الموضوع: TamerlanKuzgov questions

صفحة 39 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 29373839404149 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 381 إلى 390 من 539
  1. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    آية: 45
    وَيَوۡمَ يَحۡشُرُهُمۡ كَأَن لَّمۡ يَلۡبَثُوٓاْ إِلَّا سَاعَةٗ مِّنَ ٱلنَّهَارِ يَتَعَارَفُونَ بَيۡنَهُمۡۚ قَدۡ خَسِرَ ٱلَّذِينَ كَذَّبُواْ بِلِقَآءِ ٱللَّهِ وَمَا كَانُواْ مُهۡتَدِينَ
    45. And on the Day when He shall gather (resurrect) them together, (it will be) as if they had not stayed (in the life of this world and graves) but an hour of a day.

Ok. Thank you. This thing is not easy to understand. But time has measurement here i minutes and hours. And it has to have measurement in life after death too. Is it not different? Ok, i'll find the answer later. Probably it's not explained yet.
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov
    Alright.. More explanation, one day of Allah's day equal to 1000 years of our days, the imam told as that we entered the last day of Allah's days in 4 th of April 2005, so you can imagine who short our days are compared with Allah's days, for example if you were dead before 10000 days you feel that you been dead only for 10 days.. Add to that and for example when we face something big in our life like an accident, painful event or strong earthquake make us forget every thing for a while till we recover form the shock, so how about the great sight of judgment day.
    I hope you understood my point

2. افتراضي

It means that desbelievers who dead for 1000 years ( life time on earth) are remain in Hell a 1 day ( time people will experience after death). So Allah stretched period of a one day for 1000 years ( the way counted on Earth). At the same time they'll feel in a day of Resurrection that they were dead on Earth only 1 hour regarding to the given ayat and words of Allah the Most exalted.

3. افتراضي

آية: 45
    وَيَوۡمَ يَحۡشُرُهُمۡ كَأَن لَّمۡ يَلۡبَثُوٓاْ إِلَّا سَاعَةٗ مِّنَ ٱلنَّهَارِ يَتَعَارَفُونَ بَيۡنَهُمۡۚ قَدۡ خَسِرَ ٱلَّذِينَ كَذَّبُواْ بِلِقَآءِ ٱللَّهِ وَمَا كَانُواْ مُهۡتَدِينَ
    45. And on the Day when He shall gather (resurrect) them together, (it will be) as if they had not stayed (in the life of this world and graves) but an hour of a day.

Ok. Thank you. This thing is not easy to understand. But time has measurement here i minutes and hours. And it has to have measurement in life after death too. Is it not different? Ok, i'll find the answer later. Probably it's not explained yet.

I seek refuge in God all Hearing,all Knowing from the accursed Satan

In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
    blessings and peace of god be upon all the prophets

And the messengers and the imams of Allah's books, are the wisest rulers

In particular, the Seal of the Prophets and Messengers of the Lord of the worlds

And the last of the caliphs of God Nasser Muhammad Al-Yamani, was the first to call on humans to achieve the greatest pleasure of God

And all their supporters to God, from the jinn and mankind and from every race to the Day of
    Judgment. Either:

salam alikum brother welcome agian there u have inchallah:

يا رب يا ارحم الراحمين الهم الضالين من العالمين ان يسئلوك رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك امنن عليهم كما مننت عن ال100000 و علينا كما مننت عن ( او يزيدون) حتى تجعل الناس امة واحدة باذنك حتى يكون ذلك اليوم من خير ايام الدنيا و من خير ايامنا فيها و اجعل الهم خير ايامنا يوم لقائك يوم عظيم رضوان نفسك.
    و لا رضا قبلها الا عليك ربا و باسلام دينا و بمحمد عبدك و رسولك و الامام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني عبدك و خليفتك.
    فما هي الوسيلة لترضى و تفرح يا ربي سبحانك؟

4. افتراضي

Also I found another descripency in translation may be?: "...consequently the year equals three hundred and sixty years of what you count .." Should be " it equals three hundred and sixty thousand years".

5. افتراضي

اقتباس

ولكن هذه البشرى الأخرى بدخولهم الجنة مرةً أخرى بعد انقضاء الحياة الدنيا وهم قد كانوا فيها من قبل انتهاء الحياة الدنيا، وذلك من يوم موتهم إلى يوم بعثهم، وكذلك أصحاب النار. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَحَاقَ بِآلِ فِرْعَوْنَ سُوءُ الْعَذَابِ ﴿45﴾ النَّارُ يُعْرَضُونَ عَلَيْهَا غُدُوًّا وَعَشِيًّا وَيَوْمَ تَقُومُ السَّاعَةُ أَدْخِلُوا آلَ فِرْعَوْنَ أَشَدَّ الْعَذَابِ ﴿46﴾} صدق الله العظيم [غافر].

