الموضوع: The sun overtook the moon a major overtaking in the crescent of Dhul Hijja for this year of yours 1438, so the crescent is born before eclipse then the sun met with it while it’s just a

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي The sun overtook the moon a major overtaking in the crescent of Dhul Hijja for this year of yours 1438, so the crescent is born before eclipse then the sun met with it while it’s just a

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

30 - Dhul Qida - 1438 AH
    22 – 08 – 2017 AD
    06:03 am
    (According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

The sun overtook the moon a major overtaking in the crescent of Dhul Hijja for this year of yours 1438, so the crescent is born before eclipse then the sun met with it while it’s just a (new) crescent

In the name of Allah the One, the Supreme, Who created jinn from a flame of fire, and created man from clay as earthly-pottery, Prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the chosen prophet Mohammad messenger of Allah with the Quran possessing remembrance to the entire humans, and He sent the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad to perfect by him His light to the worlds even if the criminals hated his appearing, after this..

O servants of Allah, I am the Awaited Mahdi Allah’s khalifa on earth; Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, we are still debating you with sign of the sun’s overtaking the moon to the fact you will find the crescent of the month born before the eclipse then the sun met with it while it is just a crescent as occurred to the crescent of Dhul Hijja for this year of yours, so the crescent of Dhul Hijja was born on dawn of Monday then the sun met with it while it’s just a crescent, in the meaning of that the sun met with the crescent of Dhul Hijja at its legitimate fore-beginning after sunset of Monday the night of Tuesday by the date of center of the earth and the world the honored Mecca, and indeed we are truthful. Some of the astronomers who knew by that the sure knowledge and kept quiet about the Truth, and whoever was silent about the True testimony surely he has wronged himself. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And who is more unjust than he who conceals a testimony that he has from Allah? And Allah is not heedless of what you do.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:140
    {وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّن كَتَمَ شَهَادَةً عِندَهُ مِنَ اللَّهِ وَمَا اللَّهُ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ (140)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Those who conceal the clear proofs and the guidance that We revealed after We have made it clear in the Book for men, these it is whom Allah curses, and those who curse, curse them (too).}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:159
    {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَكْتُمُونَ مَا أَنزَلْنَا مِنَ الْبَيِّنَاتِ وَالْهُدَىٰ مِن بَعْدِ مَا بَيَّنَّاهُ لِلنَّاسِ فِي الْكِتَابِ أُولَٰئِكَ يَلْعَنُهُمُ اللَّهُ وَيَلْعَنُهُمُ اللَّاعِنُونَ (159)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And conceal not testimony. And whoever conceals it, his heart is surely sinful. And Allah is Knower of what you do.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:283
    {وَلَا تَكْتُمُوا الشَّهَادَةَ وَمَن يَكْتُمْهَا فَإِنَّهُ آثِمٌ قَلْبُهُ وَاللَّهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ عَلِيمٌ (283)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

Perhaps one of the questioners would like to say: “When is the announcement of the fore-beginning of Dhul Hijja according to the date of the honored Mecca center of the earth and the universe — O Nasser Mohammad?”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to the questioners and I say: Allah the Most High said: {I am commanded only to serve the Lord of this city, Who has made it sacred, and His are all things, and I am commanded to be of those who submit,(91) And to recite the Quran. So whoever goes aright, he goes aright for his own soul, and whoever goes astray — say: I am only one of the warners.(92) And say: Praise be to Allah! He will show you His signs so that you shall recognize them. And thy Lord is not heedless of what you do.(93)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:91-93
    {إِنَّمَا أُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَعْبُدَ رَبَّ هَٰذِهِ الْبَلْدَةِ الَّذِي حَرَّمَهَا وَلَهُ كُلُّ شَيْءٍ وَأُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ (91) وَأَنْ أَتْلُوَ الْقُرْآنَ فَمَنِ اهْتَدَىٰ فَإِنَّمَا يَهْتَدِي لِنَفْسِهِ وَمَن ضَلَّ فَقُلْ إِنَّمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُنذِرِينَ (92) وَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ سَيُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِهِ فَتَعْرِفُونَهَا وَمَا رَبُّكَ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ (93)} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

And Allah the Most High said: {So let them serve the Lord of this House,(3) Who feeds them against hunger, and gives them security against fear.(4)}Truthful Allah the Great [Quraish] 106:3-4
    {فَلْيَعْبُدُوا رَبَّ هَٰذَا الْبَيْتِ (3) الَّذِي أَطْعَمَهُم مِّن جُوعٍ وَآمَنَهُم مِّنْ خَوْفٍ (4)} صدق الله العظيم [قريش].

