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:18

{Our Lord, make not our hearts to deviate after You has guided us and grant us mercy from You; surely You are the Grantor.}
    [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:8

Then he stands up to perform the second unit, then he recites within himself between the loud utterance and the secret in the self, so not utter loudly nor be silent then he says the last (tashahud) declaration at sitting down:
    {Allah bears witness that there is no god but He, and (so do) the angels and those who possess the knowledge, maintaining justice. There is no god but He, the Mighty, the Wise.} 3:18
    {Our Lord, make not our hearts to deviate after You has guided us and grant us mercy from You; surely You are the Grantor.} 3:8
    Then he says: {Glory be to your Lord, the Lord of Might, above what they describe!(180) And peace be upon the messengers!(181) And praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds!(182)}[Al-Sãffãt] 37:180-183

Then he turns his face to the right so he salutes onto the angel Raqeeb then he turns his face to the left and salutes the angel Ateed without saying their names, only (assalamu alaykom wa rahmatullah) peace be upon you and Allah's mercy, for the fact the two angles replays to you and you do not hear their their reply so they say: (wa alaykom assalam wa rahamtullah wa barakatuh) And peace be upon you and Allah's mercy and His blessings, so they add above that by the supplication for the kneeling and the prostrating ones for their Lord.

And in regarding to the one unit of shortened prayer: if you feared that they attack you those who disbelieved so here one unit for each group as we taught you before. and the declaration to be recited complete at the seating after the first unit (rakaa) for the fact the first group will finish their prayer after the salutation after the first unit (rakaa) therefor they recite the declaration completely the they salute and get up to guard the second group, then their follow up with the Imam the second group which was guarding them so the complete with Imam the second unit (rakaa).

Indeed that your prayers in the houses of Allah is better and more loved to Allah that your prayers in your homes except for the women their prayers in their homes are better for them than their prayers in the mosques.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
    Your brother; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

Please read more from the translated statements written by the Imam Mahdi about the prayers:
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?22525

اقتباس المشاركة 158615 من موضوع مزيدٌ من بيان الصلوات للسائلين من الأنصار السابقين الأخيار..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـة الأصليّة للبيـان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=158606

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني

18 - ذو القعدة - 1435 هـ
    13 - 09 - 2014 مـ
    11:17 مساءً
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

مزيدٌ من بيان الصلوات للسائلين من الأنصار السابقين الأخيار ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة الأنبياء والمُرسلين وآلهم الطّيّبين من أوّلهم الى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله ومن اتّبعهم إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..

سلامُ الله عليكم أحبّتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، وسبقت فتوانا أنَّكم حين تُصلّون مع الجماعة في المساجد أن تُصلّوا كما يُصلّي أهلُ السُّنة والجماعة حتى لا تهجروا بيوت الله بسبب اختلاف صلواتكم، ويتقبّل الله منكم ويكتب لكم زيادةَ الركعات في الصلوات نافلةً لكم عند ربِّكم لكونكم حريصون على وحدة أمَّتكم حتى يعترفوا بالحقّ، وحين تُصلّون وحدَكم فصلّوا كما علّّمناكم بالحقّ:

إنَّ الصلاة ركعتان لكل فرض وإنَّ صلاة الظهر والعصر جمعُ تقديمٍ في صلاة الظهر أو جمعُ تأخيرٍ في صلاةِ العصر، وبالنسبة لسُنن الصلوات فهي تحيَّةٌ لبيوت الله تؤدّى بين الأذان والإقامة، ومن لم يحضر إلا حين إقامة الصلاة فيُصلّي الفرض فمن ثم يصلي السُّنة من بعد الفرض، وفقط يصلي السُّنة بعد الفرض من لم يُصلِّ السُّنة قبل إقامة الصلاة الموقوتة التي تمّ النداء لها.

