الموضوع: OmarGer: question

صفحة 3 من 3 الأولىالأولى 123
النتائج 21 إلى 24 من 24
  1. افتراضي

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

Glory be to Allah this was the next statement for our Imam please be upon him, that I was planing to translate but we lost the electricity and the internet so please give me time to resume the translation, as well the google translation as you know distorts the true meaning of the statement.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

2. افتراضي

- 8 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

07 - 09 - 1431 AH
    17 - 08 - 2010 AD
    05:32 am

An explanatory-statement for the woman’s veil from Al-Maharim, and the woman’s veil in the public street..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness of Allah be upon him and his pure family, and the foremost supporters in the former ones and in the later ones, and all the righteous ones in every time and place till the day of judgement, And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

And what follows is a copy from a statement of sheikh Ahmad Esa Ebrahim in what follows:

اقتباس المشاركة :
    How for the prophet - according to this statement- to admires a woman’s beauty if he did not see her face and her figure as a whole?
    انتهى الاقتباس
    Then the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to you, and I say: O man, keep your duty to Allah we are still advising you to not follow the command of the outcast satan. Perhaps Ahmad Esa Ebrahim would like to interupt me, so he says: “And who said to you O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni that Ahmad Esa follows satan’s command?”. Then the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to him and issues fatwa to him about the command of satan and it is: That you say against Allah what you do not know, and Allah issued fatwa to you about the command of satan. And Allah the Most High said: {He enjoins on you only evil and indecency, and that you speak against Allah what you know not.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:169

So how do you issue fatwa without the clear and decisive authority of knowledge from Allah; in fact you follow conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth, as an example that you permits the looking at the woman attentively, then you indicate with the word of Allah the Most High: {It is not allowed to you to take wives after this, nor to change them for other wives, though their beauty be pleasing to you, except those whom your right hand possesses. And Allah is ever Watchful over all things.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzab] 33:52

So how do you forge a lie against the prophet -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- that he was not lowering the gaze, as if you issue a fatwa that he was returning the gaze for attentiveness of enjoyment in her beauty? You should keep your duty to Allah; in fact some of the women who comes then surprises the prophet -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- so she uncovers her face with purpose of proposing marriage upon the prophet, the fact it is permissible uncovering the veil with the purpose of proposing marriage, so she says: “O Allah’s messenger I just gave myself to you a wife as Allah pleases.” And Allah the Most High said: {..and a believing woman, if she gives herself to the Prophet, if the Prophet desires to marry her. (It is) especially for you, not for the believers..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzab] 33:50

O vitreous sheikh Ahmad Esa, come on in order for me to teach you how do you know whether the verse decisive or of the allegorical-similarities that it still in need for explanation and clarification, so you have to expose the outer of the verse on the decisive verses they are the mother of the Book, in the heart and the same subject itself, so if you found what is contrary to your proof and contradicting it completely, surely you have to know that this verse is in need for explanation and clarification if you were absolutely keen but to say against Allah non other than the Truth, for example; your proof about looking to the woman’s face in the word of Allah the Most High: {It is not allowed to you to take wives after this, nor to change them for other wives, though their beauty be pleasing to you, except those whom you right hand possesses. And Allah is ever Watchful over all things.}Truthful Allah the Great, then sheikh Ahmad Esa said:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    And this statement has confirmed proof that it is lawful for the believing human being to look with a lowered gaze of a bashful eye to the woman’s beauty with a condition does not be free of the general shyness nor he mistreats her, and our row model in that is Allah’s prophet and His messengerthe truthful and trustworthy
    انتهى الاقتباس
    Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to him and I say: O my sorrow upon whom they say against Allah what the do not know, and O sorrow upon whom they followed him so they lead them astray without knowledge from Allah, surely sheikh Ahmad issued a fatwa in putting make-up on the woman’s face for the on looker, then sheikh Ahmad Esa said:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    And this statement has confirmed proof that it is lawful for the believing human being to look with a lowered gaze of a bashful eye to the woman’s beauty with a condition does not be free of the general shyness nor he mistreats her, and our row model in that is Allah’s prophet and His messenger the truthful and trustworthy
    انتهى الاقتباس
    But the Imam Mahdi says to you: O sheikh Ahmad Esa Ebrahim, my honorable brother keep your duty to Allah, but this explanation of yours will be having the decisive verses are watchful (tower), and the strange regarding you that you came to us with the decisive verses in the woman’s veil from the relatives and her complete veil from the foreigners, then you turn away from these decisive verses, then you follow the allegorical-similar which it still in need for explanation. Based on that surely the Imam Mahdi will explain the limited covering of the woman from her relatives, and clarifying the complete covering from the foreigners, and the fatwa of the two veils from the relatives and the foreigners in the word of Allah the Most High: {And say to the believing women that they lower their gaze and restrain their sexual passions and do not display their adornment except what appears thereof. And let them wear their head-coverings over their bosoms. And they should not display their adornment except to their husbands or their fathers, or the fathers of their husbands, or their sons, or the sons of their husbands, or their brothers, or their brothers’ sons, or their sisters’ sons, or their women, or those whom their right hands possess, or guileless male servants, or the children who know not women’s nakedness. And let them not strike their feet so that the adornment that they hide may be known. And turn to Allah all, O believers, so that you may be successful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nour] 24:31