And Allah the Most High said: {And they say: If we follow the guidance with thee, we should be carried off from our country. Have We not settled them in a safe, sacred territory to which fruits of every kind are drawn? A sustenance from Us — but most of them know not.(57) And how many a town have We destroyed which exulted in its means of subsistence! So those are their abodes: they have not been dwelt in after them except a little. And We are ever the Inheritors.(58) And your Lord never destroyed the towns, until He had raised in their metropolis a messenger, reciting to them Our messages, and We never destroyed the towns except when their people were iniquitous.(59)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qasas] 28:57-59
    {وَقَالُوا إِن نَّتَّبِعِ الْهُدَىٰ مَعَكَ نُتَخَطَّفْ مِنْ أَرْضِنَا أَوَلَمْ نُمَكِّن لَّهُمْ حَرَمًا آمِنًا يُجْبَىٰ إِلَيْهِ ثَمَرَاتُ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ رِّزْقًا مِّن لَّدُنَّا وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ (57) وَكَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا مِن قَرْيَةٍ بَطِرَتْ مَعِيشَتَهَا فَتِلْكَ مَسَاكِنُهُمْ لَمْ تُسْكَن مِّن بَعْدِهِمْ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا وَكُنَّا نَحْنُ الْوَارِثِينَ (58) وَمَا كَانَ رَبُّكَ مُهْلِكَ الْقُرَىٰ حَتَّىٰ يَبْعَثَ فِي أُمِّهَا رَسُولًا يَتْلُو عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتِنَا وَمَا كُنَّا مُهْلِكِي الْقُرَىٰ إِلَّا وَأَهْلُهَا ظَالِمُونَ (59)} صدق الله العظيم [القصص].

Indeed, you shall know that the sun overtook the moon the major overtaking as a ratification of a condition from the major conditions of the Hour and a sign of ratification for the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad if you are truly believers in the narration of Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [Some signs of the Hour’s approach that the crescent would be seen face to face, then would be said: For two nights] Spoke the Truth -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him.
    [ من اقتراب الساعة أن يُرى الهلال قَبَلاً، فيقال: لليلتين ]

Perhaps one of the questioners would like to say: “Is the crescent of Dhul Hijja for this year of ours 1438 from sort of the major overtaking(s) and (people of Mecca) mother of towns would never see it except for two nights passed?”. Then we say what Allah commanded us to say: {And say: Praise be to Allah! He will show you His signs so that you shall recognize them. And your Lord is not heedless of what you do.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:93
    {وَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ سَيُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِهِ فَتَعْرِفُونَهَا وَمَا رَبُّكَ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ (93)} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

Perhaps one of the questioners would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad, didn’t Allah the Most High say: {And a sign to them is the night: We draw forth from it the day, then lo! they are in darkness;(37) And the sun moves on to its destination. That is the ordinance of the Mighty, the Knower.(38) And the moon, We have ordained for it stages till it becomes again as an old dry palm-branch.(39) Neither is it for the sun to overtake the moon, nor can the night outstrip the day. And all float on in an orbit.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:37-40?”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad replies to the questioners and I say: That is the system of moving of the sun and the moon since Allah created the heavens and the earth: {And the sun moves on to its destination. That is the ordinance of the Mighty, the Knower.(38) And the moon, We have ordained for it stages till it becomes again as an old dry palm-branch.(39) Neither is it for the sun to overtake the moon, nor can the night outstrip the day. And all float on in an orbit.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great; until the age of the world’s life enter into era of the major conditions of the Hour, so the astronomical imbalance would occur and the crescent of the month would be born before the eclipse or the pairing, so it would be in the state of overtaking, which means that the sun flows from west to east while the moon moves after it after the birth of the crescent prior to the pairing, and definitely it follows the sun then the crescent moves after it right after its birth, so the sun would meet with it while it’s just a crescent in its first fore-beginning. Some of the overtaking what is minor and some of it major. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {By the sun and his brightness!(1) And by the moon when it follows it!(2) And by the day when it exposes it to view!(3) And by the night when it draws a veil over it!(4) And by the heaven and its Maker!(5) And by the earth and its extension!(6) And by the soul and what He perfected it!(7) So He reveals to it its way of evil and its way of good;(8) Indeed, has succeeded he who offered charity to it,(9) And indeed failed he who conspired against it.(10)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shams] 91:1-10
    {وَآيَةٌ لَّهُمُ اللَّيْلُ نَسْلَخُ مِنْهُ النَّهَارَ فَإِذَا هُم مُّظْلِمُونَ (37) وَالشَّمْسُ تَجْرِي لِمُسْتَقَرٍّ لَّهَا ذَٰلِكَ تَقْدِيرُ الْعَزِيزِ الْعَلِيمِ (38) وَالْقَمَرَ قَدَّرْنَاهُ مَنَازِلَ حَتَّىٰ عَادَ كَالْعُرْجُونِ الْقَدِيمِ (39) لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنبَغِي لَهَا أَن تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ (40)} صدق الله العظيم [يس]
    {وَالشَّمْسُ تَجْرِي لِمُسْتَقَرٍّ لَّهَا ذَٰلِكَ تَقْدِيرُ الْعَزِيزِ الْعَلِيمِ (38) وَالْقَمَرَ قَدَّرْنَاهُ مَنَازِلَ حَتَّىٰ عَادَ كَالْعُرْجُونِ الْقَدِيمِ (39) لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنبَغِي لَهَا أَن تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ (40)} صدق الله العظيم؛
    {وَالشَّمْسِ وَضُحَاهَا ( 1 ) وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا تَلاهَا ( 2 ) وَالنَّهَارِ إِذَا جَلاهَا ( 3 ) وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَغْشَاهَا ( 4 ) وَالسَّمَاءِ وَمَا بَنَاهَا ( 5 ) وَالأَرْضِ وَمَا طَحَاهَا ( 6 ) وَنَفْسٍ وَمَا سَوَّاهَا ( 7 ) فَأَلْهَمَهَا فُجُورَهَا وَتَقْوَاهَا ( 8 ) قَدْ أَفْلَحَ مَنْ زَكَّاهَا ( 9 ) وَقَدْ خَابَ مَنْ دَسَّاهَا ( 10)} صدق الله العظيم [الشمس].

