الموضوع: ..O community of (Nassara) Christians, rejoice surely he was not murdered

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي ..O community of (Nassara) Christians, rejoice surely he was not murdered

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

02 - Shawwal - 1443 AH
    May - 03 - 2022 AD
    12:31 pm
    (According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..O community of (Nassara) Christians, rejoice surely he was not murdered

Before the fatwa about the good news to (Nassara) Christians and Muslims. Perhaps the entire best foremost supporters would like to say: “Oh by Allah, your coming out with the title of this explanatory-statement which carries the good news to Nassara of the Christians, that he was not murdered although they found him killed; and who was not murdered in spite they found him killed? O our Imam and the beloved of our hearts, how can that be? Now we did come out from the signs which the Muslims have about the rumor of slaying the Leader Ali Abdullah Saleh, while he is alive being sustained according to your fatwa. And here we are just came out of your announcement about the death of King Salman and the death-knockout of the Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman in a coma of the agony of the clinical death due to covid (Mateen) from Allah; although we see the King Salman and his son Muhammed bin Salman the Crown Prince of his (both) appearing on the Saudi television screens receiving many presidents of the world; a president after president from various presidents of countries but they are muted videos.. Surely this one which lasted with us despite that our hands are on our hearts. O our Imam, why do you put us in awkward situations that make us put our hands on our hearts? And it is nor in regard to the rumor of slaying the Leader Ali Abdullah Saleh to the fact we can not find a convincing excuse because of his lack appearance - fearing for himself - but we put our hands on our hearts fearing that King Salman or his son Muhammed bin Salman the Crown Prince of his to appear on Saudi Television with audio and live picture on air directly in press conference or any new subject happened after your announcement about the death of King Salman and his Crown prince Muhammed bin Salman since the beginning of February for this year 2022 AD. O our Imam, the truth we say to you is that we pretend in front of people that not a single hair strand we have is shook even if King Salman and Muhammed bin Salman both appeared talking directly on air on the Saudi Television, so they would speak to the world with audio and image (video) about their position towards the Russian war against Ukraine; and about the new current events after your announcement about the news of their death; although we say it would never shake a measure of one hair in our certainty that you are Al-Mahdi khalifa of Allah; but the fact is that our hands are on our hearts from the distress due to gloating of slanderers and mockers. Surely you know what we face from arguing and mockery if Salman and son of Salman would appear with audio and visual (videos) speaking about recent subjects".

Then Allah’s khalifa; Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to my supporters the most loved to my heart smiling, laughing at their word and I say: O my beloved for Allah’s love, do not think that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni does not follow up your replies and your reactions then I smile laughing at the withdrawal lines which you wrote in your responses that by no means and you would never back away from following me even if Salman and son of Salman appear alive and having sustenance; that is because you feared if they were to appear to the people in reality with audio and image, surely that is for you a way of retreat in case if they appear with audio and visual (video). Our fatwa has preceded that you would never back-away and never be seduced, but you find your Imam did not leave for himself a needle eye of backing way, to the fact the news is not from human sources nor from source of jinn; rather from Allah Lord of the worlds Who created me, and taught me the true explanatory-statement, and selected me as His grand khalifa in the Book in spite of every arrogant (high) nose.

As for the good news which we designated to the Christian Nassara is the news of glad tiding that they did not murder him despite their ancient forefathers found him killed, and they thought that (some) of the children of Israel who disbelieved have killed Allah’s messenger the Messiah Esa (Jesus) son of Maryam (Mary) with his flesh, fat, bones, and his image although it was made appear similar to them with another body of a creature with Allah’s power - a body without a soul on the bed of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- but it is not him (resembling Jesus features) and being covered with the quilt of the Messiah son of Mary as the holy spirit Gabriel and the angels placed him on the resting-bed of the Messiah Esa son of Maryam in his home, so they replaced him with the Messiah Jesus son of Mary messenger of Allah after they carried Esa son of Maryam; messenger of Allah and placed inside the coffin. When a few individuals of the Jews attacked the resting bed of Allah’s messenger Jesus son of Mary then they found the person laid down on the bedding; and made to them seemingly resembling the Messiah Jesus son Mary features, flesh, blood and bones nothing is missing out of it except the soul. Indeed, they did not kill him for sure that it was him. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And for their saying: We have killed the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the messenger of Allah, and they killed him not, nor did they cause his death on the cross, but he was made to appear to them as such. And certainly those who differ therein are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge about it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for certain;(157) Nay, Allah exalted him in His presence. And Allah is ever Mighty, Wise.(158) And there is none of the People of the Book but will believe in this before his death; and on the day of Resurrection he will be a witness against them.(159)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:157-159
    {وَقَوْلِهِمْ إِنَّا قَتَلْنَا الْمَسِيحَ عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ وَمَا صَلَبُوهُ وَلَٰكِن شُبِّهَ لَهُمْ ۚ وَإِنَّ الَّذِينَ اخْتَلَفُوا فِيهِ لَفِي شَكٍّ مِّنْهُ ۚ مَا لَهُم بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ إِلَّا اتِّبَاعَ الظَّنِّ ۚ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ يَقِينًا ‎﴿١٥٧﴾‏ بَل رَّفَعَهُ اللَّهُ إِلَيْهِ ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ عَزِيزًا حَكِيمًا ‎﴿١٥٨﴾‏ وَإِن مِّنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ إِلَّا لَيُؤْمِنَنَّ بِهِ قَبْلَ مَوْتِهِ ۖ وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ يَكُونُ عَلَيْهِمْ شَهِيدًا ‎﴿١٥٩﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة النساء].

