The Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemani

20 - 09 - 1435 AH
17 - 07 - 2014 AD
10:40 am
ــــــــــــــــــ

..The response of the Imam Mahdi to Ali Faraj a guest at the dialogue table before the appearance

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful,
Prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets and the messengers from the first one of them to the last end of them Mohammad the messenger of Allah to all the people, and upon their righteous families, and upon all the believers in every time and place until the day of judgement, after this..

O Ali Al-Faraj a guest at the dialogue table from the twelve Shea of Kuwait, Whom you will revenge from for the Imams' family of the house? So do you know that the killers of chosen Imam's of the Book they are still alive in the worldly life among the people being sustained!! Then show me their place even if I have to crawl to them crawling on the hot burning coal if I could to take revenge for my father the Imam Ali and Al-Hassan and Al-Hosain and the martyrs of the family of my house. And if your answer was to say: "O Nasser Mohammad, the killers of the Imams are just died in the nations that passed away since more than one thousand years". Then we leave the response to you from Allah directly and He say: {Such a nation that just passed away; for them is what they earned and for you what you earn; and you will not be asked of what they did.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:134
{تِلْكَ أُمَّةٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَلَكُمْ مَا كَسَبْتُمْ وَلَا تُسْأَلُونَ عَمَّا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:134].

In the meaning of that Allah will never hold anyone accountable form today's nation by the guilt of the previous nation at the dawn of Islam. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {No soul can carry the sins of another soul.} Truthful Allah the Great [Fater] 35:18
{وَلَا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرَى} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر:18].

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And your Lord is never unjust towards anyone.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:49
{وَلَا يَظْلِمُ رَبُّكَ أَحَدًا ﴿٤٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف].

Are you being sad because Allah decreed the martyrdom to some of the Imams of (Ahlu Albait) the family of the house, and He elevated them to Him alive at the presence of their Lord being sustained, so He made them angles from humans flying in the gardens of bliss of paradise? So why the sadness over them and they just became in the great bliss while their killers and who been their allies over killing them are in the in hell and painful punishment? Why then the sadness on the honorable Imams of (Ahlu Albait) the family of the house my beloved in Allah's love? In fact, sadness is over the Imams of today who gone astray off the straight path; But the sadness is on those who call the Imams (Ahlu Albait) the family of the house besides Allah and they think the are guided aright; in fact sadness is over those who got divided in their religion into sects and parties and each party rejoice with what they have; in fact sadness should be over the believers of today whom they are divided into parties and sects and made each others blood lawful (to be spilled); But the sadness is over the nation of Islam of today; Muslims by name and nothing of Islam is left but its name and from the Quran but its illustration except a few; in fact the sadness is on today's nation of Islam whom they put the grand Quran behind their backs and they think they are upon something good yet they are upon nothing good.

O my beloved in Allah's love, come so we give you fatwa about the Shiites and the Sunni, the Shea are saying the people of Sunni have nothing to stand on, and the Sunny are saying the Shiites have nothing to stand on, but both of them they have nothing to stand on, because they put behind their back the Book of Allah the protected for alteration held fast on what contradicts the decisive Great Quran in Bihar Al-Anwar or in the book of Bukhari and Saheeh Muslim, although I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad do not belie the Truth that in the Bihar Al-Anwa or in the book of bukhari and Saheeh Muslim, but I am belying of what came in them contradicting to the decisive grand Quran as like your belief in the intercession of the servants in front of the worshiped Lord despite that we believe in being forward in front of Allah to fulfill the intercession in Allah's Self and not for the intercession at Allah for His servants. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And they worship besides Allah that which can neither harm them nor profit them, and they say: These are our intercessors with Allah. Say: Would you inform Allah of what He knows not in the heavens and the earth? Glory be to Him, and supremely exalted is He above what they set up (with Him)!}Truthful Allah the Great [Yunus] 10:18
{وَيَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ مَا لا يَضُرُّهُمْ وَلا يَنْفَعُهُمْ وَيَقُولُونَ هَؤُلاءِ شُفَعَاؤُنَا عِنْدَ اللَّهِ قُلْ أَتُنَبِّئُونَ اللَّهَ بِمَا لا يَعْلَمُ فِي السَّمَوَاتِ وَلا فِي الأَرْضِ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [يونس:18].

