الموضوع: TamerlanKuzgov questions

صفحة 41 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 31394041424351 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 401 إلى 410 من 539
  1. افتراضي

peace be upon you brother
    i think there are like hundreds of thousands of hadiths ( claimed to be from the prophet Mohammad ) and like other thousands from the Imams after the prophet (claimed to be from them) so huge number of hadiths ,
    so i think there is no need for counting and correcting every hadith ,what matters is to to know the difference between the fake and the right ones by comparing them to God's words in the Holly Qoran

2. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : محمد الناصر لله
    peace be upon you brother
    i think there are like hundreds of thousands of hadiths ( claimed to be from the prophet Mohammad ) and like other thousands from the Imams after the prophet (claimed to be from them) so huge number of hadiths ,
    so i think there is no need for counting and correcting every hadith ,what matters is to to know the difference between the fake and the right ones by comparing them to God's words in the Holly Qoran
    انتهى الاقتباس من محمد الناصر لله
    Peace and God's bless upon you and your whole family. I 've thought there are few fake hadith. Good reply. Thank you. I think to know maximum of them is the nice way to differentiate between false and truth while reading Quran. It is the additional help.

3. افتراضي

No need to thank me brother , we're here to help each other out as long as possible
    i'd like to add to what i've said above that it isn't easy to know the difference between the fake and the right hadiths, IT is a BIG grace God gave us through the awaited Imam cuz he is the one who told us the difference and how to try to find the difference ,we were lost without him

4. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : محمد الناصر لله
    No need to thank me brother , we're here to help each other out as long as possible
    i'd like to add to what i've said above that it isn't easy to know the difference between the fake and the right hadiths, IT is a BIG grace God gave us through the awaited Imam cuz he is the one who told us the difference and how to try to find the difference ,we were lost without him
    انتهى الاقتباس من محمد الناصر لله
    Totally agree. This is Imam Nasser Mohammed Al Yemeni ( peace be upon him ) and he is not shiit or sunnit and so on. He just tries to make us live by what was sent down by Allah ( Quran), and unite muslims of the World under following only this scripture. He has connection with the Most Exalted Allah regarding to the right interpretation of the Holy Book.

Tell me please, which hadiths are the most misguided. For example, may be this is Al Sahih Buhari ?

5. افتراضي

sorry for late answering
    to be honest ,i never read al sahih bukhari or sahih muslim ,, i've just read few from here and there which were very radical and call for violence
    i've read few of shiaa's hadiths too ,they were false in other things , my principle even before knowing about the Imam(peace be upon him) was to believe what i feel more close to my heart , feels right , closer to humanity from both shiaa and sunna
    i believe for demonic reasons satan and his demons faked almost every hadith and made one false copy of the right hadiths to sunna for example and another false copy of the same hadiths for shiaa to guarantee that they'll fight for ever

6. افتراضي

Yes. The principle is humanity, reality and so on. But people still think there is only a one angel of death takes souls of people around the Globe at the same time even if 100.000 people died in a one single second.

7. افتراضي Do jinns (shaytans) see angels recording our deeds in life?

Assalam Aleykum,

I have got actually several questions. 1. Do jinns or shaytans see angels recording our deeds? Satan said addressing the all Merciful: {..I will certainly lie in wait for them in Your straight path,(16) Then I shall certainly come upon them from before them and from behind them, and from their right and from their left; and You will not find most of them thankful.(17)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:16-17

2. As we know Iblis was among the angels, of course saw angels, and it might be possible shaytans derived from him able to see angels too. In the other side, it seems like shaytan doesn't see our angels or why he comes easily "from our right and from our left and from before us" without fear of angels stand by us the whole lenght of life?

3. Each jinn ( shaytan) has angels recording their deeds, right?

8. افتراضي Is it possible to determine was death a punishment from Allah or simple natural death without punishment?

Assalam Aleykum,

From the Grand Quran we know that nations and people were punished ( the nation of Ad, Sodom and Pharaon ) for wrong deeds and transgression by disasters sent to them by Allah. But many people around the World die by accidents on the road or while in the plane as well as onkology and murder. Is it possible to determine is it punishement from Allah or not? Are there some signs of it? For example, we can know that Allah pleased with us and when not. Imam Mahdi Nasser Al Emeni ( peace for him and his family) has explained it already. Are there signs for knowing that individual's death ( sometimes, untimely death) was a punishment from Allah?

9. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    Assalam Aleykum,

From the Grand Quran we know that nations and people were punished ( the nation of Ad, Sodom and Pharaon ) for wrong deeds and transgression by disasters sent to them by Allah. But many people around the World die by accidents on the road or while in the plane as well as onkology and murder. Is it possible to determine is it punishement from Allah or not? Are there some signs of it? For example, we can know that Allah pleased with us and when not. Imam Mahdi Nasser Al Emeni ( peace for him and his family) has explained it already. Are there signs for knowing that individual's death ( sometimes, untimely death) was a punishment from Allah?
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov
    mashallah brother you always have good questions. If I had the answer for you I would tell you

10. افتراضي

The answer is in below verses

أَيۡنَمَا تَكُونُواْ يُدۡرِككُّمُ ٱلۡمَوۡتُ وَلَوۡ كُنتُمۡ فِي بُرُوجٖ مُّشَيَّدَةٖۗ وَإِن تُصِبۡهُمۡ حَسَنَةٞ يَقُولُواْ هَٰذِهِۦ مِنۡ عِندِ ٱللَّهِۖ وَإِن تُصِبۡهُمۡ سَيِّئَةٞ يَقُولُواْ هَٰذِهِۦ مِنۡ عِندِكَۚ قُلۡ كُلّٞ مِّنۡ عِندِ ٱللَّهِۖ فَمَالِ هَـٰٓؤُلَآءِ ٱلۡقَوۡمِ لَا يَكَادُونَ يَفۡقَهُونَ حَدِيثٗا
    78. "Wheresoever you may be, death will overtake you even if you are in fortresses built up strong and high!" And if some good reaches them, they say, "This is from Allâh," but if some evil befalls them, they say, "This is from you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم)." Say: "All things are from Allâh," so what is wrong with these people that they fail to understand any word?

آية: 79
    مَّآ أَصَابَكَ مِنۡ حَسَنَةٖ فَمِنَ ٱللَّهِۖ وَمَآ أَصَابَكَ مِن سَيِّئَةٖ فَمِن نَّفۡسِكَۚ وَأَرۡسَلۡنَٰكَ لِلنَّاسِ رَسُولٗاۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِٱللَّهِ شَهِيدٗا
    79. Whatever of good reaches you, is from Allâh, but whatever of evil befalls you, is from yourself. And We have sent you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) as a Messenger to mankind, and Allâh is Sufficient as a Witness.[2]
    (V.4:79) See the footnote (A) of the (V.2:252).

صفحة 41 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 31394041424351 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions about Zakat
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 24-10-2016, 10:31 PM
  2. angelight questions
    بواسطة angelight في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2016, 05:41 AM
  3. A few questions
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here