As for those who seemingly resemble Salman and Muhammed bin Salman, it is not a miracle. Rather, it is the same method as the analogy of the mask of the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh. When we explained the scenario of the rumor of killing the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh. Then Muhammed bin Salman read the news, so the idea of ​​masks appeared to him to be used from a security point of view. He does not need a mask with his image, no what is the use of wearing a mask with his image?! In fact, whoever he wants from his bodily guard wears the mask of his face; whoever resembles him in terms of height and body built only, just so that the body would match the image, then a mask of the image of Muhammed bin Salman is installed on him, then it will be an exact copy of the Saudi Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman, or the mask of the face of King Salman will be an exact image of Salman.

But the company from which Muhammed bin Salman requested the masks previously in more than three year ago; but the company announced the news of the masks request, and I think it is a Japanese company, and because of their announcement with the news that’s in order for them not bear any legal responsibility because of the participation in the impersonating King Salman of the exact original image, to the fact the one who ordered it is not King Salman, rather his Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman. And according to the company’s announcement about the order of the Prince Highness for high technical precision masks of faces resembling Muhammed and his father of a hundred percent. So the on looker at them does not suspect that they are not them, not one percent of doubt. And what is left for who ordered the masks is only choosing persons who resemble them in terms of height and boldly built - slim or fat - just so that the one looking at them does not suspect, because of the difference of height and body built (features). And this order is from Muhammed bin Salman which the Japanese company; the manufacturer of masks, published it at the end of year 2018 before Muhammed bin Salman imprisoned the Saudi supporters of mine from citizens of the Kingdom. Yet he did know that Allah will knock him out with the coronavirus; His mighty plot in a blink of an eye. Also he did not know that Allah will cause his father to die with the coronavirus; in fact, He intended Muhammad bin Salman who request masks of his image, his father, his brothers, and whoever he wanted from among those close to him, in terms of security, which whoever he wanted would wear them from the body protection guards, as the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh did in his war with the Houthis, so one individual the body guards wore the mask of his (resemblance); That's who you saw him on the television screen, being killed.

As for Muhammed bin Salman he would order from his bodyguards who would wear the mask of his resemblance and her show up to another people to see who desires to plot harm against him from among his family or outside his family, in order for him to execute him after killing or attempt of killing who carries the mask of his image from the bodyguard protection; as like his personal guard or the personal guard of his father; so this is how he would get rid of his enemies whether from within the family of Saud or from outside the family of Saud.

But Muhammed bin Salman felt secure from the plot of Allah, Lord of the worlds, and imprisoned supporters of Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, in aggression and unjustly, while they did not inflict harm to the security of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, so we were patient with him for three years, perhaps he would remember or fear (Allah); Until my patience was exhausted, so I prayed to my Lord that I am defeated; then the response came from the Lord of the worlds, and He was victorious by announcing the warning to Prince Muhammed bin Salman; So Muhammed Abu Fahdah and Salman was arrogant, felt secure from plot of the All Merciful. So knocking him out was accomplished within the blink of an eye, when the command came from Allah, my Lord and his Lord, and he received the penalty for his sin and his crimes. Indeed, your Lord does not wrong anyone.

Anyway, his purpose from the requested masks from the Japanese company was not the series of acting that the supervisors of this global episode series are now doing (it) at the level of world leaders. O you the actors, allow me say to you: Your series is like that of the hidden camera series of the Saudi actor Abdullah Aaseeri (a broadcaster in trouble), to the fact, Allah will not bring back Muhammed bin Salman to you, and at the end; the hidden will be revealed because Muhammed (Abu Salman) has passed his life and death seized him, so he and his father would never return to you, and their masks will not benefit you from revealing the truth to the whole world until you restore the spirit of King Salman and his Crown Prince.

Allah’s judgment and His decree came; so often I advised you to accept Allah’s judgment and His decree before the ax fall on the head when the lion virus arrival from China, so it would crash into your castles then it would knock you out one by one even if you hide from it in your mothers’ bellies whom they gave birth to you, indeed it would avenge you. And you would never find a way out of it with Allah’s permission. Then you would never find for you who would protect you from Allah’s plot neither from a loyal-friend nor a protector.

I swear by Allah the Great, you have no matching (power) of the war of Allah the All Mighty, the Wise. Except if you think that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is a liar, then there is no fear for you nor will you be sad. But the great calamity is against you if you surely know that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is truly truthful by his announcement of the death-knockout of Salman and son of Salman.

