الموضوع: I swear by Allah the One, the Supreme, indeed the sun overtook the moon O community of humans, and my Lord taught me that this a warning for the humans to whom among them who will go fo

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي I swear by Allah the One, the Supreme, indeed the sun overtook the moon O community of humans, and my Lord taught me that this a warning for the humans to whom among them who will go fo

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

29 – Last Jamad - 1438 AH
    28 – 03 – 2017 AD
    11:34 am
    (According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..I swear by Allah the One, the Supreme, indeed the sun overtook the moon O community of humans, and my Lord taught me that this a warning for the humans to whom among them who will go forward or will remain behind

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, there is no power except with Allah the Exalted Most High the Great, we belong to Allah and to him we shall indeed return, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Allah’s messengers altogether from the first of them till the seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of forgiveness of their Lord and His peace be upon them and upon whoever followed them with goodness till judgement day, after this..

O servants of Allah, I swear by Allah the One, the Supreme Who creates whatever He pleases and chooses, the choice was not for them in choosing His khalifa besides Him glory be to Allah above what they associate (with Him)! O community of humans, the Muslim and the disbeliever of them, listen to what I say with Truth, I swear by the Bliss of His pleasure over His servants which it is the Greatest Bliss that is greater than His heavenly-garden. Allah, there is no God except Him, my Lord and your Lord, Lord of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them, and Lord of the enormous throne; I surely did not forge (a lie) in the True vision what He commanded me with it over and over again repeatedly that I should warn the humans that the sun overtook the moon so the crescent was born before the eclipse and the sun met with it while it’s just a crescent, and my Lord taught me that this a ratification condition from the major conditions of the Hour and a ratification sign for the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni a khalifa of Allah over the people. And Allah’s curse upon the liars. And who is more unjust than he who forges a lie against Allah?

Here is the sun overtook the moon as well in this month of Rajab of yours for this year of yours 1438 AH, and the overtaking occurred at sunrise by the time of the honored Mecca the morning of Monday, yet (another) overtaking occurred at sunset of Monday the night of Tuesday by the timing of the Honored Mecca while you do not know, so the crescent was born before the pairing at dawn of monday, so the sun met with it while it’s just a crescent, and Allah’s curse upon the liars.

Indeed, that the legitimate fore-beginning according to the sighting of crescents began after sunset of Monday the night of Tuesday and we do not say that the fore-beginning of sighting the crescent was the night of Monday; in fact the night of Monday is completion of month Jamad the last thirty (days), and the night of Tuesday is the fore-beginning of Rajab and according to the sighting of phases of the legitimately seen crescents, but the sun overtook the moon so the crescent was born while the sun to the east of it on morning of Monday according to the time of Sanaa and the exalted honored Mecca, and the month of Rajab is in state of overtaking for the fact the sun is to the east of it in spite the start of its birth, as well at sunset of Monday the night of Tuesday the moon sat before sunset of Monday, and it is also in the state of overtaking by few minutes according to the time of the exalted honored Mecca the center of earth and the universe.

Accordingly, I call on Allah to witness against the humans altogether that the night of half of Rajab is the night of Tuesday after sunset of Monday, and Allah’s curse upon the liars.

For so long I forewarned you and how often I cautioned you , and how often my global pen screamed through the worldwide internet and I repeated the cautioning and the warning, and I said: O community of humans, the sun has overtook the moon, so the crescent was born before the eclipse then the sun met with it while it is just a crescent. Thus my Lord taught me since many years ago while I scream among you!

Perhaps one of the questioners of the worlds would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, if this overtaking did not understand it the astronomers of astrophysics among the Muslims and the worlds, so how can we know it we the common-people? Verily, even if we are educated, we read and write but we are not scientists of astrophysics”. Then the Imam Mahdi replies to the entire questioners among the worlds, and I say: would the full-moon get hidden from the viewers? Then after ending the first phases of the crescents the ring of the of the moon would become full-moon for the onlookers at the night on the middle (half of the month) but if the sun overtook the moon then the whole world would find the first phases of the crescents of the moon is completed and reached to the complete full-moon before the night of the middle of the month, so what is the cause?