So do not ask the servants' intercession for the servants in front of the worshiped Lord I am a clear warner for you from Him by the grand Quran as my grandfather Mohammad the messenger of Allah warned you by it from before. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And warn with it those who fear that they will be gathered to their Lord — there is no protector for them, nor any intercessor besides Him — so that they may keep their duty.} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anam] 6:51
{وَأَنذِرْ بِهِ الَّذِينَ يَخَافُونَ أَن يُحْشَرُوا إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِمْ ۙ لَيْسَ لَهُم مِّن دُونِهِ وَلِيٌّ وَلَا شَفِيعٌ لَّعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ (51)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

O my beloved in Allah, indeed the Imams of the Book do not hear you call when you ask them by their graves and even if they heard your supplication they do not respond to you and on the day of Resurrection they will deny your associating them withe Allah. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {If you call on them, they hear not your call; and if they heard, they could not answer you. And on the day of Resurrection they will deny your associating them (with Allah). And none can inform you like the all-aware one.}Truthful Allah the Great [Fater] 35:14
{إِن تَدْعُوهُمْ لَا يَسْمَعُوا دُعَاءكُمْ وَلَوْ سَمِعُوا مَا اسْتَجَابُوا لَكُمْ وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ يَكْفُرُونَ بِشِرْكِكُمْ وَلَا يُنَبِّئُكَ مِثْلُ خَبِيرٍ (14)} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر].

O Ali Faraj my beloved in Allah, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him those who are calling the Imams' of the family of the house to intercede for them at their Lords they are whom just associated with Allah the Lord of the worlds and their deeds are nullified except whom my Lord was merciful on him and came with a pure sound heart safe from association with Allah; surly association is a gross injustice, so be thankful O joy of the eye by Allah Who there is no God other than Him surly all the prophets and Imams of the Book will deny your vain belief right before Allah and the would claim innocence of your association and they deny with the utterance of one tongue that they instructed you in this false belief of yours which is to call them besides Allah, and Allah will direct the question to the Imams of the Book for you to hear what is the answer in the knowledge of the unseen. And Allah the Most High said: {And on the day when He will gather them, and that which they worship besides Allah, He will say: Was it you who led astray these My servants, or did they themselves stray from the path?(17) They will say: Glory be to You! it was not beseeming for us that we should take for protectors others besides Thee, but You did make them and their fathers to enjoy until they forgot the Reminder, and they became a lost people.(18) So they will give you the lie in what you say, then you can neither ward off (evil), nor (obtain) help. And whoever among you does wrong, We shall make him taste a great chastisement.(19)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Forqan] 25:17-19
{وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ وَمَا يَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ فَيَقُولُ أَأَنتُمْ أَضْلَلْتُمْ عِبَادِي هَٰؤُلَاءِ أَمْ هُمْ ضَلُّوا السَّبِيلَ (17) قَالُوا سُبْحَانَكَ مَا كَانَ يَنبَغِي لَنَا أَن نَّتَّخِذَ مِن دُونِكَ مِنْ أَوْلِيَاءَ وَلَٰكِن مَّتَّعْتَهُمْ وَآبَاءَهُمْ حَتَّىٰ نَسُوا الذِّكْرَ وَكَانُوا قَوْمًا بُورًا (18) فَقَدْ كَذَّبُوكُم بِمَا تَقُولُونَ فَمَا تَسْتَطِيعُونَ صَرْفًا وَلَا نَصْرًا ۚ وَمَن يَظْلِم مِّنكُمْ نُذِقْهُ عَذَابًا كَبِيرًا(19)} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان].

O Ali Al-Faraj, I am a faithful adviser to you, so be of the thankful for Allah decreed your presence in the era of sending the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad to deliver you from darkness to light, and be thankful that Allah decreed for you to find the call of the Imam Mahdi in the era of dialogue before the appearance, and be thankful that the Imam Mahdi singled you out by this clear statement as mercy for you or Allah wants to bring up on you the argument with Truth so He chastise you a great chastisement in the despair from the mercy of Allah the Most Merciful of those who show mercy.

And I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni the nearest of ken from you with my father the Imam Al-Hosain and upon me not to avenge for them from anyone on the surface of the earth oppressing, and I seek refuge in the Allah that I be of the oppressors who exceed the limit in killing, so come to deliver you from darkness to light by the True statement for the Glorious Quran so we guide you by it to the path of the Mighty Praised One.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?18881

اقتباس المشاركة 151375 من موضوع ردُّ الإمام المهديّ إلى علي الفرج ضيف طاولة الحوار من قبل الظهور..

