الموضوع: Questions of Nasrullah Qaisrani

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12
النتائج 11 إلى 12 من 12
  1. افتراضي

Note: Imam Mahdi deceleration of understanding will be seen as actual facts >
    and we are going to encounter these areas in our life time(may Allah increases our life to see the truth and to be among the best of thinkers who realize the signs of Allah before it come to pass)
    This video I came a cross was made in 2008 , it might bring a closer look to what the Imam is telling people From the Great Quran since his dialouge before his advent started in 2005

<a href=https://www.0zz0.com target=_blank rel=nofollow><a href=http://www2.0zz0.com/2017/12/04/12/284230586.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://www2.0zz0.com/2017/12/04/12/284230586.jpg</a></a>.
    اضغط الرابط ليصلك الجديد فى البث الحي :
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCer...confirmation=1

2. افتراضي

Assalamu Alaikum
    Thank you dear brother for taking time to get involved in a positive discussion to understand the only Pure Book of Allah. I fear Allah and seek His guidance always to keep me stand firm on His straight Path.

In my country, youtube is banned so i am sorry for not watching the video.

1-There may be a difference in our perception of understanding a Quranic verse because you believe that "Imam Mahdi deceleration of understanding will be seen as actual facts" while I can not follow anyone blindly regarding the interpretation of Quran. Because Allah has told us the sign of a believer that they do not fall on the verses of Quran deafly and blindly. "And those who, when reminded of the verses of their Lord, do not fall upon them deaf and blind." 025:073

2-In my humble opinion, the only verses which most precisely explains the reality of the comparison of a Divine with an earth day is "And verily, a day with your Lord is as a thousand years of WHAT YOU RECKON".22:47 There is an other verse "He arranges [each] matter from the heaven to the earth; then it will ascend to Him in a Day, the extent of which is a thousand years of those which you count. " 032:005

3-What Allah says is a reality but what human beings perceive is called a PERCEPTION. Perception and reality may not be same. Contrary to the reality described in 22:47, Allah tells us about the perceptions of human beings about the comparison of earthly time with the Divine time. The perception of any human being is not necessarily a reality. Here are some examples of the perceptions of the human beings which contradict to one another:

(a) 20:102-104 The Day the Horn will be blown. And We will gather the criminals, that Day, blue-eyed. They will murmur among themselves, "You remained not but ten [days in the world]." We are most knowing of what they say when the best of them in manner will say, "You remained not but one day."
    (b) 002:259 Or [consider such an example] as the one who passed by a township which had fallen into ruin. He said, "How will Allah bring this to life after its death?" So Allah caused him to die for a hundred years; then He revived him. He said, "How long have you remained?" The man said, "I have remained a day or part of a day." He said, "Rather, you have remained one hundred years. Look at your food and your drink; it has not changed with time. And look at your donkey; and We will make you a sign for the people. And look at the bones [of this donkey] - how We raise them and then We cover them with flesh." And when it became clear to him, he said, "I know that Allah is over all things competent."

(c) 010:045 And on the Day when He will gather them, [it will be] as if they had not remained [in the world] but an hour of the day, [and] they will know each other. Those will have lost who denied the meeting with Allah and were not guided

(d) 017:052 On the Day He will call you and you will respond with praise of Him and think that you had not remained [in the world] except for a little."

(e) 018:019 And similarly, We awakened them that they might question one another. Said a speaker from among them, "How long have you remained [here]?" They said, "We have remained a day or part of a day." They said, "Your Lord is most knowing of how long you remained. So send one of you with this silver coin of yours to the city and let him look to which is the best of food and bring you provision from it and let him be cautious. And let no one be aware of you.

(f) 023:112-114 [Allah] will say, "How long did you remain on earth in number of years?" They will say, "We remained a day or part of a day; ask those who enumerate." He will say, "You stayed not but a little - if only you had known.

(g) 030:055-056 And the Day the Hour appears the criminals will swear they had remained but an hour. Thus they were deluded. But those who were given knowledge and faith will say, "You remained the extent of Allah 's decree until the Day of Resurrection, and this is the Day of Resurrection, but you did not used to know."

(h) 046:035 So be patient, [O Muhammad], as were those of determination among the messengers and do not be impatient for them. It will be - on the Day they see that which they are promised - as though they had not remained [in the world] except an hour of a day. [This is] notification. And will [any] be destroyed except the defiantly disobedient people?

(i) 079:046 It will be, on the Day they see it, as though they had not remained [in the world] except for an afternoon or a morning thereof.

All of the above verses show the perception of the life/time spent by the human beings. And we human beings can only express our perception while Allah declares the absolute reality (One Divine Day = 1000 years of 24 hours earthly time).
    Praise be to Him whose wisdom is absolutely real, perfect, independent, invariable, infinite and eternal while the wisdom and perceptions of everyone, everything else are relative, imperfect, dependent, variable, finite and mortal. Allahu Akbar

Wassalam

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions about Zakat
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 24-10-2016, 10:31 PM
  2. angelight questions
    بواسطة angelight في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2016, 05:41 AM
  3. shahriah questions