Verily, do not fear from the most evil of creatures that walks (the earth) Donald Trump; in fact fear from Allah the Severe in punishment. And I remind you with the word of Allah the Most High: {So you would see those in whose hearts is a disease, hastening towards them, saying: We fear lest a calamity should befall us. Maybe Allah will bring the victory or a commandment from Himself, so they will regret what they hid in their souls.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:52
    {فَتَرَى الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ يُسَارِعُونَ فِيهِمْ يَقُولُونَ نَخْشَىٰ أَن تُصِيبَنَا دَائِرَةٌ فَعَسَى اللَّهُ أَن يَأْتِيَ بِالْفَتْحِ أَوْ أَمْرٍ مِّنْ عِندِهِ فَيُصْبِحُوا عَلَىٰ مَا أَسَرُّوا فِي أَنفُسهِمْ نَادِمِينَ (52)} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

So fear Allah — Salman and his family, and follow the True explanatory-statement for the Quran by the Quran, and keep your duty to Allah — O community board of senior scholars in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, surely you know that you can not overcome the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni even in one issue from the grand Quran nor the entire scholars of the Shiites, the Sunnis and the other sects even if some of you is aider and supporter to other, surely I am not of whom they claim mahdi-ship falsely and forging. O Ali Abdullah Saleh Affash and Abdul Malik Al-Houthi also community of reformers and their parties, keep your duty to Allah if you are (indeed) believers — O community of Muslims.

We know about what is being plotted of cunning against the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and here he is the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni who is holding fast with Allah, I announce the challenge to the entire parties inside Yemen and outside, and I say: If you have a scheme against me all together, then give me no respite, consequently Allah would curse you a big cursing and transform you to apes and swines, is not Allah sufficient for His servant Who selected him khalifa in the land to fill it with justice as it was filled with oppression and injustice? Verily, know that Allah attains His purpose but most people do not know, and surely they will know to which turn they will turn to. Who will shelter you from Allah’s might the Severe in punishment? Will you kill a man says Allah is my Lord and calls you to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger, and nullifying the pluralism of parties in Allah’s religion, and he wants for you the winning and survival, while you want perishing for him! May Allah fight you by what you plot. By no means, and you can never succeed, also you will and you would never be able. Verily, listen to what I say:
    O our Allah, if You knew that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni You did not select him the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad (supporter to Muhammad) nor you selected him a khalifa in the land.. O our Allah, make an authority against me to the entire who went astray and on those whom wrath is brought down, verily do not defend Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni if he is an insolent liar and not the Awaited Mahdi. O our Allah, if you knew that I am the Awaited Mahdi chosen me a khalifa in the land, verily O our Allah, I and whoever is with me seek refuge from the evil of those who gone astray by guiding them, and I seek refuge in You from the evil of upon whom wrath is brought down by Your perfect words Be and it is. So what is your thought about a servant whom Allah is with him and sufficient to him from the evil of who besides Him? Don’t you see that Allah is able on supporting him? And Allah has full control over His affair, but most people do not know. Do not think that the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is hiding in a cave or in a dungeon inside the earth, no by my Lord, those who surround me know that I am indeed truthful, and Allah’s curse is upon the liars, indeed Allah supports who support Him, surely Allah is Powerful, All Mighty.

I declare the challenge to each who is against the call of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, let the world altogether be witness upon this challenge.