Perhaps one of the astronomers who hinders (others) from the reality of the sign of overtaking an utmost hindering; would like to interrupt me then say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, you can fabricate your lies on other than the astronomers but the astronomers are surely as a watchful tower against you, we know that the moon either it get completed on the night of the fifteenth or the night of the fourteenth”. Then I reply to the doubters of the arrogant astronomers who are against the Truth, and I say: Allah’s curse upon you, what a sinful liar! Would it be called the night of the middle only due to the fact the full-moon is completed in the night of the middles of the month since Allah initiated the heavens, the earth, the sun, and the moon? Neither is it for the sun to overtake the moon, nor can the night precedes the daylight, and all float on in an orbit since the beginning of time, month until the humans enter in era of the major conditions of the Hour, so the sun would overtake the moon then the crescent would be born before the pairing then it follows the sun in spite of the birth of the crescent of the new month and it would be to the west of the sun while the crescent of the new moon follows it in its orbiting. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {By the sun and his brightness!(1) And the moon when it follows it!(2) And the day when it exposes it to view!(3) And the night when it draws a veil over it!(4) And the heaven and its make!(5) And the earth and its extension!(6) And the soul and its perfection!(7) So He reveals to it its way of evil and its way of good;(8) He is indeed successful who causes it to grow,(9) And he indeed fails who buries it.(10) Thamud rejected (the truth) in their inordinacy,(11)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shams] 91:1-11
    {وَالشَّمْسِ وَضُحَاهَا (1) وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا تَلَاهَا (2) وَالنَّهَارِ إِذَا جَلَّاهَا (3) وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَغْشَاهَا (4) وَالسَّمَاءِ وَمَا بَنَاهَا (5) وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا طَحَاهَا (6) وَنَفْسٍ وَمَا سَوَّاهَا (7) فَأَلْهَمَهَا فُجُورَهَا وَتَقْوَاهَا (8) قَدْ أَفْلَحَ مَن زَكَّاهَا (9) وَقَدْ خَابَ مَن دَسَّاهَا (10) كَذَّبَتْ ثَمُودُ بِطَغْوَاهَا (11)} صدق الله العظيم [الشمس].

Only the nights of the full-moon are two nights because the phase of the sixteenth does not affect the full-moon to the fact it covers the decrease of the phase and the glow of the full-moon, for that it does not appear on the face of the moon any diminishing for the onlookers at the night of the sixteenth, for that we name the nights of the full-moon two nights while the night of the fifteenth after sunset the daylight of the fourteenth, so the night of the fifteenth would enter while the night of the sixteenth comes after sunset of the fifteenth, so there two nights of the complete full-moon, and not the computation in the Book from midnight; in fact from sunset till sunset is (one) night, verily, whoever the sun sat away from him by the western horizon the night of his new day has entered. And for that Allah the Most High said: {It is made lawful for you to go in to your wives on the night of the fast. They are an apparel for you and you are an apparel for them. Allah knows that you acted unjustly to yourselves, so He turned to you in mercy and removed (the burden) from you. So now be in contact with them and seek what Allah has ordained for you, and eat and drink until the whiteness of the day becomes distinct from the blackness of the night at dawn, then complete the fast till nightfall, and touch them not while you keep to the mosques. These are the limits of Allah, so go not near them. Thus does Allah make clear His messages for men that they may keep their duty.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:187
    {أُحِلَّ لَكُمْ لَيْلَةَ الصِّيَامِ الرَّفَثُ إِلَىٰ نِسَائِكُمْ هُنَّ لِبَاسٌ لَّكُمْ وَأَنتُمْ لِبَاسٌ لَّهُنَّ عَلِمَ اللَّهُ أَنَّكُمْ كُنتُمْ تَخْتَانُونَ أَنفُسَكُمْ فَتَابَ عَلَيْكُمْ وَعَفَا عَنكُمْ فَالْآنَ بَاشِرُوهُنَّ وَابْتَغُوا مَا كَتَبَ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ وَكُلُوا وَاشْرَبُوا حَتَّىٰ يَتَبَيَّنَ لَكُمُ الْخَيْطُ الْأَبْيَضُ مِنَ الْخَيْطِ الْأَسْوَدِ مِنَ الْفَجْرِ ثُمَّ أَتِمُّوا الصِّيَامَ إِلَى اللَّيْلِ وَلَا تُبَاشِرُوهُنَّ وَأَنتُمْ عَاكِفُونَ فِي الْمَسَاجِدِ تِلْكَ حُدُودُ اللَّهِ فَلَا تَقْرَبُوهَا كَذَٰلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ آيَاتِهِ لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ (187)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