وبالنسبة لمن صلّى صلاة الظهر والعصر جمعَ تقديم فتُجزي عنهما سنةٌ واحدةٌ فقط، فإذا صلى الظهر والعصر جمع تقديم في المسجد فيؤدي ركعتي سُنّةٍ بين أذان صلاة الظهر والإقامة لصلاة الظهر، وحين يصلي العصر والظهر جمع تأخير فيؤدي سنتهما بين أذان وإقامة صلاة العصر كون سُنن الصلوات إنَّما هي تحية بيوت الله ركعتين عند الحضور للصلاة الموقوته التي تمّ النداء لها، تصديقاً لحديثِ محمدٍ رسولِ الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم:
    [ إذا دخل أحدُكم المسجدَ فلا يجلس حتى يصلي ركعتين ] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام.

ويقصد عند الحضور الى المسجد لينتظر إقامة الصلاة فلا يجلس لينتظر إقامة الصلاة حتى يُصلّي ركعتين وتلك هي السُّنة في بيوت الله فقط، ولا يوجد تشهُّد أوسط في السُّنن بل التشهد الأخيرفقط.

وكما علّمناكم من قبل فبالنسبة لركعتي الفرض فبينهما تشهد أوسط بين الركعة الأولى والثانية كما يلي:
    {شَهِدَ اللَّـهُ أَنَّهُ لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ وَأُولُو الْعِلْمِ قَائِمًا بِالْقِسْطِ لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ (18)} [آل عمران].
    {رَبَّنَا لاَ تُزِغْ قُلُوبَنَا بَعْدَ إِذْ هَدَيْتَنَا وَهَبْ لَنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْوَهَّابُ (8)} [آل عمران].

فمن ثم يقوم لأداء الركعة الثانية، ثم يتلو في نفسه بين الجهر والسر في النفس فلا يجهر ولا يخافت فيقول التشهد الأخير عند الجلوس:
    {شَهِدَ اللَّـهُ أَنَّهُ لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ وَأُولُو الْعِلْمِ قَائِمًا بِالْقِسْطِ لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ (18)}.
    {رَبَّنَا لاَ تُزِغْ قُلُوبَنَا بَعْدَ إِذْ هَدَيْتَنَا وَهَبْ لَنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْوَهَّابُ (8)}.
    فمن ثم يقول: {سُبْحَانَ رَ‌بِّكَ رَ‌بِّ الْعِزَّةِ عَمَّا يَصِفُونَ ﴿180﴾ وَسَلَامٌ عَلَى الْمُرْ‌سَلِينَ ﴿181﴾ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّـهِ رَ‌بِّ الْعَالَمِينَ ﴿182﴾} [الصافات].

فمن ثم يُلفِت وجهه إلى اليمين فيسلّم على الملك رقيب، فمن ثم يُلفِت وجهه لليسار فيسلّم على الملك عتيد بغير ذكر أسمائِهم، بل فقط السلام عليكم ورحمة الله، لكون الملكان يردّون عليكم وأنتم لا تسمعون ردَّهم فيقولون: وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته، فيزيدون فوق ذلك بالدعاء للراكعين الساجدين لربهم.

وبالنسبة لركعة صلاة القصر: فإن خفتم أن يفتنَكم الذين كفروا فهنا ركعةٌ واحدةٌ فقط لكل طائفةٍ كما علَّمناكم من قبل، وإنَّ التشهد يُتلى كاملاً عند الجلوس بعد الركعة الأولى لكون الطائفة الأولى سوف يُنهون صلاتهم بالتسليم من بعد الركعة الأولى ولذلك يتلون التشهد كاملاً فيُسلِّمون وينهضون لحراسة الطائفة الثانية، ومن ثمّ تعقبهم مع الإمام الطائفة الثانية التي كانت تحرسهم فيُتمّون مع الإمام الركعة الثانية.

ألا وإنّ صلواتَكم في بيوت الله خيرٌ وأحبّ إلى الله من صلواتِكم في بيوتكم إلا النساء فصلواتهنّ في بيوتهنّ خير لهنّ من صلواتهنّ في المساجد.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

اقتباس المشاركة 144974 من موضوع .The True fatwa from the possessor the knowledge of the Book about the praying what to say when raising from the bowing in prayer..