Perhaps the entire supporters in Yemen would like to say: “We at your service our Imam, surely we are ready with our arms to defend you fiercely and courage also a severe might that the humans did not witness like it in the history”. Then the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to the supporter hawks in era of dialogue before appearing especially the servants of the Greatest Bliss, and I say: But you were not as much of this level of courage before Allah loves you and you love Him! But Allah increased you courage to your courage and aided your hearts by joy of contentment from Him with severe power from Him against His enemies that you do not fear in Allah’s cause a blame of a blamer. The secret of you courage rests in the love of Allah to you and your love to your Lord glory be to Him. Verily, by Allah, then by Allah, were it not that the Imam clamps the servants of the Greatest Bliss with restrain of power - which it is the commandment of pardon and restrain the rage against whoever insulted your Imam - it is then would have been slaughter in the Yemeni council in the afternoon Asr! In any case, do not fear a thing against your Imam, surely the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni a man neither a marching army defeat him nor a flying army, to the fact Allah the One, the Supreme is with him.

I would never forget the best foremost supporters in various regions whom they envy our supporters in Yemen for their nearness from the Imam Mahdi if been accomplished the call of deployment to defend the security of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, then I say to folks whom Allah loves them and they love Him: Do not fear for the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, surely we are under Allah’s sight; He hears and see, and He has power over all things, and Excellent Guardian and Excellent Supporter. So wait surely I am waiting with you.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?32335

اقتباس المشاركة 267905 من موضوع أدركت الشمس القمر الإدراك الأكبر في هلال ذي الحجّة لعامكم هذا 1438 فولد الهلال من قبل الكسوف فاجتمعت به الشمس وقد هو هلالاً..

- 1 -

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركــــــــة الأصليّة للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=267899

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    30 - ذو القعدة - 1438 هـ
    22 – 08 – 2017 مـ
    06:03 صباحاً
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

أدركت الشمس القمر الإدراك الأكبر في هلال ذي الحجّة لعامكم هذا 1438 فولد الهلال من قبل الكسوف فاجتمعت به الشمس وقد هو هلالاً

بسم الله الواحد القهّار الذي خلق الجانّ من مارجٍ من نارٍ وخلق الإنسان من صلصالٍ كالفخار، والصلاة والسلام على النّبيّ المختار محمد رسول الله بالقرآن ذي الذِّكر إلى كافة البشر وبعث المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد ليتمّ به نوره للعالمين ولو كره المُجرمون ظهوره، أمّا بعد..

أيَا عباد الله، إني المهديّ المنتظَر خليفة الله في الأرض ناصر محمد اليماني لا نزال نحاجِجكم بآية إدراك الشمس للقمر كونكم سوف تجدون هلال الشهر ولد قبل الكسوف فاجتمعت به الشمس وقد هو هلال كما حدث لهلال ذي الحجّة لعامكم هذا 1438 فولد هلال ذي الحجّة فجر الإثنين فاجتمعت به الشمس وقد هو هلال، بمعنى أنّ الشمس اجتمعت بهلال ذي الحجّة في غرّته الشرعيّة بعد غروب شمس الإثنين ليلة الثلاثاء بتاريخ مركز الأرض والعالم مكة المكرمة، وإنا لصادقون. ومن علماء الفلك من عَلِمَ بذلك علم اليقين وسكت عن الحقّ، ومن سكت عن شهادة الحقّ فقد ظلم نفسه. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّن كَتَمَ شَهَادَةً عِندَهُ مِنَ اللَّهِ وَمَا اللَّهُ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ (140)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَكْتُمُونَ مَا أَنزَلْنَا مِنَ الْبَيِّنَاتِ وَالْهُدَىٰ مِن بَعْدِ مَا بَيَّنَّاهُ لِلنَّاسِ فِي الْكِتَابِ أُولَٰئِكَ يَلْعَنُهُمُ اللَّهُ وَيَلْعَنُهُمُ اللَّاعِنُونَ (159)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَلَا تَكْتُمُوا الشَّهَادَةَ وَمَن يَكْتُمْهَا فَإِنَّهُ آثِمٌ قَلْبُهُ وَاللَّهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ عَلِيمٌ (283)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

وربّما يودّ أحد السائلين أن يقول: "ومتى إعلان غرّة ذي الحجّة بحسب تاريخ مكة المكرمة مركز الأرض والعالم يا ناصر محمد؟". فمن ثمّ يردّ على السائلين الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: قال الله تعالى:
    {إِنَّمَا أُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَعْبُدَ رَبَّ هَٰذِهِ الْبَلْدَةِ الَّذِي حَرَّمَهَا وَلَهُ كُلُّ شَيْءٍ وَأُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ (91) وَأَنْ أَتْلُوَ الْقُرْآنَ فَمَنِ اهْتَدَىٰ فَإِنَّمَا يَهْتَدِي لِنَفْسِهِ وَمَن ضَلَّ فَقُلْ إِنَّمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُنذِرِينَ (92) وَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ سَيُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِهِ فَتَعْرِفُونَهَا وَمَا رَبُّكَ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ (93)} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

وقال الله تعالى:
    {فَلْيَعْبُدُوا رَبَّ هَٰذَا الْبَيْتِ (3) الَّذِي أَطْعَمَهُم مِّن جُوعٍ وَآمَنَهُم مِّنْ خَوْفٍ (4)} صدق الله العظيم [قريش].

وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَقَالُوا إِن نَّتَّبِعِ الْهُدَىٰ مَعَكَ نُتَخَطَّفْ مِنْ أَرْضِنَا أَوَلَمْ نُمَكِّن لَّهُمْ حَرَمًا آمِنًا يُجْبَىٰ إِلَيْهِ ثَمَرَاتُ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ رِّزْقًا مِّن لَّدُنَّا وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ (57) وَكَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا مِن قَرْيَةٍ بَطِرَتْ مَعِيشَتَهَا فَتِلْكَ مَسَاكِنُهُمْ لَمْ تُسْكَن مِّن بَعْدِهِمْ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا وَكُنَّا نَحْنُ الْوَارِثِينَ (58) وَمَا كَانَ رَبُّكَ مُهْلِكَ الْقُرَىٰ حَتَّىٰ يَبْعَثَ فِي أُمِّهَا رَسُولًا يَتْلُو عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتِنَا وَمَا كُنَّا مُهْلِكِي الْقُرَىٰ إِلَّا وَأَهْلُهَا ظَالِمُونَ (59)} صدق الله العظيم [القصص].

ولسوف تعلمون أنّ الشمس أدركت القمر الإدراك الأكبر تصديق شرطٍ من أشراط الساعة الكُبرى وآية التّصديق للمهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد إن كنتم مؤمنين بحديث محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم؛ قال:
    [ من اقتراب الساعة أن يُرى الهلال قَبَلاً، فيقال: لليلتين ] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام.

وربّما يودّ أحد السائلين أن يقول: "وهل هلال ذي الحجّة لعامنا هذا 1438 من نوع الإدراكات الكُبرى ولن تشهده أمّ القرى إلا لليلتين مضت؟". فمن ثمّ نقول ما أمرنا الله أن نقول:
    {وَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ سَيُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِهِ فَتَعْرِفُونَهَا وَمَا رَبُّكَ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ (93)} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

وربّما يودّ أحد السائلين أن يقول: "يا ناصر محمد، ألم يقل الله تعالى:
    {وَآيَةٌ لَّهُمُ اللَّيْلُ نَسْلَخُ مِنْهُ النَّهَارَ فَإِذَا هُم مُّظْلِمُونَ (37) وَالشَّمْسُ تَجْرِي لِمُسْتَقَرٍّ لَّهَا ذَٰلِكَ تَقْدِيرُ الْعَزِيزِ الْعَلِيمِ (38) وَالْقَمَرَ قَدَّرْنَاهُ مَنَازِلَ حَتَّىٰ عَادَ كَالْعُرْجُونِ الْقَدِيمِ (39) لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنبَغِي لَهَا أَن تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ (40)} صدق الله العظيم [يس]؟". فمن ثمّ يردّ على السائلين الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد وأقول: ذلك نظام جريان الشمس والقمر منذ أن خلق الله السماوات والأرض: {وَالشَّمْسُ تَجْرِي لِمُسْتَقَرٍّ لَّهَا ذَٰلِكَ تَقْدِيرُ الْعَزِيزِ الْعَلِيمِ (38) وَالْقَمَرَ قَدَّرْنَاهُ مَنَازِلَ حَتَّىٰ عَادَ كَالْعُرْجُونِ الْقَدِيمِ (39) لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنبَغِي لَهَا أَن تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ (40)} صدق الله العظيم؛ حتى يدخل عمر الحياة الدنيا في عصر أشراط الساعة الكبرى فيحدث الخلل الفلكيّ فيولد هلال الشهر من قبل الكسوف أو الاقتران فيكون في حالة إدراكٍ، أي أنّ الشمس تجري من الغرب إلى الشرق والقمر يجري وراءها من بعد ميلاده بسبب ولادة الهلال من قبل الاقتران، فحتماً يتلوها فيجري وراءها من بعد ميلاده فتجتمع به الشمس وقد هو هلال في غرّته الأولى. ومن الإدراكات ما هي صغرى ومنها كُبرى. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَالشَّمْسِ وَضُحَاهَا ( 1 ) وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا تَلاهَا ( 2 ) وَالنَّهَارِ إِذَا جَلاهَا ( 3 ) وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَغْشَاهَا ( 4 ) وَالسَّمَاءِ وَمَا بَنَاهَا ( 5 ) وَالأَرْضِ وَمَا طَحَاهَا ( 6 ) وَنَفْسٍ وَمَا سَوَّاهَا ( 7 ) فَأَلْهَمَهَا فُجُورَهَا وَتَقْوَاهَا ( 8 ) قَدْ أَفْلَحَ مَنْ زَكَّاهَا ( 9 ) وَقَدْ خَابَ مَنْ دَسَّاهَا ( 10)} صدق الله العظيم [الشمس].