A cushioning and warning with the red line has preceded before the knockout of the Prince Muhammed bin Salman, then Allah the Possessor of Power which is undefeatable, knocked him out faster than the blink of an eye to make him a lesson to who would take a lesson, and the matter is decided.

O family of Saud from the decision makers who are the closest in the government of the Saudi Crown prince Muhammed bin Salman, a final advice: so decide your affair by nominating (Mutaab bin Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz) and I hope from Allah that your course of action would not be dubious to you if your acting continues, so this means a challenge (defiance against) Allah’s command; surely I will await what will Allah rule in your affair, and judgment is for Allah and He is the Best of deciders

Forcing me to write this explanatory-statement is your underestimation of people's minds in the episode of (The Mask of King Salman and the Mask of Prince Muhammed bin Salman). In fact, we will expose the Masks series and make the news which was published in 2018 AD. Now as the wildfire in the dray straws, and for those who wanted to search for it on (Google) word search, then he only must put the title of the news, which is titled as follows:

(Japanese Company: Saudi members requested masks that resemble the face of the King and Princes..)

اقتباس المشاركة :
    (Japanese Company: Saudi members requested masks that resemble the face of the King and Princes..)
    London - Arabic 21
    Wednesday, November 26 - 2018 AD
    07:16 GMT
    A Japanese company specializing in the manufacture of what is known as "realistic masks" which resemble the human face revealed that it had received a request from Saudi princes, to manufacture masks similar to the King of Saudi Arabia Kingdom; Salman bin Abdul Aziz and another number of princes.
    And according to what was published by "Reuters", and reported by "Sputnik" in a report, quoting the "Japan Times" newspaper, the Japanese professional company confirmed that "parties linked to the Saudi government asked it to manufacture masks that mimic the face of the king and some princes."
    And according to what was published by "Reuters", and reported by "Sputnik" agency in a report, quoted from "Japan Times" newspaper, the Japanese professional company has confirmed that "members linked to the Saudi government asked it to manufacture masks that mimic the face of the King and some Princes."
    The company verified that: "It received a request from one member of the Royal family to manufacture masks cloned from the face of King Salman and the Princes, under the pretext of using them in paintings displayed in public places," according to "Japan Times" newspaper.
    The company noted that: "Usually it receives requests to manufacture such masks for car and technology companies, and sometimes receives requests from some organizations." Verifying that the price for one mask which its coast reaches approximately 2600 Dollars.
    And "Sputnik" reported that the "super realistic" plastic face masks which are produced by the "Fe Otsu" company in Shiga district, recently attracted attention at home and abroad, from developers of the facial recognition system.
    On the mechanism of making such masks, it explained that a prototype of the mask before it is created by using three-dimensional data of the face, taken from images captured by a technology that company president Osamu Kitagawa, 60 years old, confirms that it’s a "trade secret."
    And then, according to the Russian agency, the details engraved on the mask are accomplished by using a “chisel,” after which plastic resin is placed over it, and it takes nearly two weeks to complete a mask, which simulates every detail of the real face)
    https://m.arabi21.com/Story/1140803
    انتهى الاقتباس
    .End of quote

.And this published news on international news websites during the month of November 2018

Although this news which was at the request of Prince Muhammed bin Salman from the Japanese company to manufacture a mask of his face and the face of his father, I careless about anything (of the matter) because it was Mohammed bin Salman's goal to use it to uncover those who are stalking him and trying to kill him, thinking that he is Muhammed bin Salman, but those who run the government after him and his father used it as test of hinder the news of Allah’s khalifa, Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni about the death of Salman and Muhammaed bin Salman; of which forced us to make people understand how you (the Saudi inner circle) take advantage of the technology of masked faces that are one hundred percent resembling whose (face is meant to look like), so you made series (of videos) with your loyal-friends’ visits, but you are forced to broadcast silent videos of people with masked faces so that your affair would not be discovered. Verily, enough belittling the people’s mind, may Allah fight you wherever you turn.

I swear by Allah the Great, if you do not repent to Allah, Lord of the worlds, from hindering (others) away from ratifying His signs, that the ax will fall on the head against who is concurring and the masked one, also the accomplice visitor of them who is concurring with the acting performances so you would hear the news of their death altogether, except who repented and turned (to Allah), surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful, and beware before the ax fall on the heads.