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

29 - 07 - 1435 AH
    28 - 05 - 2014 AD
    04:00 am
    ــــــــــــــــــ

..The True fatwa from the possessor the knowledge of the Book about the praying what to say when raising from the bowing in prayer

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, Forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets of Allah and His messengers from the first one of them to the last end of them Mohammad the messenger of Allah, Oh you how believe ask forgiveness for them and salute a goodly salutation, after this..

O you who is asking about the praying what to say when raising from the bowing; he should say: Allah is Great, then erecting himself standing then say what Allah have command us to say: {{{{{{{{And say: Praise be to Allah! Who has not taken to Himself a son, and Who do not have a partner in the kingship, and Who do not have a helper because of weakness; and proclaim His greatness, magnifying (Him).(111)}}}}}}}}}

Then magnifying saying (Allah is Great) and fall kneeling to prostrate, And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to the Lord of the worlds..
    And you derive the praising from the saying of Allah the Most High: {Say: Call on Allah or call on the All Merciful. By whatever (name) you call on Him, He has the best names. And not utter your prayer loudly nor be silent in it, and seek a way between these.(110) And say: Praise be to Allah! Who has not taken to Himself a son, and Who do not have a partner in the kingship, and Who do not have a helper because of weakness; and proclaim His greatness, magnifying (Him).(111)} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Isra]

Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?18266

اقتباس المشاركة 144936 من موضوع الفتوى الحقّ من صاحب علم الكتاب عمَّا يقوله المصلّي عند الرفع من الركوع في الصلاة..

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=144933

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    29 - 07 - 1435 هـ
    28 - 05 - 2014 مـ
    04:00 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــ

الفتوى الحقّ من صاحب علم الكتاب عمَّا يقوله المُصلّي عند الرفع من الركوع في الصلاة ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله ورسله من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمدٍ رسولِ الله، يا أيّها الذين آمنوا صلّوا عليهم وسلِّموا تسليماً، أمّا بعد..

ويا أيّها السائل عمَّا يقول المصلي عند الرفع من الركوع؛ فيقول الله أكبر، فينتصب قائماً فيقول ما أمرنا الله أن نقول:
    {{{ وَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي لَمْ يَتَّخِذْ وَلَدًا وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ شَرِيكٌ فِي الْمُلْكِ وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ وَلِيٌّ مِّنَ الذُّلِّ ۖ وَكَبِّرْهُ تَكْبِيرًا }}} [الإسراء:111].

فمن ثم يكبِّر ويخِرُّ راكعاً للسجود، وسلامٌ على المرسلين والحمد لله ربِّ العالمين.

وتستنبطون التسبيح من قول الله تعالى:
    {قُلِ ادْعُوا اللَّـهَ أَوِ ادْعُوا الرَّ‌حْمَـٰنَ ۖ أَيًّا مَّا تَدْعُوا فَلَهُ الْأَسْمَاءُ الْحُسْنَىٰ ۚ وَلَا تَجْهَرْ‌ بِصَلَاتِكَ وَلَا تُخَافِتْ بِهَا وَابْتَغِ بَيْنَ ذَٰلِكَ سَبِيلًا ﴿١١٠وَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّـهِ الَّذِي لَمْ يَتَّخِذْ وَلَدًا وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ شَرِ‌يكٌ فِي الْمُلْكِ وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ وَلِيٌّ مِّنَ الذُّلِّ ۖ وَكَبِّرْ‌هُ تَكْبِيرً‌ا ﴿١١١} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

أخوكم؛ الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

you can read more on the following link:
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?18269

3. افتراضي

Thankyou for this information and I wait the rest to come. I am a single women, who prays always at home, alone. Is it fitting that I stay at home on Fridays also, or is it that I should go to congregation. Also could you include the acts of ablution, as I think I have found all the verses in the Quran, bit I would like to see if I am correct.
    Do I understand correctly that there is only 2 units per 5 prayers?...and the added (nafllah) prayers, the 2 units at home conform to Allahs chosen way of performing prayer as opposed to the sunna of congregation., and it is the nafilah of the sunnah prayers? But as it is for a women alone, does she only have to pray 2 units for each prayer.?
    Forgive me if I seem ignorant, but as I am self taught and isolated, and also being a revert to Islam some years ago, I have only the basic teachings of the books and the reading of the Quran, and the reading of many hadiths.
    Thankyou again brothers, most respect and appreciation.