The fact you sight the crescent of the month of Ramadan after sunset at the last day of Sha'ban so the date of computation of months and days in the Book would enter from sunset till sunset, a night of 24 hours, and for that Allah the Most High said: {The month of Ramadan is that in which the Quran was revealed, a guidance to men and clear proofs of the guidance and the Criterion. So whoever of you sighted the month, he shall fast therein, and whoever is sick or on a journey, (he shall fast) a (like) number of other days. Allah desires ease for you, and He desires not hardship for you, and (He desires) that you should complete the number and that you should exalt the greatness of Allah for having guided you and that you may give thanks.(185) And when My servants ask you concerning Me, surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he calls on Me, so they should hear My call and believe in Me that they may walk in the right way.(186)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:185-186. So what it the meant by the month? It is the crescent of the new month after sunset on the last day of Sha`ban then the date of fasting would enter for those who saw it and others complete the month of thirty days.
    {شَهْرُ رَمَضَانَ الَّذِي أُنزِلَ فِيهِ الْقُرْآنُ هُدًى لِّلنَّاسِ وَبَيِّنَاتٍ مِّنَ الْهُدَىٰ وَالْفُرْقَانِ فَمَن شَهِدَ مِنكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْهُ وَمَن كَانَ مَرِيضًا أَوْ عَلَىٰ سَفَرٍ فَعِدَّةٌ مِّنْ أَيَّامٍ أُخَرَ يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ بِكُمُ الْيُسْرَ وَلَا يُرِيدُ بِكُمُ الْعُسْرَ وَلِتُكْمِلُوا الْعِدَّةَ وَلِتُكَبِّرُوا اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ مَا هَدَاكُمْ وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ (185) وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُوا لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُوا بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ (186)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

But the first night of full-moon always since Allah created the heavens and the earth it comes according the first crescent sighting of the month, so if the sighting was on the night of the so called day then you would find the night of the middle comes according to the first sighting of the crescent of the new month, and this what the humans got to know about it nation after nation that the night of the fifteenth is the middle of the month, as for when the sun overtakes the moon at the first of its fore-beginning then definitely without doubt nor suspicion the night of the middle comes before the night of the middle although they did not see the crescent from any area of the human’s regions of earth. So why the night of the middle came in an early time before the night of the middle in which accomplished the sighting of the crescent of the month for the first time by (people) of regions on earth, in spite of that the night of the middles comes before (the expected night according to) the first sighting, to the fact the night of the first sighting for the crescent of the month is the night itself is the night of full-moon it comes in the same night of that night in which accomplished the sighting of crescent of the month by (the people) of any region of the humans’ regions, so the full-moon would completer after passing fourteen nights then the night of the full-moon would enter on the night of the fifteenth after sunset of the fourteenth, as for those who saw the first sighting the calculation with them would be the night of the middle, as for those who completed the month (30 days) the calculation with them is the night of the fourteenth, but the full-moon is seen by all humans in one night, surely whoever the sun has gone away from him the moon would rise on the night of full-moon directly, that is since the first eras until the humans entered into era of the major conditions of the Hour,verily the sun overtook the moon so it followed the sun because of birth of the first crescent of the new month before the pairing then the sun would meet with it while it is just a crescent, and here all the precise programs of the astrophysics with science and logic would go out of balance.

By Allah, then by Allah, then by Allah, then by Allah a vow by the number of Allah’s most beautiful names and His high attributes that is manifested to number of astronomers that there is something occurred in the science of astronomy and they did not understand what it is! And what happened to the moon, sun, and the earth? Verily how do they find in their precise programs of the astronomical, scientific physics of time of the crescent’s birth, and despite that they find it sets before the sunset, although all of them they surely know for certain that the crescent of the new month separates from the sun eastward since the moment of its birth after passing the first minute of the central pairing! Then many of them pride carried them off to sin and they became coming with new codes/terms as like their word of the surface pairing and the central pairing!! May Allah fight them, isn’t is the surface pairing is the central pairing itself? The fact, surface of the moon is towards the sun and the black night of the moon towards the earth then it separates and the crescent of the month is born leaving the sun behind it from the west side since the first minute it advances ahead of the sun eastward while the sun follows it from the west side, and so on since the Allah originated the heavens and the earth and whatever is on it, until when the sun overtook the moon and the crescent is born before the pairing then the sun meets with it while it’s just a crescent.