We order the ban of the series of visits and the acting in the muted videos of the masked impostors so that their matter is not discovered in the acting episodes, in the hope that Muhammed bin Salman will recover from the agony of clinical death. In fact, we command you to confess acknowledging the ratification signs about the death of King Salman and Muhammed bin Salman by covid virus, and urgently carry out the command by nominating who we assigned him as a (ruling) Prince for you; that is the groomer of horses (Mutaab bin Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz, Saud family). You have experienced injustice, O Mutaab bin Abdullah, be a King in whose presence no one is wronged, and be among the grateful otherwise; you cannot blame anyone but yourself. Indeed, Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, has no flattery or courtesy to anyone, even if he is my father. Surely I would never be courteous to him on the account of the goodly-pleasure of my Lord, Surely the goodly-pleasure of my Lord is better and everlasting; if I did not do, certainly I can never find for me besides Allah neither a guardian nor a helper. , And I hope the steadfast from my Lord, glory be to my Lord, who comes between the man and his heart, so whoever turns to his Lord to guide his heart, surely the guidance, steadfastness, and bonding their hearts fixed over the truth are (all) from Allah, glory be to Him, the Exalted Most High, beyond measures. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, respond to Allah and His messenger, when he calls you to that which gives you life. And know that Allah comes in between a man and his heart, and that to Him you will be gathered.(24) And guard yourselves against an affliction which may not smite those of you exclusively who are unjust; and know that Allah is Severe in punishment.(25)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:24-25
    {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اسْتَجِيبُوا لِلَّهِ وَلِلرَّسُولِ إِذَا دَعَاكُمْ لِمَا يُحْيِيكُمْ ۖ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ يَحُولُ بَيْنَ الْمَرْءِ وَقَلْبِهِ وَأَنَّهُ إِلَيْهِ تُحْشَرُونَ ‎﴿٢٤﴾‏ وَاتَّقُوا فِتْنَةً لَّا تُصِيبَنَّ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا مِنكُمْ خَاصَّةً ۖ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ ‎﴿٢٥﴾}‏ صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأنفال].

Oh our Allah, I have delivered the message. Oh our Allah, bear witness. He who has mentioned and warned is excused (from being blamed), and all matters return to Allah.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Allah’s khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=381218

اقتباس المشاركة 381218 من موضوع أبشِروا يا معشر النّصارى فإنه لم يُقتَل ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
    02 - شوال - 1443 هـ
    03 - 05 - 2022 مـ
    12:31 مساءً
    (بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى)

[لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصليّة للبيان]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=381136

أبشِروا يا معشر النّصارى فإنه لم يُقتَل ..

ولربّما يَودُّ مِن قَبل الفتوى بالبُشرى للنّصارى والمسلمين كافّة الأنصار السّابقين الأخيار أن يقولوا: "يا الله مَخرجَكَ مِن عنوان هذا البيان الذي يحمل خبر البشرى للنصارى المسيحيين أنه لم يُقتَل برغم أنّهم وجدوه مقتولًا، ومَن هو الذي لم يُقتَل برغم أنّهم وجدوه مقتولًا؟ فكيف هذا يا إمامنا وحبيب قلوبنا؟! عادِ احْنَا ما قد تَخارَجنا مِن آياتٍ لدى المسلمين في إشاعة مقتل الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح وهو حيٌّ يرزق حسب فتواك، وعادِ احْنَا ما قد تَخارجنا مِن إعلانك عن وفاة الملك سلمان ومصرع وليّ عهده محمد بن سلمان في غيبوبة غمرات الموت السّريريّ بسبب كوفيد كيدٍ مِن الله متين برغم أننا نرى المَلِك سلمان ووليّ عهده ابنه محمد بن سلمان يظهرون في شاشة التلفزيون السّعوديّ يستقبلون العديد مِن رؤساء العالم رئيسًا تلو الرّئيس مِن مُختَلف رؤساء الدّول غير أنّها فيديوهات صامتةٌ؛ فهذه التي باقية معنا نتحدّى بها برغم أنّ أيدينا على قلوبنا، فلماذا يا إمامنا تضعنا في مَواقِفٍ مُحرجةٍ حتى تجعلنا نضع أيدينا على قلوبنا؟ وليس بشأن إشاعة مقتل الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح كوننا نستطيع أن نجد عُذرًا مُقنِعًا بسبب عدم ظهوره - خشيته على نفسه - ولكنّنا نضع أيدينا على قلوبنا خشية أن يظهر المَلِك سلمان أو ابنه وليّ عهده محمد بن سلمان في التلفزيون السّعوديّ بالصّوت والصّورة الحيّة على الهواء مباشَرةً في مُؤتمرٍ صحفيٍّ أو أيّ موضوعٍ جديدٍ حدثَ مِن بعد إعلانك موت الملِك سلمان ووليّ عهده محمد بن سلمان منذ أوائل شهر فبراير لهذا العام 2022 مـ. فالحقّ نقوله لك يا إمامنا أننا نتظاهر أمام الناس أنها لم تهتزّ فينا شعرةً حتى ولو ظهر المَلِك سلمان ومحمد بن سلمان يتكلّمان على الهواء مباشرةً في التلفزيون السّعوديّ فيُخاطِبون العالَم بالصّوت والصّورة عن مَوقِفهم مِن الحرب الرّوسيّة على أوكرانيا، وعن الأحداث الرّاهنة المُستجدّة مِن بعد إعلانك نبأ وفاتِهم، وبرغم أننا نقول أنها لن تهتزّ فينا شعرة (في يقيننا أنّك خليفة الله المهديّ) ولكن الحقيقة أنّ أيدينا على قلوبنا مِن هَمِّ شماتة المُمترين والمُستهزِئين فأنت لا تعلم ما نلاقيه مِن جَدَلٍ واستهزاءٍ ونخشى لو يظهرون - سلمان وابن سلمان - فيتكلّمون بالصّوت والصّورة في مواضيع حديثة".