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=151370

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
20 - رمضان - 1435 هـ
17 - 07 - 2014 مـ
10:40 صباحاً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )
ــــــــــــــــــ

ردُّ الإمام المهديّ إلى علي الفرج ضيف طاولة الحوار من قبل الظهور

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة الأنبياء والمرسلين من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله إلى الناس أجمعين وعلى آله الطيّبين الطاهرين وعلى جميع المؤمنين في كل زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..

أيا علي الفرج ضيف طاولة الحوار من الشيعة الاثني عشر من الكويت، فمِمَنْ ستثأرون لأئمة آل بيتي؟ فهل علمتم أنّ قتلة أئمة الكتاب المصطفين لا يزالون أحياءً في الحياة الدنيا بين الناس يرزقون؟ إذاً فدلُّوني على مكانهم ولو حبوت لهم حبواً على الجمر إن استطعت لكي آخذ بثأر أبتي الإمام علي والحسين والحسن وشهداء آل بيتي. وإن كان جوابك هو أن تقول: "يا ناصر محمد قد ماتَ قتلة الأئمة في أممٍ قد خلت منذ أكثر من ألف سنة". فمن ثم نترك الردّ عليك من الله مباشرةً ويقول:
{تِلْكَ أُمَّةٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَلَكُمْ مَا كَسَبْتُمْ وَلَا تُسْأَلُونَ عَمَّا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:134].

بمعنى أنّ الله لن يحاسب أحداً من أمّة اليوم بذنب تلك الأمم الأولى في فجر الإسلام. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَلَا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرَى} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر:18].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَلَا يَظْلِمُ رَبُّكَ أَحَدًا ﴿٤٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف].

فهل أنتم محزونون لأّن الله كتب لبعض أئمة آل البيت الشهادة ورفعهم إليه أحياءً عند ربّهم يرزقون فجعلهم ملائكةً من البشر يطيرون في رياض نعيم الجنّة؟ فلمَ الحزن عليهم وقد صاروا في النّعيم العظيم وقَتَلَتُهم ومن والاهم على قتلِهم في الجحيم والعذاب الأليم؟ إذاً لمَ الحزن حبيبي في الله على أئمة آل البيت المكرمين؟ بل الحزن هو على أمّة اليوم الضالين عن الصراط المستقيم؛ بل الحزن هو على الذين يدْعون أئمة آل البيت من دون الله ويحسبون أنّهم مهتدون؛ بل الحزن هو على المؤمنين اليوم الذين فرّقوا دينهم شيعاً وأحزاباً وكل حزبٍ بما لديهم فرحون؛ بل الحزن هو على المؤمنين اليوم الذين تفرّقوا إلى أحزابٍ وطوائفَ واستحلّوا دماء بعضهم البعض؛ بل الحزن هو على أمَّة الإسلام اليوم؛ مسلمون بالاسم ولم يبقَ من الإسلام إلا اسمه ومن القرآن إلا رسمه إلا قليلاً؛ بل الحزن هو على أمّة الإسلام اليوم الذين جعلوا القرآن العظيم وراء ظهورهم ويحسبون أنهم على شيء وهم ليسوا على شيءٍ.

ويا حبيبي في الله تعال لنفتيك في الشيعة والسُّنة، فالشيعة يقولون ليس أهل السُّنة على شيءٍ، وأهل السُّنة يقولون ليست الشيعة على شيءٍ، ولكنهما في الحقيقة هما ليسا على شيءٍ كليهما لكونهم جعلوا كتاب الله المحفوظ من التحريف وراء ظهورهم واعتصموا بما يخالف لمحكم القرآن العظيم في بحار الأنوار أو في كتاب البخاري ومسلم، برغم أنّي الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد لا أكذب بالحقّ في بحار الأنوار أو في كتاب البخاري ومسلم ولكنّي مُكذِّبٌ بما جاء فيهما مخالفاً لمحكم القرآن العظيم كمثل عقيدتكم في شفاعة العبيد بين يدي الربّ المعبود برغم أنّنا نؤمن بالتّقدم بين يدي الله لتحقيق الشفاعة في نفس الله وليس للشفاعة عند الله لعبيده. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَيَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ مَا لا يَضُرُّهُمْ وَلا يَنْفَعُهُمْ وَيَقُولُونَ هَؤُلاءِ شُفَعَاؤُنَا عِنْدَ اللَّهِ قُلْ أَتُنَبِّئُونَ اللَّهَ بِمَا لا يَعْلَمُ فِي السَّمَوَاتِ وَلا فِي الأَرْضِ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [يونس:18].