ونستنبط من هذه الآية المحكمة قول الله تعالى: {يُعْرَضُونَ عَلَيْهَا غُدُوّاً وَعَشِيّاً} صدق الله العظيم، فهذا برهانٌ مبيْنٌ أنّ الكُفار المُعرضين عن الحقّ من ربّهم بعد أن أهلكهم الله أدخلهم النار فور موتهم في نفس اليوم الذي أهلكهم الله فيه فلا يزالون في النار يعذّبون هذه الأيام، فهم يعرضون عليها للتعذيب غدواً وعشياً.

ولا يقصد أنّ في النار غدوٌ وعشيٌ كون النار سراجاً وهاجاً كمثل الشمس؛ بل بحساب أيام الأرض التي فيها غدوٍّ وعشيٍّ، وعليه يعتمد الحساب في الكتاب لقضاء الحياة البرزخيّة في النار أو في الجنة إلى يوم البعث. وكذلك أصحاب الجنة لهم رزقهم فيها غدواً وعشياً حسب أيام الأرض إلى يوم البعث، وكذلك الذين أدخلهم الله جنته من بعد الموت فهم يلبثون فيها غدواً وعشياً على مدار 24 ساعة حسب أيام الأرض، وليس في الجنة غدوٌ ولا عشيٌ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {مُتَّكِئِينَ فِيهَا عَلَى الْأَرَائِكِ لَا يَرَوْنَ فِيهَا شَمْساً وَلَا زَمْهَرِيراً} صدق الله العظيم [الإنسان:13].

وإنما ذكر الغدو والعشي بحسب أيام الأرض بمعنى أنهم فيها منذ اليوم الذي يموتون فيه يدخلهم جنته وحتى اليوم وهذه الساعة، وهم الآن أحياءٌ عند ربهم يرزقون فيها بكرةً وعشياً، بمعنى أنهم الآن يرزقون فيها بكرةً وعشياً، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {فَخَلَفَ مِن بَعْدِهِمْ خَلْفٌ أَضَاعُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَاتَّبَعُوا الشَّهَوَاتِ فَسَوْفَ يَلْقَوْنَ غَيًّا ﴿59﴾ إِلَّا مَن تَابَ وَآمَنَ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا فَأُولَـٰئِكَ يَدْخُلُونَ الْجَنَّةَ وَلَا يُظْلَمُونَ شَيْئًا ﴿60﴾ جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ الَّتِي وَعَدَ الرَّحْمـٰنُ عِبَادَهُ بِالْغَيْبِ إِنَّهُ كَانَ وَعْدُهُ مَأْتِيًّا ﴿61﴾ لَّا يَسْمَعُونَ فِيهَا لَغْوًا إِلَّا سَلَامًا وَلَهُمْ رِزْقُهُمْ فِيهَا بُكْرَةً وَعَشِيًّا ﴿62﴾ تِلْكَ الْجَنَّةُ الَّتِي نُورِثُ مِنْ عِبَادِنَا مَن كَانَ تَقِيًّا ﴿63﴾} صدق الله العظيم [مريم]

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=37473

6. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : ابو محمد
    اقتباس

ولكن هذه البشرى الأخرى بدخولهم الجنة مرةً أخرى بعد انقضاء الحياة الدنيا وهم قد كانوا فيها من قبل انتهاء الحياة الدنيا، وذلك من يوم موتهم إلى يوم بعثهم، وكذلك أصحاب النار. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَحَاقَ بِآلِ فِرْعَوْنَ سُوءُ الْعَذَابِ ﴿45﴾ النَّارُ يُعْرَضُونَ عَلَيْهَا غُدُوًّا وَعَشِيًّا وَيَوْمَ تَقُومُ السَّاعَةُ أَدْخِلُوا آلَ فِرْعَوْنَ أَشَدَّ الْعَذَابِ ﴿46﴾} صدق الله العظيم [غافر].

ونستنبط من هذه الآية المحكمة قول الله تعالى: {يُعْرَضُونَ عَلَيْهَا غُدُوّاً وَعَشِيّاً} صدق الله العظيم، فهذا برهانٌ مبيْنٌ أنّ الكُفار المُعرضين عن الحقّ من ربّهم بعد أن أهلكهم الله أدخلهم النار فور موتهم في نفس اليوم الذي أهلكهم الله فيه فلا يزالون في النار يعذّبون هذه الأيام، فهم يعرضون عليها للتعذيب غدواً وعشياً.