فمن ثمّ يردّ خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني على أنصاري أحبّة قلبي مُتبسِّمًا ضاحكًا مِن قولهم وأقول: يا أحبّتي في الله لا تحسبوا أنّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني لا يُتابِع ردودكم ورَدّة فِعلِكم فأتبسَّم ضاحكًا من خطوط الرّجعة التي تَكتبوها في ردودِكم أنّكم لا ولن تتراجعوا عن اتِّباعي حتى ولو ظهر سلمان وابن سلمان أحياء يُرزَقون وذلك بسبب خشيَتكم لو يظهرون للناس في الحقيقة صوتًا وصورةً، وذلك منكم خط رجعةٍ في حالة لو يظهرون صوتًا وصورةً؛ فسبَقت فتواكم أنّكم لا ولن تتراجعوا ولن تُفتَنوا ولكنّكم تجدون إمامكم لم يَترُك خُرمَ إبرة (طريق رجعةٍ لنفسِه) كون الخبر ليس مِن مصادر البشر ولا مِن مَصدر الجان؛ بل مِن الله ربّ العالَمين الذي خلقني وعلّمني البيان الحقّ للقرآن واصطفاني خليفته الأكبر في الكتاب رغم أنف كلّ مُستَكبِرٍ.

وأما البُشرى التي جعلناها للنصارى المسيحيّين هي خبر البشرى أنه لم يُقتَل رغم أنهم وجدوه - آبائهم الأولين - مقتولًا وظنّوا أن الذين كفروا مِن بني إسرائيل قتلوا رسول الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم بشَحمِه ولَحمِه وعَظمِه وصورته رغم أنّه فقط شُبِّه لهم مِن الله أنّه شخصُ وصورة المسيح عيسى ابن مريم عليه الصّلاة والسّلام ولكنّه ليس هو؛ بل شُبِّهَ لهم بجَسدٍ مَخلوقٍ بقُدرة الله - جسدٌ بلا روحٍ - في فراش منام المسيح عيسى ابن مريم ومُتغَطّي بلحاف المسيح عيسى ابن مريم كما وضعه الروح القدس جبريل والملائكة في مَرقَد المسيح عيسى في داره فجعلوه مكان رسول الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم بعد أن حملوا رسول الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم ووضعوه في التّابوت، وحين جاء نفَرٌ مِن اليهود يَغزون مَرقَد رسول الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم فوجدوا الشّخص مُستَلقٍ على الفراش وشُبِّهَ لهم وكأنّه هو شخص المسيح عيسى ابن مريم لا شك ولا ريب؛ لحمٌ وعظمٌ ودَمٌ لا يَفتقِدُ إلّا الرّوح، وأراقَ دَمَه طعنًا بالسّيوف نَفرٌ مِن اليهود الأوّلين فسفكوا دماء ذلك الجسد المُستَلقي في فراش المسيح عيسى ابن مريم الذي شُبِّهَ لهم أنّه المسيح عيسى ابن مريم صورةً ولحمًا وعظمًا ودَمًا لا تنقُصه إلّا الرّوح، وما قتلوه هو يقينًا تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَقَوْلِهِمْ إِنَّا قَتَلْنَا الْمَسِيحَ عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ وَمَا صَلَبُوهُ وَلَٰكِن شُبِّهَ لَهُمْ ۚ وَإِنَّ الَّذِينَ اخْتَلَفُوا فِيهِ لَفِي شَكٍّ مِّنْهُ ۚ مَا لَهُم بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ إِلَّا اتِّبَاعَ الظَّنِّ ۚ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ يَقِينًا ‎﴿١٥٧﴾‏ بَل رَّفَعَهُ اللَّهُ إِلَيْهِ ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ عَزِيزًا حَكِيمًا ‎﴿١٥٨﴾‏ وَإِن مِّنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ إِلَّا لَيُؤْمِنَنَّ بِهِ قَبْلَ مَوْتِهِ ۖ وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ يَكُونُ عَلَيْهِمْ شَهِيدًا ‎﴿١٥٩﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة النساء].

وأما المُتشبِّهونَ بسلمان ومحمد بن سلمان فليست بمعجزةٍ؛ بل هي نفس طريقة تشبيه قناع الزّعيم علي عبد الله صالح، فحين شرحنا سيناريو إشاعة مَقتل الزّعيم علي عبد الله صالح واطَّلَع محمد بن سلمان على الخبر ظهرَت لديه فكرةُ الأقنعة لاستخدامها مِن ناحيةٍ أمنيّةٍ فهو لا يحتاج لقناع بصورته، فما الفائدة ليَلبَس قناعَ بصورتِه؟! كلّا؛ بل يُلبِسُ قِناع وجهِه مَن يشاءُ مِن حِراستِه الجسديّة؛ مَن يُشبهُه مِن ناحية بُنيَته في الطُّول والبُنيَة الجسديّة فقط ليُوافِق الجسدُ الصّورَة فيُركّب عليه قناع صورة محمد بن سلمان فيكون صورةً طِبق الأصل لوليّ العهد السّعوديّ محمد بن سلمان، أو قناع وجه الملِك سلمان فيكون صورةً طِبق الأصل لسلمان.