By Allah, then by Allah, then by Allah, that have seen whoever saw from the astronomers and the companions of sighting they witnessed the eclipse and a crescent at the same time, and some of them who announced that he is Abdullah Al-Khudairi of the companions of the legal sighting and he documented that him and another witness with him of the physicist astronomers and they knew this the certain knowledge, as for Abdullah Al-Khudairi wants to uphold the argument against the astronomers that their knowledge is just mere conjectural knowledge, and as for the physicist astronomer was in state of shock and became doubting the accuracy of the astronomical science physicist while he was of the most certain ones. But the science of astronomy has been shaken inside the astronomers in spite that I bear witness for Allah, Him Alone, that the science of the astrophysics of the moon is in utmost precision by which Allah encompassed the physicist-astronomers and not the liar astrologists the falsifiers those are loyal-friends of satans; in fact we mean the physicist-astronomers whom their astronomical knowledge got shaken inside them because of occurrence of the repeated overtaking in many of the months. But it should not be for any to know about the fact of the overtaking other than the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni by Allah’s permission to be a sign of ratification and warning from Allah to humans that they entered into era of the major conditions of the Hour, and the sun overtook the moon so the crescent got born before the eclipse and pairing then the son met with it while it’s just a crescent, so flee flee before the the night would precede the daylight because of rising the sun from its setting (place from the west) on the day of the greater victory or a thing from Allah occurs before that. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends of each other. And whoever among you takes them for friends he is indeed one of them. Surely Allah guides not the unjust people.(51) so you would see those in whose hearts is a disease, hastening towards them, saying: We fear lest a calamity should befall us. Maybe Allah will bring the victory or a commandment from Himself, so they will regret what they hid in their souls.(52) And those who believe will say: Are these they who swore by Allah with their most forcible oaths that they were surely with you? Their deeds will bear no fruit, so they will be losers.(53) O you who believe, should anyone of you turn back from his religion, then Allah will bring a people, whom He loves and who love Him, humble towards the believers, mighty against the disbelievers, striving hard in Allah’s way and not fearing the censure of any censurer. This is Allah’s grace — He gives it to whom He pleases. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.(54) Only Allah is your Friend and His messenger and those who believe, those who keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, and they bow down.(55) And whoever takes Allah and His messenger and those who believe for friend — surely the party of Allah, they shall triumph.(56) O you who believe, take not for friends those who take your religion as a mockery and a sport, from among those who were given the Book before you and the disbelievers; and keep your duty to Allah if you are believers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:51-57
    {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَتَّخِذُوا الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَىٰ أَوْلِيَاءَ بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاءُ بَعْضٍ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُم مِّنكُمْ فَإِنَّهُ مِنْهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ (51) فَتَرَى الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ يُسَارِعُونَ فِيهِمْ يَقُولُونَ نَخْشَىٰ أَن تُصِيبَنَا دَائِرَةٌ فَعَسَى اللَّهُ أَن يَأْتِيَ بِالْفَتْحِ أَوْ أَمْرٍ مِّنْ عِندِهِ فَيُصْبِحُوا عَلَىٰ مَا أَسَرُّوا فِي أَنفُسِهِمْ نَادِمِينَ (52) وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَهَٰؤُلَاءِ الَّذِينَ أَقْسَمُوا بِاللَّهِ جَهْدَ أَيْمَانِهِمْ إِنَّهُمْ لَمَعَكُمْ حَبِطَتْ أَعْمَالُهُمْ فَأَصْبَحُوا خَاسِرِينَ (53) يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَن يَرْتَدَّ مِنكُمْ عَن دِينِهِ فَسَوْفَ يَأْتِي اللَّهُ بِقَوْمٍ يُحِبُّهُمْ وَيُحِبُّونَهُ أَذِلَّةٍ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَعِزَّةٍ عَلَى الْكَافِرِينَ يُجَاهِدُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَلَا يَخَافُونَ لَوْمَةَ لَائِمٍ ذَٰلِكَ فَضْلُ اللَّهِ يُؤْتِيهِ مَن يَشَاءُ وَاللَّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ (54) إِنَّمَا وَلِيُّكُمُ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الَّذِينَ يُقِيمُونَ الصَّلَاةَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَاةَ وَهُمْ رَاكِعُونَ (55) وَمَن يَتَوَلَّ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَإِنَّ حِزْبَ اللَّهِ هُمُ الْغَالِبُونَ (56) يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَتَّخِذُوا الَّذِينَ اتَّخَذُوا دِينَكُمْ هُزُوًا وَلَعِبًا مِّنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ وَالْكُفَّارَ أَوْلِيَاءَ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ إِن كُنتُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ (57)} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

Know that Allah does not mean the True Christians (Nasara), in fact the Christians whom they Christianize themselves with lies and hypocrisy while the are of Jewish origin and they are not Christians in a thing; in fact enemies for Allah and for His servant the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness be upon him and upon his mother and I salute the best salutation.