فلا تخافوا من أشرّ الدواب دونالد ترامب؛ بل خافوا من الله شديد العقاب. وأذكّركم بقول الله تعالى:
    {فَتَرَى الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ يُسَارِعُونَ فِيهِمْ يَقُولُونَ نَخْشَىٰ أَن تُصِيبَنَا دَائِرَةٌ فَعَسَى اللَّهُ أَن يَأْتِيَ بِالْفَتْحِ أَوْ أَمْرٍ مِّنْ عِندِهِ فَيُصْبِحُوا عَلَىٰ مَا أَسَرُّوا فِي أَنفُسهِمْ نَادِمِينَ (52)} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

فاتقوا الله يا سلمان وسبطه واتّبعوا البيان الحقّ للقرآن بالقرآن، واتقوا الله يا معشر هيئة كبار العلماء بالمملكة العربيّة السعوديّة فإنكم تعلمون أنّكم لا تستطيعون أنْ تغلبوا الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني ولو في مسألةٍ واحدةٍ من القرآن العظيم ولا كافة علماء الشيعة والسّنة والمذاهب الأخرى ولو كان بعضكم لبعضٍ ظهيراً ونصيراً فلستُ ممن يدّعون المهديّة كذِباً وزوراً. واتقِ الله يا علي عبد الله صالح عفاش ويا عبد الملك الحوثي، واتقوا الله يا معشر الإصلاحيين وأحزابهم، فاتقوا الله إن كنتم به مؤمنين يا معشر المسلمين.

ونعلم بما يُدَبَّرُ من المكر للمهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني، وها أنا ذا المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني المعتصم بالله أعلن التحدي لكافة الأحزاب في داخل اليمن وفي الخارج وأقول: إن كان لكم كيدٌ فكيدوني ثم لا تنظروني فيلعنكم الله لعناً كبيراً ويمسخكم إلى قردةٍ وخنازيرَ، أليس الله بكافٍ عبده الذي اصطفاه خليفةً في الأرض ليملأها عدلاً كما مُلئت جوراً وظُلماً؟ فاعلموا أنّ الله بالغ أمره ولكن أكثر الناس لا يعلمون، ولسوف يعلمون أيّ منقلبٍ ينقلبون. فمن يجركم من بأس الله شديد العقاب؟ أتقتلون رجلاً أن يقول ربّي الله ويدعوكم إلى الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ ونفي التعدديّة الحزبيّة في دين الله ويريد لكم الفوز والنجاة وتريدون له الهلاك! قاتلكم الله بما تمكرون. ولا ولن تفلحوا، ولا ولن تستطيعوا. فاسمعوا ما أقول:

اللهم إن كنت تعلم أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني لم تصطفِه المهديّ المنتظَر ناصرَ محمدٍ ولم تصطفِه خليفةً في الأرض اللهم فاجعل لكافة الضالين والمغضوب عليهم عليّ سلطاناً، فلا تدافع عن ناصر محمد اليماني إن كان كذّاباً أشِراً وليس المهديّ المنتظَر. اللهم وإن كنت تعلم أنّي المهديّ المنتظَر اصطفيتني في الأرض خليفةً اللهم فإني أعيذُ نفسي ومن معي من شرّ الضالين بهدايتهم، وأعوذ بك من شرّ المغضوب عليهم بكلماتك التامّات كن فيكون. فما ظنّكم بعبدٍ اللهُ معه وكافيه شرَّ ما دونه؟ ألا ترون أنّ الله قادرٌ على نصره؟ والله غالبٌ على أمره ولكن أكثر الناس لا يعلمون. فلا تظنّوا الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني مختبئ في كهفٍ أو في سردابٍ باطن الأرض، كلا وربي الله، فمن حولي يعلمون أنّي لمن الصادقين ولعنة الله على الكاذبين، ولينصرنّ الله من ينصره، إن الله قويٌّ عزيزٌ.

وأعلن التحدي لكلّ من كان ضدّ دعوة الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، فليكن العالم أجمعون على هذا التحدي من الشاهدين.