ولكنّ الشّركة التي طَلَب منها الأقنعة محمد بن سلمان قبل ما يزيد على ثلاث سنواتٍ قامت بإعلان خبر طلب الأقنعة، وأظنّها شركةً يابانيّة، وسبب إعلانهم بالخبر وذلك لكي لا يتحمّلوا أيّ مسؤوليّة قانونيّة بسبب المُشاركة في انتِحال شخصيّة المَلِك سلمان (صورةٌ طِبقَ الأصل)، كون الذي طلبها ليس الملك سلمان بل وليّ عهده الأمير محمد بن سلمان، وحسب إعلان الشّركة بطلب سُموّ الأمير لأقنِعة وجوهٍ ذات تقنيّةٍ عالية الدِّقة تُشبِه محمد وأبيه مائة بالمائة بحيث لا يشُكّ النّاظر إليهم أنّهم ليسوا هم ولا بنسبة واحد في المائة مِن الشك، ويبقى على طالبي الأقنعة اختيار أشخاص فقط يُشبِهونهم مِن ناحية الطّول والبُنية الجسديّة - نحيفٌ أو ثخينٌ فقط - وذلك حتى لا يَشتَبِه فيهم النّاظر إليهم بسبب اختلاف الطُّول أو البُنية الجسديّة. وهذا الطّلب مِن محمد بن سلمان نشرته الشركة اليابانيّة مُصنِّعةُ الأقنعة في أواخر عام 2018 قبل أن يُقدِمَ محمد بن سلمان على حبس أنصاري السّعوديّين مِن مواطني المملكة، ولم يكن يعلم بأنّ الله سوف يصرعُه بفيروس كيده الشّديد في لمحِ البصر، ولم يكن يعلم أنّ الله سوف يتوفّى أباه بفيروس كورونا؛ بل كان يَقصِد محمد بن سلمان مِن طلب أقنعة صورته وأبيه وإخوته ومَن يشاء مِن المُقرَّبين وذلك مِن ناحيَةٍ أمنيةٍ يُلبِسُها مَن يشاء مِن حرس الحمايات الجسديّة كما فعل الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح في حربه مع الحوثيّين فلبِسَ قناعه أحد أفراد الحماية الجسديّة؛ فذلك الذي شاهدتُموه في شاشة التلفاز مقتولًا.

وأمّا محمد بن سلمان فيأمُر مِن حِراسته الجسديّة مَن يَلبَس قِناعَه ويَظهَر لقومٍ آخرين ليَنظرَ مَن الذين يريدون المكر به سواءٌ مِن أسرته أو مِن خارج أسرته لكي يقضي عليهم مِن بعدِ قتلِ أو محاولة قتلِ حامل قناع صورته مِن الحماية الجسديّة، كمثل حارسه الشّخصي أو حارس أبيه الشّخصيّ؛ فهكذا يتخلّص مِن أعداءه سواءٌ مِن داخل أسرة آل سعود أو مِن خارج آل سعود.

ولكن محمد بن سلمان يأمَن مكرَ الله ربّ العالَمين، وحبَس أنصار خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني عُدوانًا وظلمًا ولم يَمسّوا أمن المَملكة العربيّة السّعوديّة بسوءٍ فصبرنا عليه ثلاث سنواتٍ لعلّه يتذكّر أو يخشى؛ حتى نفِذَ صَبري فدعوتُ ربّي أنّي مغلوبٌ؛ فجاء الرّدُّ مِن ربّ العالَمين فانتصَر بإعلان التّحذير للأمير محمد بن سلمان؛ فاستكبر محمد (أبو فهده وسلمان) كونه يأمَن مكرَ الرّحمن؛ فتَمّ صَرعُه في أقرب مِن لمحِ البصر حين صدور الأمر مِن الله ربّي وربّه فنال جزاء ذنبه وإجرامه ولا يَظلِم ربك أحدًا.

وعلى كلّ حالٍ لم يكن هدفُه مِن الأقنعة المطلوبة مِن الشّركة اليابانيّة هو مسلسل التمثيليّة التي يقوم بها الآن المُشرفون على هذا المسلسل العالَميّ على مستوى رؤساء العالم، فاسمَحوا لي أيّها المُمثّلين أن أقول لكم: إنّ مُسلسَلكم كمثل مُسلسل الكاميرا الخفيّة للمُمثّل السّعوديّ عبد الله عسيري (مذيع في ورطة) كونه لن يُعيد الله إليكم محمد بن سلمان وفي النهاية ينكشف المَستور كون محمد (أبو سلمان) انقضى عمره وحضره الموت فلن يَعودَ إليكم وأباه، ولن تنفعكم أقنِعتهم مِن كشف الحقيقة للعالم بِأسرِه حتى تعيدوا روح الملِك سلمان ووليّ عهده.