In respect to the overtaking of the sun and the moon so it would meet with the sun while it is just a crescent then it passes the sun eastward I ask Allah to witness the True certain testimony and Allah is Sufficient as Witness that the moon of Rajab will begin to be complete full-moon and reach to complete full-moon by the world's Byzantine time after midnight of Monday by Greenwich time which is 9 o’clock by central America after sunset of Sunday the night of Monday, which is at six o’clock morning of Monday by sunrise of Yemen and the honored Mecca. Here it begins the moment of reaching the complete full-moon. As for the night of Tuesday after sunset of Monday, the full-moon would appear from the beginning of it for the fact has preceded the completion of moment of full-moon at sunrise of Monday, while the full-moon at (setting time) west, but the night of the middle globally is the night of Tuesday after sunset of Monday, verily that is the night of the legitimate fore-beginning of Rajab were it not for the overtaking but the night of middle of Rajab is the night of Tuesday for the fact it contains it from the beginning of it till the end of it.

In regards of the nights of full-moon it begins from dawn of Monday till dawn of Tuesday till dawn of Wednesday, which forty eight hours of a complete full-moon. In any case it will clear for the world the enlarging of the first crescent of Rajab then it would be said; a night or two nights or three! but most of you are ignorant.

O our Allah, I have informed. O our Allah, bear witness, so deliver this explanatory-statement of mine; my beloved best foremost supporters, I surely fear for the people from a near chastisement, and the Muslims are still of the most disbelief and denial for the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni only on whom my Lord has mercy. O glory be to Allah and Allah is sought for help against the Muslims! How can they see the Truth false and the false True except on whom my Lord has mercy? Have we call them but only to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran and following the True prophetic sunna which is not contrary to the decisive grand Book, and nullifying the multi parties of the political and the sectarian? So none of them responded except on whom my Lord has mercy! Allah is sufficient for me against them (I ask Him) to forgive them by guiding them to the straight path.

As for the human satans, do not think that we are ignorant about your cunning; in fact you think of cunning through one of the supporters visibly; while you want to take the way of the hypocrites. You fell low and failed O enemies of Allah, and it is not a challenge of conceit by (having) many supporters even if my supporters are ten hundred billion possessing the entire modern weapons I would not be conceited by their many (great number) of them with Allah’s permission; in fact I challenge you by Allah the One, the Supreme. And we say to you O community enemies of Allah from Jinn and mankind: If you have scheme verily scheme against me, then give me no respite. And indeed you shall know that the Awaited Mahdi has Lord protecting him, and we warn you from the transforming into pigs and the transforming into pigs did not pass yet; in fact only passed and ended the transforming into aps. Allah Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And indeed you know those among you who violated the Sabbath, so We said to them: Be apes, despised and hated.(65) So We made them an example to those who witnessed it and those who came after it and an admonition to those who guard against evil.(66)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:65-66
    {وَلَقَدْ عَلِمْتُمُ الَّذِينَ اعْتَدَوْا مِنكُمْ فِي السَّبْتِ فَقُلْنَا لَهُمْ كُونُوا قِرَدَةً خَاسِئِينَ (65) فَجَعَلْنَاهَا نَكَالًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهَا وَمَا خَلْفَهَا وَمَوْعِظَةً لِّلْمُتَّقِينَ (66)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