4. افتراضي

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, Allah's peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you and upon our honorable Imam and his righteous family, and to all the supporters and searchers for the Truth.
    You are most welcome sister, me too I am just like I pray at home and as you have learned from our blessed Imam that prayers are two units for each obligatory prayer five times a day. also the voluntary prayer is two units before the (fard) the obligatory.
    As for Istikhara it is for asking Allah direction in making the right decision by seeking Allah's help. And as for Ayatul Kursi it is just like any other verse in the great Quran in its importance and all from Allah taught to Allah's messenger Mohammad -forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and not taught through jinn or satan, in fact as you know the whole Quran was sent down verse by verse till the end from Allah the Most Merciful through angle Gabriel, and Allah taught us in the great Quran that a group of jinn came to listen to the Quran as it was recited during the era of Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and they went back to their folks of the jinn to inform them about it that they heard a wonderful Quran after the Book of Moses forgiveness and peace be upon him.
    My beloved sister for Allah's pleasure I am so glad that you have asked about mentioning Mohammad messenger of Allah being mentioned in the prayer, we were taught by our honorable Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni the true way of prayer as it came down through the great Quran and he is taking us to original method of the prophet-hood and how the prayers should be preformed, and not as traditions was passed by others throughout the century and a half it has been distorted along the way but the True Sunnah of the the messenger Mohammad it was revealed by Allah just like the Quran both are from Allah and Allah's Khalifa Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is here to take us back to the True original method of prophet-hood and to purify us from shirk ascribing partners to Allah praise be to Him. I ask Allah to guide you and your family in every step of the way to the Truth and the right path. Salam

5. افتراضي

Thankyou for the reply
    I know the Jinn did not bring Ayatal Kursi, but what I was referring to, was the fact of a hadith, where in a Jinn informed "someone", that the verse was a form of protection against the Jinn. This is what I am was asking, forgive me if I was not clear, my first question was done in haste, forgive me again. Is this verse the best and foremost for the protection from the Jinn?.....and is it a verse to use for all occasions of protection in general ?
    May Allah guide us all and protect us from shirk. Allah praise and bless all supporters and the Imam himself, for this guidance I have waited for for such a long time. Peace to all.

6. افتراضي

Peace and blessings of Allah be upon you sister, no need for apology Allah forgive us all the All Merciful the Most Merciful, the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni reminded us that the narration is not protected like the great Quran for Allah the Most High promised of it's protection so any thing comes to us whether from the Torah, Bible and narrations of the prophet in the Sunna we should make sure it complies with the Quran so if it contradicts the Quran then we should refute it and deny it and if the Quran approves it then we accept it this rule we should keep and remind ourselves with it.
    Salam

7. افتراضي

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullah, brother, please teach me too about the true prayer.

When the first takbir (takbiratul ihram) before reciting Suratul Fatihah what should we recite? Is it Du'a Iftitah?

And when bowing, prostrating, sitting after prostrating what should we recite?

May Allah reward you for teaching us the truth.

8. افتراضي

al salam alaykum
    more on the prayers here

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=487
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    وَجَاءَ مِنْ أَقْصَى الْمَدِينَةِ رَجُلٌ يَسْعَىٰ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اتَّبِعُوا الْمُرْسَلِينَ
    اتَّبِعُوا مَن لَّا يَسْأَلُكُمْ أَجْرًا وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 25-08-2018, 07:26 PM
  2. Hashtag of the complete full-moon through the twitter about the complete full-moon for month Dhul Qada for your year 1439
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 25-07-2018, 10:18 AM
  3. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 20-06-2017, 12:48 AM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 08-03-2017, 03:24 PM
  5. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 21-08-2014, 12:58 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع