Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

10 - 01 - 1436 AH
02 - 11 - 2014 AD
05:28 am
ـــــــــــــــــــ

Condemnation of the Awaited Mahdi of the unforgivable crime of murdering Dr. Mohammed Abd Al-Malik Al-Mutawakkil the righteous man from the family of the house ..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets and the messengers from the first one of them to the seal of them Mohammad the messenger of Allah, and all the believers in every period of time and place until the day of judgement, after this..

Peace and Allah's mercy and his blessings be upon you assembly of the Yemeni people and all the Muslims, I attribute my condolences from this site of mine the whole Yemeni people and we attribute our condolences to the Arabian nation altogether for the death of the martyr the great professor and the valuable Dr. Mohammad Abd Al-Malik Al-Mutawakkil the assistant general trustee of the Union of the Public Forces and a professor of political science at the University of Sanaa because of bullets (from) unknown lead sinner criminals, they are cursed everywhere they are found they will be seized and slain, they just killed a man for how much I love him for the pleasure of Allah for I know that he is from the righteous and the reformers in spite that there is no acquaintance between me and him, but I knew that he is of the righteous through his speeches in meetings on satellite journalism, the heart is assured for him and the mind acknowledges his logic. so how the criminals dare onto killing him and he is a humble man! And they killed him while he is walking the street in betrayal, treachery, evil cunning and great sin.

Indeed that Dr. Mohammad Abd Al-Malik Al-Mutawakkil utters in the word of the Truth and he for the cause of Allah does not fear the blame of blamer, but humbleness should not stop taking precaution and the alertness, so it was not supposedly to walk on the street without guard and he knows that he is targeted for being speaks in the True word , and no caution from destiny it is incumbent upon us to take the necessary precautions and the alertness and we rely upon Allah. Didn't Allah the Most High say in His decisive Book: {O you who believe, take your precautions,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:71
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ خُذُواْ حِذْرَكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:71].

And if the Dr. was Alive I would have punished him for how he walks on foot in the street without guarding, does not he know that is from the readiness to void the evil cunning of the enemies. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And make ready for them whatever force you can and horses tied at the frontier, to frighten thereby the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them, whom you do not know — Allah knows them. And whatever you spend in Allah’s way, it will be paid back to you fully and you will not be wronged.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfal] 8:60
{وَأَعِدُّوا لَهُمْ مَا اسْتَطَعْتُمْ مِنْ قُوَّةٍ وَمِنْ رِبَاطِ الْخَيْلِ تُرْهِبُونَ بِهِ عَدُوَّ اللَّهِ وَعَدُوَّكُمْ وَآخَرِينَ مِنْ دُونِهِمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَهُمُ اللَّهُ يَعْلَمُهُمْ ۚ وَمَا تُنْفِقُوا مِنْ شَيْءٍ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ يُوَفَّ إِلَيْكُمْ وَأَنْتُمْ لَا تُظْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:60].

I entreated from my Lord to forgive Dr. Mohammad Abd Al-Malik Al-Mutawakkil and to make him enter His vast gardens of paradise and to inspire patience and consolation to his family, we belong to Allah and to Him we return. And plead from Allah to uncover the criminal killers that would never unable Allah nor they be hidden from Him praise be to Him, and I see some accusing the chief Ali Abd Allah Salih and I do not think the chief Ali Abd Allah Salih would do it and we say: In fact this is an obvious slandering so they defame by slandering against Ali Abd Allah Salih in many of the matters wrongfully, forgery and an obvious slandering, and it would never harm him the people's talk if he was innocent in front of his Lord, and his Lord is Most Knowing in him to Him would be his return then it is for Him to call him to account. This defending of mine is not to attain the pleasure of Ali Abd Allah Salih, Holiness be to Allah the Lord of the worlds! And I do not care for the pleasure of Ali Abd Allah Salih, Holiness nor for his anger but the silence off the Truth is not proper for the Imam Mahdi, so how do I listen to many forgeries on channel Al-Hadath against the chief Ali Abd Allah Salih with all shamelessness and meanness and we know that he is innocent of what they say! And it would never harm him except wrongful-injury. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And if you are patient and keep your duty, their struggle will not injure you in any way. Surely Allah encompasses what they do.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:120
{وَإِنْ تَصْبِرُوا وَتَتَّقُوا لَا يَضُرُّكُمْ كَيْدُهُمْ شَيْئًا إِنَّ الله بِمَا يَعْمَلُونَ مُحِيطٌ (120)} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

It was supposed that the news channels speak in the Truth upon the actuality and to investigate the truth and not taking sides to join party but many of the channels became channels of hypocrisy, falsehood and slandering (my eye against your eye) with no shame neither conscience nor shyness! Anyway, no matter what they plot for the chief Ali Abd Allah Salih so Allah will save him in order that Allah might bring about a matter which had to be done, Surely Allah attains His command but most people do not know.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.
Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 164079 من موضوع استنكار المهديّ المنتظَر للجريمة التي لا تغتفر بقتل الدكتور محمد عبد الملك المتوكل الرجل الصالح من آل البيت..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــة الأصليّة للبيـان ]

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=164075

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
10 - 01 - 1436 هـ
03 - 11 - 2014 مـ
05:28 صباحاً
ـــــــــــــــــــ

استنكار المهديّ المنتظَر للجريمة التي لا تغتفر بقتل الدكتور محمد عبد الملك المتوكل الرجل الصالح من آل البيت ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة الأنبياء والمرسلين من أولهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله وجميع المؤمنين في كل زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم الدين، أما بعد..

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته معشر الشعب اليماني وكافة المسلمين، وأعزّي من موقعي هذا كافة الشعب اليماني ونعزّي الأمّة العربيّة جميعاً بوفاة الشهيد الأستاذ الكبير والدكتور القدير محمد عبد الملك المتوكل الأمين العام المساعد لاتّحاد القوى الشعبيّة وأستاذ العلوم السياسيّة بجامعة صنعاء بسبب رصاص مجهولين آثمين مجرمين ملعونين أينما ثقفوا أُخذوا وقُتّلوا تقتيلاً، فقد قتلوا رجلاً لكم أحبّه في الله لكوني أعلم أنّه من الصالحين والمُصلحين برغم أنّه لا يوجد معرفةٌ بيني وبينه، ولكنّي عرفت أنّه من الصالحين من خلال منطقِهِ في لقاءات صحفيّةٍ وفضائيّةٍ، ويطمئن إليه القلب ويُقِرُّ بمنطقهِ العقل. فكيف يتجرَّأ على قتله المجرمون وهو الإنسان المتواضع! وقتلوه وهو يمشي في الشارع غدراً ومكراً وإثماً عظيماً.

ألا وإنّ الدكتور محمد عبد الملك المتوكل ينطق بكلمة الحقّ ولا يخاف في الله لومة لائمٍ، ولكن ليس التواضع عدم أخذ الحيطة والحذر، فما كان من المفروض أن يمشي في الشارع من دون حراسةٍ وهو يعلم أنّه مستهدفٌ لكونه ينطق بكلمة الحقّ، ولا حذر من قدرٍ ولكن وجب علينا أخذ الحيطة والحذر ونتوكل على الله. ألم يقل الله تعالى في محكم كتابه: {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ خُذُواْ حِذْرَكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:71].

ولو كان الدكتور حيّاً لعاتبتُه كيف يمشي مُترجِّلاً في الشارع من غير حراسةٍ، ألا يعلم أنّ ذلك من الإعداد لصرف مكر الأعداء؟ تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَأَعِدُّوا لَهُمْ مَا اسْتَطَعْتُمْ مِنْ قُوَّةٍ وَمِنْ رِبَاطِ الْخَيْلِ تُرْهِبُونَ بِهِ عَدُوَّ اللَّهِ وَعَدُوَّكُمْ وَآخَرِينَ مِنْ دُونِهِمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَهُمُ اللَّهُ يَعْلَمُهُمْ ۚ وَمَا تُنْفِقُوا مِنْ شَيْءٍ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ يُوَفَّ إِلَيْكُمْ وَأَنْتُمْ لَا تُظْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:60].

ورجوتُ من ربي أن يغفر للدكتور محمد عبد الملك المتوكل ويدخله فسيح جناته ويلهم أهله وذويه الصبر والسلوان، إنّا لله وإنا إليه راجعون.
ورجوتُ من الله أن يكشف القتلة المجرمين فلن يعجز الله ذلك ولا يخفون عليه سبحانه، وأرى البعض يتّهم الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح ولا أظنّ الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح يفعلها ونقول: بل ذلك بهتانٌ مبينٌ ولكي يقذفوا بالبهتان على ظهر علي عبد الله صالح في كثير من الأمور ظلماً وزوراً وبهتاناً مبيناً، ولن يضره حديث الناس إن كان بريئاً بين يدي ربّه، وربُّه هو أعلم به إليه إيابه ثم إنّ عليه حسابه. وليس دفاعي هذا كي أنال رضوان علي عبد الله صالح حاشا لله ربّ العالمين! ولا أبالي برضوان علي عبد الله صالح ولا بغضبه ولكن السكوت عن الحقّ لا يليق بالإمام المهديّ، فكيف أنّني أسمع كثيراً من الافتراء في قناة الحدث ضدّ الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح بكل وقاحةٍ وخسّةٍ ونحن نعلم أنّه بريءٌ ممّا يقولون! ولن يضروه إلا أذًى. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَإِنْ تَصْبِرُوا وَتَتَّقُوا لَا يَضُرُّكُمْ كَيْدُهُمْ شَيْئًا إِنَّ الله بِمَا يَعْمَلُونَ مُحِيطٌ (120)} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

وكان من المفروض أنّ القنوات الإخبارية تنطق بالحقّ على الواقع وتتحرّى الصدق ولا تتحيّز إلى فئةٍ! ولكن أصبح كثيرٌ من القنوات قنوات نفاقٍ ووزرٍ وبهتانٍ (عيني عينك) بلا حياءٍ ولا ضميرٍ ولا خجلٍ! وعلى كل حالٍ مهما مكروا بالزعيم علي عبد الله صالح فسوف يُنجيه الله ليقضي الله أمراً كان مفعولاً، إنّ الله بالغ أمره ولكنّ أكثر الناس لا يعلمون.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله رب العالمين..
أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..