And to the True explanatory-statement, Allah the Most High said: {..and do not display their adornment except what appears thereof..}Truthful Allah the Great, and the Question that comes up: What is meant in the word of Allah the Most High: {..except what appears thereof..}, and the answer: Indeed it is the face of the woman and her hand and feet, and that is the veil of the woman in front of her relatives

And as for the foreigners: Allah the Most High: {And let them hit with their (khimar) over their pockets..}Truthful Allah the Great, so what is the headcovering (khimar)? And the answer: It is that being attached with what the woman covers her head with, so if is inclined to reveal her face so she lifts the headcover (khimar) to flip-up so it would be reversed backward over the head, and as for if she desired to veil her face surely fast enough by flip-down the headcover (khimar) to hit upon the pocket, so it veils the face and the extremities of it would be laid on the chest, and it is known that the pockets of the clothes are always on the chest. and for that Allah the Most High said: {And let them hit with their (khimar) over their pockets..}, and that is a fatwa from Allah in covering the face and neck with the headcover (khimar) when sighting the foreigners, and as we have said that the headcover (khimar) is a piece being tied up with the headcover so if the woman wanted to uncover her face, so quickly she lifts it up, and if she wanted to cover her face and neck, so quickly she flips it down to hit on her chest so it covers the face and neck. That is the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {And let them hit with their (khimar) over their pockets..}, she only do that when she fears that the foreigners see her face on the road or in any place, so as soon as she feels in their presence so quickly hits the veil (khimar) on the chest so it veils instantly the face, neck and chest when she realizes (the presence) of the foreigners.

In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..and do not display their adornment except what appears thereof. And let them hit with their (khimar) over their pockets..}, and only she hits with her (khimar) on her face and neck when seeing the foreigners so quickly the veil (kimar) covers her face and neck si she hits with it on the chest instantly when sighting the foreigners, and I give you an example on that in the True narration from Aisha -peace be upon her- about her veil and the women believers on the day of pilgrimage with the prophet -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- and she said: [We were with the prophet -forgiveness and peace be upon him- in the farewell pilgrimage, and were whenever approached to us the rider-men, so the female one of us let down her head cover (khimar) from on-top of her head onto her face, so when they went far we uncover] , She said the Truth in her fatwa that matches to Allah’s fatwa about the woman’s cover from the foreigners.

The woman can uncover the veil (khimar) while she is on the public road if she did not see foreigners on her way nor she fears that one of the foreigners to see her face, but when she realized the presence of foreigners, she quickly covers her face with the (khimar) because it is tied up with the headcover and she can puts it down through one second away from the foreigners, and it is lawful for her to uncover it among the relatives. And that is the True explanatory-statement to the word of Allah the Most High: {..And let them hit with their (khimar) over their pockets. And they should not display their adornment except to their husbands or their fathers, or the fathers of their husbands, or their sons, or the sons of their husbands, or their brothers, or their brothers’ sons, or their sisters’ sons, or their women, or those whom their right hands possess, or guileless male servants, or the children who know not women’s nakedness. And let them not strike their feet so that the adornment that they hide may be known. And turn to Allah all, O believers, so that you may be successful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nour] 24:31