But I find in the Book as well Allah’s promise by transforming into pigs if Allah pleases to whom He knows with what is in themselves about the wicked cunning if the wanted to attempt on achieving their plotting against the Imam Mahdi. Allah And Allah the Most High said: {Say: Shall I inform you of those worse than this in retribution from Allah? They are those whom Allah has cursed and upon whom He brought His wrath and of whom He made apes and swine, and who serve the devil. These are in a worse plight and further astray from the straight path.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:60
    {قُلْ هَلْ أُنَبِّئُكُم بِشَرٍّ مِّن ذَٰلِكَ مَثُوبَةً عِندَ اللَّهِ مَن لَّعَنَهُ اللَّهُ وَغَضِبَ عَلَيْهِ وَجَعَلَ مِنْهُمُ الْقِرَدَةَ وَالْخَنَازِيرَ وَعَبَدَ الطَّاغُوتَ أُولَٰئِكَ شَرٌّ مَّكَانًا وَأَضَلُّ عَن سَوَاءِ السَّبِيلِ (60)} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And surely Allah will help him who helps Him. Surely Allah is Strong, Mighty.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:40
    {وَلَيَنصُرَنَّ اللَّهُ مَن يَنصُرُهُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَقَوِيٌّ عَزِيزٌ (40)} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].

Do you see yourselves equivalent to all the All Mighty, the praised One? Then hasten with the plotting against the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni if you are truthful. Whoever relies on Allah surely He is Sufficient for him, so what is then your idea about the Lord of the worlds? Can you have power against Him glory be to Him, or that He is the Powerful Supreme above His servants, He the Lord of Power, the Strong, He has full control over His affair, and He is Mighty in prowess?

I beseech from my Lord by the fact of there is no God except Him, and by the fact of His mercy which he ordained upon HimSelf, and by the fact of greatness of the Bliss of HimSelf’s goodly pleasure, if He knows that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is an insolent liar and impersonating the identity of the Awaited Mahdi while Allah the One, the Supreme, did not select him, to make for the human satans a manifest authority against Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, otherwise to push away from the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni the plotting and the evil of the entire human satans and the astray ones. And if He knows that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad khalifa of Allah over the worlds, then know that for Allah’s khalifa a Lord protecting him and protecting all those who rely on their Lord, An Excellent Guardian, and Excellent Supporter, and you shall know how (severe) is (Allah’s) disapproval! And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

.Allah’s khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?30530

اقتباس المشاركة 253362 من موضوع أقسمُ بالله الواحد القهار أنّ الشمس أدركت القمر يا معشر البشر، وعلّمني ربّي أنّ ذلك نذيرٌ للبشر لمن شاء منهم أن يتقدم أو يتأخر ..

- 1 -
    [ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــــــة الأصليّة للبيــــــــــــــان ]

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=253355

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    29 – جمادى الآخرة - 1438 هـ
    28 – 03 – 2017 مـ
    11:34 صباحاً
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

أقسمُ بالله الواحد القهار أنّ الشمس أدركت القمر يا معشر البشر، وعلّمني ربّي أنّ ذلك نذيرٌ للبشر لمن شاء منهم أن يتقدم أو يتأخر

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، لا قوة إلا بالله العلي العظيم، إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون، والصلاة والسلام على رُسل الله أجمعين من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله صلوات ربهم عليهم ورحمته وعلى من تبعهم بإحسانٍ إلى يوم الدين، أما بعد..

يا عباد الله، أقسم بالله الواحد القهار الذي يخلقُ ما يشاء ويختار ما كان لهم الخيرة في اختيار خليفته من دونه سبحان الله عمّا يشركون! ويا معشر البشر المُسلم منهم والكافر، فلتسمعوا ما أقول بالحقّ، وأقسمُ بمن نعيم رضوانه على عباده هو النعيم الأعظم من جنته الله لا إله إلا هو ربّي وربكم وربّ السماوات والأرض وما بينهم وربّ العرش العظيم؛ إني لم أفترِ على ربّي في الرؤيا الحقّ ما أمرني به مراراً وتكراراً بأنْ أنذر البشر أنّ الشمس أدركت القمر فولد الهلال من قبل الكسوف فاجتمعت به الشمس وقد هو هلال، وعلّمني ربّي أنّ ذلك تصديقُ شرطٍ من أشراط الساعة الكُبر وآيةُ التصديق للمهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني خليفة الله على العالمين. ولعنة الله على الكاذبين، ومن أظلمُ ممن افترى على الله كذباً؟

وها هي الشمس أدركت القمر كذلك في شهركم هذا شهر رجب لعامكم هذا 1438 وحدث إدراكٌ عند الشروق بتوقيت مكة المكرمة صباح الإثنين وحدث إدراكٌ عند غروب شمس الإثنين ليلة الثلاثاء بتوقيت مكة المكرمة وأنتم لا تعلمون فولد الهلال من قبل الاقتران فجر الإثنين فاجتمعت به الشمس وقد هو هلال، ولعنة الله على الكاذبين.