ولا يقصد أنّ في النار غدوٌ وعشيٌ كون النار سراجاً وهاجاً كمثل الشمس؛ بل بحساب أيام الأرض التي فيها غدوٍّ وعشيٍّ، وعليه يعتمد الحساب في الكتاب لقضاء الحياة البرزخيّة في النار أو في الجنة إلى يوم البعث. وكذلك أصحاب الجنة لهم رزقهم فيها غدواً وعشياً حسب أيام الأرض إلى يوم البعث، وكذلك الذين أدخلهم الله جنته من بعد الموت فهم يلبثون فيها غدواً وعشياً على مدار 24 ساعة حسب أيام الأرض، وليس في الجنة غدوٌ ولا عشيٌ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {مُتَّكِئِينَ فِيهَا عَلَى الْأَرَائِكِ لَا يَرَوْنَ فِيهَا شَمْساً وَلَا زَمْهَرِيراً} صدق الله العظيم [الإنسان:13].

وإنما ذكر الغدو والعشي بحسب أيام الأرض بمعنى أنهم فيها منذ اليوم الذي يموتون فيه يدخلهم جنته وحتى اليوم وهذه الساعة، وهم الآن أحياءٌ عند ربهم يرزقون فيها بكرةً وعشياً، بمعنى أنهم الآن يرزقون فيها بكرةً وعشياً، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {فَخَلَفَ مِن بَعْدِهِمْ خَلْفٌ أَضَاعُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَاتَّبَعُوا الشَّهَوَاتِ فَسَوْفَ يَلْقَوْنَ غَيًّا ﴿59﴾ إِلَّا مَن تَابَ وَآمَنَ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا فَأُولَـٰئِكَ يَدْخُلُونَ الْجَنَّةَ وَلَا يُظْلَمُونَ شَيْئًا ﴿60﴾ جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ الَّتِي وَعَدَ الرَّحْمـٰنُ عِبَادَهُ بِالْغَيْبِ إِنَّهُ كَانَ وَعْدُهُ مَأْتِيًّا ﴿61﴾ لَّا يَسْمَعُونَ فِيهَا لَغْوًا إِلَّا سَلَامًا وَلَهُمْ رِزْقُهُمْ فِيهَا بُكْرَةً وَعَشِيًّا ﴿62﴾ تِلْكَ الْجَنَّةُ الَّتِي نُورِثُ مِنْ عِبَادِنَا مَن كَانَ تَقِيًّا ﴿63﴾} صدق الله العظيم [مريم]

Thank you for your reply. I've translated your arabic text by Internet. Why Allah says that thousand years of earth is a one day in his count? But you (if i am not mistaken) say that all hell companions as well as Garden companions have earth time there. Now it's more confusing for me.

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=37473
    انتهى الاقتباس من ابو محمد

7. افتراضي

I asked our brothers or sisters to translate this bayan for you and others

8. افتراضي

Thank you again, brother. I've found from the Imam's good staement and words of Allah the Almighty which say about time in Hell...it is not few days: "In the word of Allah the Most High: {And they say: Fire will not touch us but for a few days. Say: Have you received a promise from Allah? Then Allah will not fail to perform His promise. Or do you speak against Allah what you know not?(80) Yea, whoever earns evil and his sins has surrounded him, those are the companions of the Fire; therein they abide.(81)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:80-81

9. افتراضي

Thank you again, brother. I've found from the Imam's good staement and words of Allah the Almighty which say about time in Hell...it is not few days: "In the word of Allah the Most High: {And they say: Fire will not touch us but for a few days. Say: Have you received a promise from Allah? Then Allah will not fail to perform His promise. Or do you speak against Allah what you know not?(80) Yea, whoever earns evil and his sins has surrounded him, those are the companions of the Fire; therein they abide.(81)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:80-81
    Correct it's not few days, but there is a different between Barzak and judgement day I was talking about verses that describes disbelieves talking in AL hasher day.
    I'm feeling Good that you finally got your answer

10. Smile

اقتباس المشاركة : أسد الله من جنود الإمام المهدي
    Correct it's not few days, but there is a different between Barzak and judgement day I was talking about verses that describes disbelieves talking in AL hasher day.
    I'm feeling Good that you finally got your answer
    انتهى الاقتباس من أسد الله من جنود الإمام المهدي
    To say honestly, i didn't find answer. Why Allah says a one day for him is 1000 years for us? And how it concerns with the companions of Hell and Garden. How time counts for them? Like the Earth time or different? No answer was given. I've understood it as a one day stretched for 1000 years. But no answer am i right or not. I am confused.

صفحة 39 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 29373839404149 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions about Zakat
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 24-10-2016, 09:31 PM
  2. angelight questions
    بواسطة angelight في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2016, 04:41 AM
  3. A few questions
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here