As for the public street surely Allah commanded her to wear (Jilbab) the over-garment that covers her dress-cover and her adornment from her relatives, but the woman strike the ground with her feet surely the foreigners will her adornment jingling-sound which is her jewelry that is hidden behind her khimar veil and the over-garment, and in that is a sedition to whom they follow lust, and as that there is danger against her from thieves and road bandits. And for that Allah the Most High said: {..And let them not strike their feet so that the adornment that they hide may be known. And turn to Allah all, O believers, so that you may be successful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nour] 24:31

So what is (Jilbab) the over-garment? And the answer: It is the dress that covers her dress in front of her maharim, and the dress (that she wears) in front of her maharim it may be a beautiful evening dress so she appears through it of body details as like the emergence of the breasts and the circle the waist line, and the beautiful clothes are not loose-fit, and Allah did not prohibit His nation in making the dress that is directly sticks on her body that shows her waist line and the beauty of her body that is befitting to make her appearance beautiful in front of her husband and all her maharim, and after that comes the loose-fit over-garment; wide (Jilbab) where the woman uses it to cover her charms from the eyes of the foreigners only, because the over-garment (Jilbab) is a veil to her body’s charms from the eyes of the foreigners and the beauty of the face and adornments, and the over-garment (Jilbab) is not a covering-veil from the relatives but a covering-veil from the foreigners. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of believers to let down upon them their over-garments. This is more proper, so that they may be known, and not be given trouble. And Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzab] 33:59

And the head-cover belongs to the over-garment (Jilbab) that connects with it the veil (khimar) so the woman can putting it down or lifting it up quickly if she feared the foreigners to see her. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And let them hit with their (khimar) over their pockets. And they should not display their adornment except to their husbands or their fathers, or the fathers of their husbands, or their sons, or the sons of their husbands, or their brothers, or their brothers’ sons, or their sisters’ sons, or their women, or those whom their right hands possess, or guileless male servants, or the children who know not women’s nakedness. And let them not strike their feet so that the adornment that they hide may be known. And turn to Allah all, O believers, so that you may be successful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nour] 24:31

As we have said that (Jilbab) the over-garment is the wide larger clothes that covers the woman’s dress (that she wears) in front of her maharim, that’s because the cover for the women is two kinds of clothes, so one of them is the over-garment (Jilbab) and the other she uses it in front of the relatives to cover the shameful parts of the body from looking at it directly, that’s because Allah did not allow for her that anyone to see her body even her father or her brother, and only they can see the apparent of her adornment as like the face and the two hands and the breasts protrusion, and the roundness of the waist, and her jewelry, and it is not lawful for her (that anyone) to see her body directly except her husband who Allah made lawful for him to approach her (in bed) surely he is an apparel for her. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {It is made lawful for you to go in to your wives on the night of the fast. They are an apparel for you and you are an apparel for them..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:187

We go back to define the over-garment (Jilbab) and it is the larger dress that covers her dress that she decorate herself with it in front of the relatives, as for the over-garment (Jilbab) surely it is her veil-cover from the foreigners, and Allah made lawful for the women past childbearing to put off their clothes and (Allah) means with that the larger dress which is the over-garment (Jilbab), with a condition that they do not decorate with decoration on the face as that she uses make-up or wears jewelry. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And (as for) women past childbearing, who hope not for marriage, it is no sin for them if they put off their clothes without displaying their adornment. And if they are modest, it is better for them. And Allah is Hearing, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nour] 24:60

Does (Allah) mean that the woman past childbearing to put off her dress that covers her body? No then not… in fact only (Allah) means the larger dress, the over-garment (Jilbab) that she was using it on the days of her youth, then Allah made lawful for her when comes to her the old age to put it off, so there is no blame on her to appear to the foreigners with the dress (that she wears among) the relatives. So whoever disputes with the Imam Mahdi about the veil-cover from relatives and foreigners but I overpowered him by the Truth, so if I did not do that then I am not Awaited Imam Mahdi the True arbitrator between the differing in the religion, so I devise for them Allah’s True judgement and the convincing to the mind and logic from Allah’s decisive Book the grand Quran, indeed that when there is immodest display for the woman there is more indecency and debauchery, and caused of it is charm of woman who is displaying her beauty to the onlookers to her, and charm of the beauty of a woman is fueling lust and instinct, so his adversity and his lust had overcome him, and man is created weak, for that Allah commanded the woman with the covering to ease the sedition from the believers. And Allah the Most High said: {And Allah desires to turn to you (mercifully). And those who follow (their) lusts desire that you should deviate (with) a great deviation.(27) Allah desires to make light your burdens, and man is created weak.(28)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:27-28