وربّما يودّ كافة الأنصار في اليمن أن يقولوا: "لبيك إمامنا فنحن جاهزون بأسلحتنا للدفاع عنك بشراسةٍ وشجاعةٍ وبأسٍ شديدٍ لم يشهد بمثله في تاريخ البشر". فمن ثمّ يردّ المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني على الأنصار الصقور في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور وخصوصاً عبيد النعيم الأعظم وأقول: ولكنكم لم تكونوا بقدر هذا المستوى من الشجاعة من قبل أن يحبّكم الله وتحبّونه! ولكنّ الله زادكم شجاعةً إلى شجاعتكم وأيّد قلوبكم بروحٍ منه ببأسٍ شديدٍ على أعدائه لا تخافون في الله لومة لائمٍ، وسرّ شجاعتكم يكمن في حبّ الله لكم وحبّكم لربّكم سبحانه، فوالله ثمّ والله لولا الإمام المهديّ يكلبش عبيد النعيم الأعظم بقيدٍ من حديدٍ - وهو أمر العفو وكظم الغيظ عن من سبّ إمامكم - إذاً لكانت مجازر في مجالس اليمانيين من بعد الظهيرة عصراً! وعلى كُلّ حالٍ لا تخافوا على إمامكم شيئاً، فإن الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني رجلٌ لا يقهره جيشٌ جرارٌ ولا جيشٌ طيّارٌ كون معه الله الواحد القهار.

ولن أنسى الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في مختلف الأقطار الذين يغبطون أنصارنا في اليمن لقربهم من الإمام المهديّ لو تمت دعوة النفير للدفاع عن أمن الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، ثم أقول لقومٍ يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه: لا تخافوا على الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني فنحن بأعين الله؛ يسمعُ ويرى وهو على كُلّ شيءٍ قديرٌ، نِعْمَ المولى ونِعْمَ النصير. فارتقبوا إني معكم رقيبٌ.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

01 - Dhul Hijja - 1438 AH
    23 – 08 – 2017 AD
    04:58 am
    (According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

Imam Mahdi upholds the argument against the astronomer scientist leader of Al-Hijaz Observatory Turki Al-Omari and his team Al-Adool and the entire astronomers in mother of towns center of the world

..In the name of Allah the One, on Whom all depend; He begets not, nor is He begotten; and none is like Him, after this

Where is the crescent O my clan? You have became in the night of Wednesday by the date of 2 Dhul Hijja for this ear of yours 1438 O owners of the honored Mecca mother of towns . And the Answer you find it in the report of the Saudi astronomer Turki Al-Omari it has been proven the sighting of the crescent before sunset as follows:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    Time of monitoring: Before sunset. Has accomplished sighting the crescent
    Member of the project Mr. Turki Al-Omari in city of Almadina in Sewerqia Provence , the sky (clouds ratio) was fully cloudy and the weather condition was dusty and monitoring the crescent not get accomplished by the naked eye nor monitoring the crescent by the binoculars, yet monitoring the crescent is not accomplished by careful-observing, sighting
    the crescent is accomplished by using CCD camera
    انتهى الاقتباس
    Then we raise the argument against the astronomer leader of Al-Hijaz Observatory Turki Al-Omari and his team Al-Adool, and the entire astronomers in mother of towns center of the world, and we say: By Allah, then by Allah, it has cleared to you that truly the sun overtook the moon so the crescent was born before the eclipse then the sun met with it while it’s just a crescent, and you shall see the crescent of Dhul Hijja face to face by the naked eye then you would know how many night passed of Dhul Hijja starting from the legitimate fore-beginning of Dhul Hijja in which the solar eclipse occurred at the legitimate fore-beginning of Dhul Hijja, but the sun overtook the moon so the crescent was born before the eclipse then it followed the sun, so the sun met with it while it is just a crescent.

O scholar of the world Turki Al-Omari leader of Al-Hijaz observatory, is sighting the crescent before sunset or after? Or had you been obliged to photograph the crescent with the CCD camera due to its intense nearness of it to the sun in spite you surely know that the eclipse occurred on the night of Tuesday after sunset of Monday, so why the crescent was late in its phase after sunset on Tuesday the night of Wednesday, despite of its birth the evening of Monday on the night of Tuesday according to your knowledge? What is the reason of swelling of the crescent of Dhul Hijja when you see it for the first time by the naked eye? Surely what will you say to the people? The first fore-beginning of Dhul Hijja is on Wednesday! Far from, very far.. O scholar Turki Al-Omari the revered, by Allah verily a shepherd will judge between me and you then he would deny that the fore-beginning of Dhul Hijja is Wednesday due to the size of phases of the swelling crescent after the overtaking..

Perhaps one of the supporters would like to say: "O my Imam, didn't the sun meet with moon while it is just a crescent on the night of Tuesday?". Then the Imam Mahdi replies to the questioners and say: are they equal those who know and who do not know? The fact, points of the overtaking and points of meeting differ from the meeting at the east than the meeting at the remote west, in that hides the secret of the overtaking knowledge if only they step down let go their arrogance and their conceit of the astronomers, we would have surely explained it fully in details; whom they are confused-puzzled from the moon! what happened to the moon of earth! And they conversed secretly among themselves. If not, then definitely Allah will expose you on the night of completing the full-moon of Dhul Hijjs after sunset of Monday the night of Tuesday , and indeed we are truthful.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?32335

اقتباس المشاركة 268000 من موضوع أدركت الشمس القمر الإدراك الأكبر في هلال ذي الحجّة لعامكم هذا 1438 فولد الهلال من قبل الكسوف فاجتمعت به الشمس وقد هو هلالاً..