فلا ترجوا شفاعة العبيد للعبيد بين يدي الربّ المعبود إنّي لكم منه نذيرٌ مبينٌ بالقرآن العظيم كما أنذرَكم به جديّ محمدٌ رسول الله من قبل. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَأَنذِرْ بِهِ الَّذِينَ يَخَافُونَ أَن يُحْشَرُوا إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِمْ ۙ لَيْسَ لَهُم مِّن دُونِهِ وَلِيٌّ وَلَا شَفِيعٌ لَّعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ (51)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

ويا حبيبي في الله، إنّ أئمة الكتاب لا يسمعون نداءكم حين تنادونهم من جانب قبورهم ولو سمعوا دعاءكم ما استجابوا لكم ويوم القيامة يكفرون بشرككم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{إِن تَدْعُوهُمْ لَا يَسْمَعُوا دُعَاءكُمْ وَلَوْ سَمِعُوا مَا اسْتَجَابُوا لَكُمْ وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ يَكْفُرُونَ بِشِرْكِكُمْ وَلَا يُنَبِّئُكَ مِثْلُ خَبِيرٍ (14)} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر].

ويا حبيبي في الله علي الفرج، والله الذي لا إله غيره إنّ الذين يدعون أئمة آل البيت ليشفعوا لهم عند ربّهم فإنّهم قد أشركوا بالله ربّ العالمين وحبط عملهم إلا من رحم ربّي وجاء بقلبٍ سليمٍ من الشرك بالله؛ إنّ الشرك لظلمٌ عظيمٌ، فكن من الشاكرين يا قرة العين فوالله الذي لا إله غيره إنّ جميع الأنبياء وأئمة الكتاب سوف ينكرون عقيدتكم الباطلة بين يدي الله ويتبرّأون من شرككم وينفون بمنطق لسانٍ واحدٍ أنّهم أفتوكم بهذه العقيدة الباطلة وهي أن تدعوهم من دون الله، ولسوف يوجِّه الله السؤال إلى أئمة الكتاب لتسمعوا ما الجواب في علم الغيب. وقال الله تعالى:
{وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ وَمَا يَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ فَيَقُولُ أَأَنتُمْ أَضْلَلْتُمْ عِبَادِي هَٰؤُلَاءِ أَمْ هُمْ ضَلُّوا السَّبِيلَ (17) قَالُوا سُبْحَانَكَ مَا كَانَ يَنبَغِي لَنَا أَن نَّتَّخِذَ مِن دُونِكَ مِنْ أَوْلِيَاءَ وَلَٰكِن مَّتَّعْتَهُمْ وَآبَاءَهُمْ حَتَّىٰ نَسُوا الذِّكْرَ وَكَانُوا قَوْمًا بُورًا (18) فَقَدْ كَذَّبُوكُم بِمَا تَقُولُونَ فَمَا تَسْتَطِيعُونَ صَرْفًا وَلَا نَصْرًا ۚ وَمَن يَظْلِم مِّنكُمْ نُذِقْهُ عَذَابًا كَبِيرًا(19)} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان].

ويا علي الفرج، إني لك ناصحٌ أمينٌ فكن من الشاكرين إذ قدَّر الله وجودك في عصر بعث الإمام المهديّ المنتظر ناصر محمد ليخرجكم من الظلمات إلى النور، وكن من الشاكرين إذ قدَّر الله عثورك على دعوة الإمام المهديّ في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور، وكن من الشاكرين إذ خصَّك الإمام المهديّ بهذا البيان المبين رحمةً لك أو يريد الله أن يقيم عليك الحجّة بالحقّ فيعذبك عذاباً عظيماً، فاستغفر الله إن الله كان بعباده رحيماً إلا من يئس من رحمة ربّه وظلم نفسه ظلماً عظيماً باليأس من رحمة الله أرحم الراحمين.

وأنا الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أولى منكم بأبتي الإمام الحسين وعليّ فلن أثأر لهما من أحدٍ على وجه الأرض ظلماً، وأعوذ بالله أن أكون من الظالمين المسرفين في القتل، فتعالوا لنخرجكم من الظلمات إلى النور بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن المجيد فنهديكم به إلى صراط العزيز الحميد.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..