الموضوع: TamerlanKuzgov questions

صفحة 35 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 25333435363745 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 341 إلى 350 من 539
  1. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : أسد الله من جنود الإمام المهدي
    Yes, It's very important to non speaking Arabic brothers and sisters to understand the Greatest Name of Allah
    انتهى الاقتباس من أسد الله من جنود الإمام المهدي
    Because Allah The All Merciful The most merciful won't be pleased if there was
    even one tiny creature in hell

2. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم
    Salam to you brother TamerlanKuzgov,
    We know that mankind and jinn who are accountable on judgement day that not a word spoken but there is Raqeeb and Ateed the two angels who write it
    As for animals I do not know because we were not taught in the Quran nor our Imam wrote about it yet..
    انتهى الاقتباس من راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم
    Ok. Thank you for repsonse my brother.

3. افتراضي

Thank you very much for making it clear....i believe to your explanation too. I remeber someone told me the hadith about animals saying that all animals will be gathered in the front of Allah, and then He will tell them: "Be the dust" and they will...also he said that all animals' soul have the special place of residence after they die....i am not sure the hadith is truthful.

- - - Updated - - -

Asslam Aleykum for everybody,

Thank you for you participation in the answering the tread..

4. افتراضي Why Allah says "We" in the Quran?

Assalam Aleykum to all brothers in religion and visitors of the page,

I have got a question. We know that only Allah is a reason of everything in worlds, and there is no partner in it. But why Allah says, sometimes, "We"? I guess, why He mentions "We" but i need more information. For instance, " It is revealed thus that We may strengthen thy heart therewith"..."When We decide to destroy a town, We command its affluent ones, they transgress in it, so the word becomes justified against it, and We destroy it completely"

Can you give the full explanation ( if it's possible, please)?

Thank you.

5. افتراضي

Wa Alykum assalam brother

It is a feature of literary style in Arabic
    that a person may refer to himself by the pronoun (we) for respect or glorification. He may also use the word (I), indicating one person, or the third person (he). All three styles are used in the Qur’an, where Allah addresses the Arabs in their own tongue

“Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, sometimes refers to Himself in the singular, by name or by use of a pronoun, and sometimes by use of the plural, as in the phrase: ‘Verily, We have given you a manifest victory” [al-Fath 48:1], and other similar phrases. But Allah never refers to Himself by use of the dual, because the plural refers to the respect that He deserve, whereas the dual refers to a specific number (and nothing else), and He is far above that.”

These words, innaa (“Verily We”) and nahnu (“We”), and other forms of the plural, may be used by one person speaking on behalf of a group, or they may be used by one person for purposes of respect or glorification, as is done by some monarchs when they issue statements in which they say “We have decided…” etc. [This is known in English as “The Royal We” ]. In such cases, only one person is speaking but the plural is used for respect. The One Who is more deserving of respect than any other is Allah, so when He says in the Qur’an innaa (“Verily We”) and nahnu (“We”), it is for respect and glorification, not to indicate plurality of numbers. If an aayah of this type is causing confusion, it is essential to refer to the clear, unambiguous aayaat for clarification.

6. افتراضي

Ok. I've got it now without any doubt. Thank you.

7. افتراضي Are there satans among the animal world?

Assalam Aleykum everybody,

I think satans of the animal world should be considered rats and mices ( because of the great damage they create to the human world by eating things people produce for house or food), but they are pretty animals created by Allah and have to eat and survive in the World too. It seems unjustice to think animal can be a satan. What do you think?

8. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    Assalam Aleykum everybody,

I think satans of the animal world should be considered rats and mices ( because of the great damage they create to the human world by eating things people produce for house or food), but they are pretty animals created by Allah and have to eat and survive in the World too. It seems unjustice to think animal can be a satan. What do you think?
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov
    The animals are nations like human . and some of them are devoted and good and some are not good and will answer to Allah like Jinn and human .Imam has an statement about this.The arabic link is here"https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?16929:

اقتباس المشاركة :
    وربّما يودّ أحد السائلين أن يقول: "يا ناصر محمد، أليست الأمم ما دون الإنسان تتقي الله، أم أنّ فيهم الصالحين والضالّين والشياطين؟". ومن ثمّ نفتي السائلين بالحقّ وأقول: إنّ في كلّ أمَّةٍ صالحين وضالّين وشياطين لكونهم أمَمٌ أمثال الإنس والجنّ فيهم الصالحون وفيهم دون ذلك وفيهم الشياطين، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَمَا مِن دَآبَّةٍ فِي الأَرْضِ وَلاَ طَائِرٍ يَطِيرُ بِجَنَاحَيْهِ إِلاَّ أُمَمٌ أَمْثَالُكُم مَّا فَرَّطْنَا فِي الكِتَابِ مِن شَيْءٍ ثُمَّ إِلَى رَبِّهِمْ يُحْشَرُون} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:38].
    ونضرب لكم على ذلك مثلاً أمم الطيور. قال الله تعالى:
    {أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّ اللَّهَ يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَالطَّيْرُ صَافَّاتٍ كُلٌّ قَدْ عَلِمَ صَلَاتَهُ وَتَسْبِيحَهُ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِمَا يَفْعَلُونَ (41)} صدق الله العظيم [النور].
    وإلى ربّهم يحشرون. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَمَا مِن دَآبَّةٍ فِي الأَرْضِ وَلاَ طَائِرٍ يَطِيرُ بِجَنَاحَيْهِ إِلاَّ أُمَمٌ أَمْثَالُكُم مَّا فَرَّطْنَا فِي الكِتَابِ مِن شَيْءٍ ثُمَّ إِلَى رَبِّهِمْ يُحْشَرُون} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:38].
    لكون اللهِ سوف يحاسب الأمم بأفعالهم وهو أعلم بما يفعلون. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّ اللَّهَ يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَالطَّيْرُ صَافَّاتٍ كُلٌّ قَدْ عَلِمَ صَلَاتَهُ وَتَسْبِيحَهُ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِمَا يَفْعَلُونَ (41)} صدق الله العظيم [النور]
    انتهى الاقتباس

9. افتراضي

الله يحفظك
    *سبحان الله وبحمده ولا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله والله اكبر ولا إله إلا الله وأستغفر الله العظيم عدد خلقه ورضا نفسه وزنة عرشه ومداد كلماته*

10. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : فاطمه
    The animals are nations like human . and some of them are devoted and good and some are not good and will answer to Allah like Jinn and human .Imam has an statement about this.The arabic link is here"https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?16929:

.[/COLOR]
    انتهى الاقتباس من فاطمه
    Thank you for a reply. Yes, i've read this statetment, and ayats in the Grand Quran. I've wanted to know if someone knows which animals are doing evil and should be considered satans among the animal world.

صفحة 35 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 25333435363745 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions about Zakat
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 24-10-2016, 10:31 PM
  2. angelight questions
    بواسطة angelight في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2016, 05:41 AM
  3. A few questions
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here