- 2 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    01 - ذو الحجّة - 1438 هـ
    23 – 08 – 2017 مـ
    04:58 صباحاً
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصليّة للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=267998

الإمام المهديّ يقيم الحجّة على العالِم الفلكيّ قائد مرصد الحجاز تركي العمري وفريقه العدول وكافة علماء الفلك بمركز العالَم أمّ القرى ..

بسم الله الأحد الصمد لم يلد ولم يولد ولم يكن لهُ كفواً أحد، أمّا بعد..
    أين الهلال يا الرَّبْع فقد صرتم في ليلة الأربعاء تاريخ 2 ذي الحجّة لعامكم هذا 1438 يا أصحاب أمّ القرى مكة المكرمة؟ والجواب تجدونه في تقرير العالم الفلكيّ السعوديّ تركي العمري أنه قد ثبتت رؤية الهلال قبل غروب الشمس كما يلي:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    2 . وقت الرصد: قبل غروب الشمس.تمت رؤية الهلال:
    ذكر عضو المشروع السيد تركي العمري من مدينة Almadina في محافظة Sewerqia ان السماء (نسبة الغيم) كانت غائمة كليا والحالة الجوية كانت مغبرة أو ضباب ولم يتم تحري الهلال بالعين المجردة ولم يتم تحري الهلال بالمنظار ولم يتم تحري الهلال بالمرقب وتمت رؤية الهلال باستخدام السي سي دي كاميرا
    انتهى الاقتباس
    فمن ثمّ نقيم الحجّة على العالم الفلكيّ قائد مرصد الحجاز تركي العمري وفريقه العدول وكافة علماء الفلك بمركز العالم أمّ القرى ونقول:فوالله ثمّ والله قد تبيّن لكم أنها حقاً أدركت الشمسُ القمرَ فولد الهلال من قبل الكسوف فاجتمعت به الشمس وقد هو هلال، وسوف ترون هلال ذي الحجّة قبلا بالعين المجردة فتعلمون كم انقضت من ليالي ذي الحجّة بدْءاً من غرّة ذي الحجّة الشرعيّة التي حدث فيها الكسوف الشمسيّ في غرّة ذي الحجّة الشرعيّة ولكنها أدركت الشمس القمر فولد الهلال من قبل الكسوف فتلاها فاجتمعت به الشمس وقد هو هلال.

ويا أيها العالم الفلكي تركي العمري قائد مرصد الحجاز فهل تحري الهلال قبل غروب الشمس أم من بعد غروبها؟ أم إنك اضطرَرت أن تصوّر الهلال بالسي سي دي كاميرا نظراً لقربه الشديد من الشمس برغم أنكم لتعلمون أنّ الكسوف حدث ليلة الثلاثاء بعد غروب شمس الإثنين فلماذا تأخّر الهلال في منزلته بعد غروب شمس يوم الثلاثاء ليلة الأربعاء برغم ميلاده مساء الإثنين ليلة الثلاثاء حسب علمكم أنتم؟ وما سبب انتفاخ هلال ذي الحجّة حين ترونه للمرة الأولى بالعين المجردة؟ فماذا سوف تقولون للناس: إنّ غرّة ذي الحجّة الأولى يوم الأربعاء؟ وهيهات هيهات يا أيها العالم الفلكي تركي العمري المحترم والله ليحكم بيني وبينكم راعي الغنم فينكر أن تكون غرّة ذي الحجّة الأربعاء نظراً لحجم منازل الهلال المنتفخ من بعد الإدراك.

وربما يودّ أحد الأنصار أن يقول: "يا إمامي، ألم تجتمع الشمس بالقمر وقد هو هلال ليلة الثلاثاء؟". فمن ثمّ يردّ الإمام المهديّ على السائلين ونقول: فهل يستوي الذين يعلمون والذين لا يعلمون؟ كون نقاط الإدراك ونقاط الاجتماع تختلف عن الاجتماع في الشرق عن الاجتماع أقصى الغرب، وفي ذلك يكمن سرّ علم الإدراك لو يتنازلون عن كبرهم وغرورهم علماءَ الفلك لفصّلناه تفصيلاً؛ الذين هم في حيرةٍ من القمر ماذا جرى لقمر الأرض! وأسرّوا النجوى فيما بينهم. ما لم، فحتماً سوف يفضحكم الله ليلة اكتمال بدر شهر ذي الحجّة بعد غروب شمس الإثنين ليلة الثلاثاء، وإنا لصادقون.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    اخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 05-07-2020, 09:40 AM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 06-05-2018, 10:02 PM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 04-07-2017, 09:03 AM
  4. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 12-03-2017, 05:12 PM
  5. مشاركات: 1