الموضوع: TamerlanKuzgov questions

صفحة 38 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 28363738394048 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 371 إلى 380 من 539
  1. افتراضي

Why it is the hard question to answer? The chaos happened in Ukraine is the plan of Zionist in building the great Israel?

2. افتراضي

Assalam Aleykum brother, my question was ignored or missed about month ago. Could you please answer the question: How time goes right after death? The 100 years of life after death is like a 1 year in the earth? Am i right?

3. افتراضي

Walikm AL Salam
    It's not hard, but the Imam Forbade our inteferens in politics

4. افتراضي

قَٰلَ كَمۡ لَبِثۡتُمۡ فِي ٱلۡأَرۡضِ عَدَدَ سِنِينَ
    112. He (Allâh) will say: "What number of years did you stay on earth?"

آية: 113
    قَالُواْ لَبِثۡنَا يَوۡمًا أَوۡ بَعۡضَ يَوۡمٖ فَسۡـَٔلِ ٱلۡعَآدِّينَ
    113. They will say: "We stayed a day or part of a day. Ask of those who keep account."

آية: 114
    قَٰلَ إِن لَّبِثۡتُمۡ إِلَّا قَلِيلٗاۖ لَّوۡ أَنَّكُمۡ كُنتُمۡ تَعۡلَمُونَ
    114. He (Allâh) will say: "You stayed not but a little, if you had only known!

آية: 115
    أَفَحَسِبۡتُمۡ أَنَّمَا خَلَقۡنَٰكُمۡ عَبَثٗا وَأَنَّكُمۡ إِلَيۡنَا لَا تُرۡجَعُونَ
    115. "Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?"

5. افتراضي

Assalam Aleykum, i didnt' say anybody that Imam said to leave all hadith. I said, some hadith is wrong. Actually some muslims lose head when i say this or something what is not what they follow as sunnits. They say i am shia..)))..spme people ( if not many of them) are really blind and stupid..don't underrstand that following only Quran is not sunnit or shia or anybody else.

6. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : أسد الله من جنود الإمام المهدي
    قَٰلَ كَمۡ لَبِثۡتُمۡ فِي ٱلۡأَرۡضِ عَدَدَ سِنِينَ
    112. He (Allâh) will say: "What number of years did you stay on earth?"

آية: 113
    قَالُواْ لَبِثۡنَا يَوۡمًا أَوۡ بَعۡضَ يَوۡمٖ فَسۡـَٔلِ ٱلۡعَآدِّينَ
    113. They will say: "We stayed a day or part of a day. Ask of those who keep account."

آية: 114
    قَٰلَ إِن لَّبِثۡتُمۡ إِلَّا قَلِيلٗاۖ لَّوۡ أَنَّكُمۡ كُنتُمۡ تَعۡلَمُونَ
    114. He (Allâh) will say: "You stayed not but a little, if you had only known!

آية: 115
    أَفَحَسِبۡتُمۡ أَنَّمَا خَلَقۡنَٰكُمۡ عَبَثٗا وَأَنَّكُمۡ إِلَيۡنَا لَا تُرۡجَعُونَ
    115. "Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?"
    انتهى الاقتباس من أسد الله من جنود الإمام المهدي
    Thank you very much for your reply. Those dead people who abide in the Garden or Hell after death have they got time goes are so fast? I've though these ayats touch only those who dead as those living people who deeply sleep.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think the poeple in Hell will feel as if they have been there for a one day or half. It is not punishment for them..)...can you give example of those who are in Garden and Hell...for example, a 1 year of people in the Garden is 10 years in the Earth"..?

7. افتراضي

Thank you for reply. Ok. i wont' ask such questions anymore.

8. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة :
    I don't think the poeple in Hell will feel as if they have been there for a one day or half. It is not punishment for them..)...can you give example of those who are in Garden and Hell...for example, a 1 year of people in the Garden is 10 years in the Earth"..?
    انتهى الاقتباس
    Check below verses brother
    فَٱصۡبِرۡ كَمَا صَبَرَ أُوْلُواْ ٱلۡعَزۡمِ مِنَ ٱلرُّسُلِ وَلَا تَسۡتَعۡجِل لَّهُمۡۚ كَأَنَّهُمۡ يَوۡمَ يَرَوۡنَ مَا يُوعَدُونَ لَمۡ يَلۡبَثُوٓاْ إِلَّا سَاعَةٗ مِّن نَّهَارِۭۚ بَلَٰغٞۚ فَهَلۡ يُهۡلَكُ إِلَّا ٱلۡقَوۡمُ ٱلۡفَٰسِقُونَ
    (35) So be patient, [O Muḥammad], as were those of determination among the messengers and do not be impatient for them.[1490] It will be - on the Day they see that which they are promised - as though they had not remained [in the world] except an hour of a day. [This is] notification. And will [any] be destroyed except the defiantly disobedient people?

9. افتراضي

إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَا يَظۡلِمُ ٱلنَّاسَ شَيۡـٔٗا وَلَٰكِنَّ ٱلنَّاسَ أَنفُسَهُمۡ يَظۡلِمُونَ
    44. Truly! Allâh wrongs not mankind in aught; but mankind wrong themselves.

آية: 45
    وَيَوۡمَ يَحۡشُرُهُمۡ كَأَن لَّمۡ يَلۡبَثُوٓاْ إِلَّا سَاعَةٗ مِّنَ ٱلنَّهَارِ يَتَعَارَفُونَ بَيۡنَهُمۡۚ قَدۡ خَسِرَ ٱلَّذِينَ كَذَّبُواْ بِلِقَآءِ ٱللَّهِ وَمَا كَانُواْ مُهۡتَدِينَ
    45. And on the Day when He shall gather (resurrect) them together, (it will be) as if they had not stayed (in the life of this world and graves) but an hour of a day. They will recognise each other. Ruined indeed will be those who denied the Meeting with Allâh, and were not guided.

10. افتراضي

آية: 45
    وَيَوۡمَ يَحۡشُرُهُمۡ كَأَن لَّمۡ يَلۡبَثُوٓاْ إِلَّا سَاعَةٗ مِّنَ ٱلنَّهَارِ يَتَعَارَفُونَ بَيۡنَهُمۡۚ قَدۡ خَسِرَ ٱلَّذِينَ كَذَّبُواْ بِلِقَآءِ ٱللَّهِ وَمَا كَانُواْ مُهۡتَدِينَ
    45. And on the Day when He shall gather (resurrect) them together, (it will be) as if they had not stayed (in the life of this world and graves) but an hour of a day.

Ok. Thank you. This thing is not easy to understand. But time has measurement here i minutes and hours. And it has to have measurement in life after death too. Is it not different? Ok, i'll find the answer later. Probably it's not explained yet.

صفحة 38 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 28363738394048 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions about Zakat
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 24-10-2016, 10:31 PM
  2. angelight questions
    بواسطة angelight في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2016, 05:41 AM
  3. A few questions
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here