وجاء قضاء الله وقدره، فلكم نصحتُ لكم أن ترضوا بقضاء الله وقدَره قبل أن يقع الفأس في الرّأس حين وصول الفيروس الأسد مِن الصّين فيَقتحِم عليكم قُصوركم فيصرَعكم واحدًا واحدًا حتى لو تخبّأتم منه في بطون أمّهاتِكم اللاتي ولدنَكم لنَال منكم؛ فلن تجدوا عنه مَصرِفًا بإذن الله؛ فلن تجدوا لكم مَن يَقيكُم مِن مَكر الله مِن وليٍّ ولا واقٍ.

وأقسِم بالله العظيم لا قِبَلَ لكم بحربِ الله العزيز الحكيم إلّا أن تكونوا تعلمون أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني مِن الكاذبين فلا خوفٌ عليكم ولا أنتم تحزنون، ولكنّ الطّامة الكبرى عليكم أنّكم لَتعلمون أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني حقًّا لمِن الصّادقين بإعلانه مصرع سلمان وابن سلمان.

وسبق قبل مصرع الأمير تحذير ونذير بالخطّ الأحمر فاستكبَر محمد بن سلمان فصرعَه الله ذو القوّة التي لا تُقهَر في أقرب مِن لمح البصر ليجعَله عِبرةً لمَن يَعتبِر، وقضي الأمر.

ويا آل سعود مِن صُنّاع القرار المُقرَّبين في حكومة وليّ العهد السّعوديّ محمد بن سلمان نصيحةٌ أخيرةٌ: فأجمِعوا أمرَكم بتنصيب (مِتعب بن عبد الله بن عبد العزيز) وأرجو مِن الله أن لا يكون أمركم عليكم غُمّة فإذا استَمرّ تَمثيلُكم فهذا يعني تَحدّي أمر الله، فسوفَ أنتظر ما يَحكُم الله به في شأنِكم فالحُكم لله خير الفاصِلين.

وأجبرَني على كتابة هذا البيان استِخفافكم بعقول الناس بمسلسل (قناع الملك سلمان وقناع الأمير محمد بن سلمان) بل سوف نقوم بفضح مسلسل الأقنعة و نجعل الخبر الذي تم نشره في عام 2018 مـ الآن كالنّار في الهشيم، ولِمَن أراد البحث عنه في مُحرّك (جوجل) فما عليه إلا أن يضعَ عنوان الخبر والذي بعنوانٍ كما يلي:
    (شركة يابانية: جهات سعودية طلبت أقنعة تشبه وجه الملك وأمراء)
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    (شركة يابانية: جهات سعودية طلبت أقنعة تشبه وجه الملك وأمراء)
    لندن - عربي21
    الأربعاء، 28 نوفمبر 2018
    07:16 م بتوقيت غرينتش

كشفت شركة يابانية متخصصة في صناعة ما يُعرف بـ"الأقنعة الواقعي" التي تشبه الوجه البشري، وصول طلبٍ لها من أمراء سعوديين، لصناعة أقنعة شبيهة بملك المملكة العربية السعودية سلمان بن عبد العزيز وعدد آخر من الأمراء.
    وبحسب ما نشرته وكالة "رويترز"، وأوردته وكالة "سبوتنيك" في تقرير لها نقلا عن صحيفة "يابان تايمز" فقد أكدت الشركة اليابانية المحترفة، أن "جهات مرتبطة بالحكومة السعودية، طلبت منها صناعة أقنعة تحاكي وجه الملك وبعض الأمراء".
    وأوضحت الشركة، أنها "تلقت الطلب من أحد أفراد العائلة المالكة لصناعة أقنعة مستنسخة من وجه الملك سلمان والأمراء، بحجة استخدامها في لوحات تعرض في الأماكن العامة"، وفق صحيفة "يابان تايمز".

ونوّهت الشركة، أنها "عادةً تتلقى طلبات لصناعة مثل هذه الأقنعة لشركات سيارات وتكنولوجيا، وأحيانا تتلقى طلبات من بعض المنظمات"، موضحة أن سعر القناع الواحد تصل تكلفته لنحو 2600 دولار.

وذكرت "سبوتنيك" أن أقنعة الوجه البلاستيكية "السوبر واقعية" التي تنتجها شركة "في أوتسو" بمحافظة شيغا، "اجتذبت مؤخرا الاهتمام في الداخل والخارج، من مطوري نظام التعرف على الوجه".
    وحول آلية صنع تلك الأقنعة، أوضحت أنه يتم إنشاء نموذج أولي للقناع من قبل باستخدام بيانات ثلاثية الأبعاد للوجه، مأخوذة من صور يتم التقاطها بواسطة تقنية يؤكد رئيس الشركة أوسامو كيتاجاوا (60 عاما) أنها "سر تجاري".