In fact the body may get desensitized from the flared lust and admiration of beauty, I will give you an example on that like the women who did cut their hands and did not feel that they did cut hands, that because what desensitize their bodies is the flared lust and admiration of beauty of Allah’s messenger Yusuf forgiveness and peace be upon him: {..So when they saw him, they deemed him great, and cut their hands (in amazement), and said: Holy Allah! This is not a mortal! This is but a noble angel.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yusuf] 12:31

They had cut their hands because of the flared lust and the great admiration of what their eyes is seeing of beauty of Allah’s prophet Yusuf forgiveness and peace be upon him, then the wife of Al-Aziz laughed for what happened to the women, surely it happened to them what had happened to her before: {She said: This is he about whom you blamed me. And certainly I sought to seduce him, but he was firm in continence. And if he do not what I bid him, he shall certainly be imprisoned, and he shall certainly be of the abject.(32) He said: My Lord, the prison is dearer to me than that to which they invite me. And if You turn not away their device from me, I shall yearn towards them and be of the ignorant.(33)}Truthful Allah the Great [Yusuf] 12:32-33

Despite that Allah did not command man with covering from the woman but He commanded the woman to lower the gaze, as that she is weak in front of lust and passion except she is less daring than man but the one that is not bashful; indeed she is exposed to the indecency of adultery, that because of her lack of shyness from men, but shyness if found in the woman, it increases her with chastity and takes her away from adultery, and what an excellent woman she is that she shy-away when she faces the men. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Then one of the two women came to him walking bashfully.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qasas] 28:25,

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
    Brother of the Muslims, the humble upon the believers; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1301

3. Question OmarGer Questions

Assalamu aleikom warahmatulahi wa barakatuhu.

I have a friend, a girl, that follows the mahdi secretely. She is even hiding it from her parents. She has changed the way of praying after she read the bayans about it and also changed her way of understanding the islamic religion. She is still young meaning that she is still livin with her family that are, as far as i know, not following trhe mahdi. For her, changing the prayer and reading bayans have been possible because she could do it in secret. Now she read the bayan about the cover of the woman and that she needs to cover herself even in front of her brother and father. This is a drastic and open change that anybody will notice. Like i said she is still young. Now she doesnt know how to behave since she does believe the mahdi but is still scared to oppose her following. How should she behave? She is craving for an answer and incha Allah you will provide it.

Sincerly Omar

Wasalam

4. افتراضي

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

Peace and prayers of forgiveness to you son Omar and to the young secret follower of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni peace and blessings of Allah on him and his righteous family

I direct my words to the sweet daughter, my beloved in Allah's love, I ask Allah to bless your heart and to guide your family to the Truth. Ameen
    If I am in your place I would start to ask Allah to make your family see the Truth, then talk to them about our Imam the man of peace whom Allah sent him as mercy for the worlds and his message is the same one of our messenger Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- and invite them to read the Truth in his explanatory statements for the grand Quran. I know that you have fears and I put my self in your situation and I understand how hard of being young sometimes, but remember that Allah is on your side and that He is with you, I ask Allah to bless your heart and to make you steadfast upon the straight path and firm on the Truth. There is no blame on you but you can reach to Allah if you need help and know that He hears the call of His servant and He is the Most merciful than all who have mercy.

I ask Allah to make your task easy and to strengthen your heart if you are facing any obstacles. I just want to remind you that you are not alone and I am as a mother for you if you have any question please ask me. I recall that our beloved Imam said to us that we will find resistance from some of our relatives but we have to tell the Truth so they would be warned of the up coming chastisement that is on our door step. Salam sweet heart I hope you stay safe and well with the protection of Allah the Living Loving God

Reminder: Just let your family read the statements of the Imam and remind them to get closer to Allah asking Him repentance and to make them to see the Truth

صفحة 3 من 3 الأولىالأولى 123
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. A question to the honorable Imam: Is there a second AD
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 29-05-2017, 08:24 PM
  2. Hassan Mugabo's question
    بواسطة sabar في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 25
    آخر مشاركة: 29-05-2017, 03:04 AM
  3. Urgent Question
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here