ويتم بعد ذلك وفق الوكالة الروسية، نقش التفاصيل على القناع باستخدام "إزميل"، وبعدها يوضع راتنج البلاستيك فوقها، ويستغرق الأمر ما يقرب من أسبوعين لاستكمال قناع، والذي يحاكي كل تفصيل الوجه الحقيقي)
    https://m.arabi21.com/Story/1140803
    انتهى الاقتباس
    انتهى.

وهذا الخبر المنشور في مواقع الأخبار العالميّة في خلال شهر نوفمبر 2018.

وبرغم أنّ هذا الخبر بِطلبِ الأمير محمد بن سلمان مِن الشّركة اليابانيّة لتصنيع قناعِ وجهه ووجه أبيه لا يهُمّني في شيءٍ كونه كان هدف محمد بن سلمان استخدامَه لكَشف الذين يتربّصون به فيُحاولون قتلَه بظنّهِم أنّه محمد بن سلمان ولكنّ الذين يُسيِّرون الحكومة مِن بعده وأبيه استخدموه لفتنة الصدّ عن خَبَر خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني بمصرع سلمان ومحمد بن سلمان مِمّا أجبرنا على تفهيم الناس كيفيّة استغلالكم لتقنيّة الوجوه المُقنَّعة التي تُشبهُ صاحبها مائة بالمائة فجعلتُم مسلسلات مع أوليائكم مِن أصحاب الزّيارات، ولكنكم مُجبرون على فيديوهات صامتةٍ لأصحاب الوجوه المُقنّعة حتى لا يُكتَشَف أمركم، فكفى استخفافًا بعقول الناس قاتلكم الله أنّى تُؤفَكون.

فأقسم بالله العظيم إذا لم تتوبوا إلى الله ربّ العالَمين مِن الصّدِّ عن تصديق آياته أنّه سوف يقع الفأس في الرأس على الرّاضي والمُقنَّع والزّائر الرّاضي مِنهم بالتّمثيليّة فتسمعوا خبر مصرعهم أجمعين إلّا مَن تاب وأناب فإنّ الله غفورٌ رحيمٌ، فاحذَروا مِن قبل أن يقع الفأس في الرأس.

ونأمر بمنع مسلسل الزّيارات والتّمثيليّات في الفيديوهات الصّامتة للمُقَنَّعين حتى لا يُكتَشف أمرهم بمسلسل التّمثيل على أمل أن يفيقَ محمد بن سلمان مِن غمراتِ الموت السّريريّ بل نأمركم بالاعتراف بآيات التّصديق بمصرع الملك سلمان ومحمد بن سلمان بفيروس كورونا وتنفيذ الأمر عاجلًا بتنصيب مَن جعلناه عليكم أميرًا؛ ذلكم سائس الخيل (مِتعب بن عبد الله بن عبد العزيز آل سعود). فقد جرَّبتَ الظّلم يا متعب بن عبد الله فكُن مَليكًا لا يُظلَم عنده أحدٌ، وكُن مِن الشّاكرين ما لم؛ فلا تلومَنَّ إلّا نفسك، فليس لدى خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني مُداراة أو مجاملة لأحدٍ حتى لو كان أبتي فلن أجاملَه على حساب رضوان ربّي فرضوان ربّي خيرٌ وأبقى، ما لم أفعل؛ فلن أجد لي مِن دون الله وليًّا ولا نصيرًا،

وأرجو مِن ربّي التّثبيت، سبحان ربّي الذي يَحولُ بين المَرء وقلبه؛ فَمَن يُنيب إلى ربه ليهدي قلبه فَمِن الله الهُدى والتّثبيت والرَّبط على القلوب سبحانه وتعالى علوًّا كبيرًا تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اسْتَجِيبُوا لِلَّهِ وَلِلرَّسُولِ إِذَا دَعَاكُمْ لِمَا يُحْيِيكُمْ ۖ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ يَحُولُ بَيْنَ الْمَرْءِ وَقَلْبِهِ وَأَنَّهُ إِلَيْهِ تُحْشَرُونَ ‎﴿٢٤﴾‏ وَاتَّقُوا فِتْنَةً لَّا تُصِيبَنَّ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا مِنكُمْ خَاصَّةً ۖ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ ‎﴿٢٥﴾}‏ صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأنفال].

اللهم قد بلّغت اللهمّ فاشهَد قد أعذر مَن ذكّر وأنذر وإلى الله تُرجع الأمور.

وسَلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمد لله ربّ العالَمين..
    خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 23-04-2017, 08:04 PM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 13-01-2017, 11:01 PM
  3. To the searcher for the True Awaited Mahdi, rejoice with the True fatwa..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 28-11-2016, 11:00 PM
  4. The Expected Mahdi is warning Christians, Muslims and Jews
    بواسطة محبة عيسى رسول الله في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 05-01-2013, 03:08 AM
  5. Jews and Christians are the Children of Israel
    بواسطة من الظلام الى النور في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 16-01-2012, 11:10 AM
ضوابط المشاركة