ألا وإنّ غرّة رجب الشرعيّة وبحسب رؤية الأهلّة بدأت بعد غروب شمس الإثنين ليلة الثلاثاء ولا نقول بأنّ غرّة رجب بحسب رؤية الأهلّة كانت ليلة الإثنين؛ بل ليلة الإثنين هي إتمامُ شهر جمادى الآخرة ثلاثون، وليلة الثلاثاء هي غرّة شهر رجب وبحسب رؤية منازل الأهلّة المرئية الشرعيّة، ولكن الشمس أدركت القمر فولد الهلال والشمس إلى الشرق منه صباح يوم الإثنين بحسب توقيت صنعاء ومكة المكرمة المُعظّمة وكان هلال شهر رجب في حالة إدراكٍ كون الشمس إلى الشرق منه برغم بدْءِ ميلاده، وكذلك عند غروب شمس الإثنين ليلة الثلاثاء غرب القمر قبل غروب شمس الإثنين وهو كذلك في حالة إدراكٍ بدقائق معدودة بحسب توقيت مكة المكرمة المُعظّمة مركز الأرض والكون.

وعليه فإني أُشهد الله على البشر أجمعين أنّ ليلة نصف رجب هي ليلة الثلاثاء بعد غروب شمس الإثنين، ولعنة الله على الكاذبين.

فلكم أنذرتكم ولكم حذّرتكم ولكم صرخ قلمي العالميّ عبر الإنترنت العالميّة وكررت التحذير والنذير وقلت:
    يا معشر البشر، لقد أدركت الشمس القمر فولد الهلال من قبل الكسوف فاجتمعت به الشمس وقد هو هلال. فهكذا علّمني ربّي منذ عدد سنين وأنا أصرخ فيكم!

وربّما يودّ أحد السائلين من العالمين أن يقول: "يا ناصر محمد اليماني، إذا لم يفهم الإدراك هذا عُلماءُ الفيزياء الفلكيّة في المُسلمين والعالمين فكيف نستطيع أن نعلمه نحنُ العامة؟ فحتى وإن كنّا مُتعلمين نقرأ ونكتب ولكننا لسنا من عُلماء الفيزياء الفلكيّة". فمن ثم يردُّ الإمام المهديّ على كافة السائلين في العالمين وأقول: وهل يَخفى القمر البدر عن الناظرين؟ فمن بعد انتهاء منازل الأهلّة الأولى يصبح قرص القمر بدراً للناظرين في ليلة النصف ولكن إذا أدركت الشمس القمر فيجد العالَم بأسره أنّ منازل أهلّة القمر الأولى اكتملت ووصل إلى تمام الإبدار من قبيل أن تأتي ليلة النصف من الشهر، فما السبب؟

وربّما يودّ أحد علماء الفلك الذين يصدّون عن حقيقة آية الإدراك صدوداً أن يقاطعني فيقول: "يا ناصر محمد اليماني، إنك تستطيع أن تلفِّق كذبك على غير عُلماء الفلك ولكن عُلماء الفلك لك لبالمرصاد، فنحن نعلم أنّ القمر إمّا أن يكتمل ليلة الخامس عشر أو ليلة الرابع عشر". فمن ثم أردُّ على المُمترين من علماء الفلك المُستكبرين عن الحقّ وأقول: قاتلك الله من أفّاكٍ أثيمٍ! وهل تُسمّى ليلة النصف بليلة النصف إلا نظراً لكون القمر البدر يكتمل في ليلة النصف من الشهر منذ أن فطر الله السماوات والأرض والشمس والقمر؟ ولا الشمس ينبغي لها أن تُدرك القمر ولا الليل سابق النهار وكلٌّ في فلك يسبحون منذ بدْءِ الدهر والشهر حتى يدخل البشر في عصر أشراط الساعة الكُبر فتدرك الشمس القمر فيولد الهلال من قبل الاقتران فتلاها برغم ميلاد هلال الشهر الجديد فيكون إلى الغرب من الشمس وهلال الشهر الجديد يتلوها في الجريان. تصديقاً لقسم الله تعالى: {وَالشَّمْسِ وَضُحَاهَا (1) وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا تَلَاهَا (2) وَالنَّهَارِ إِذَا جَلَّاهَا (3) وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَغْشَاهَا (4) وَالسَّمَاءِ وَمَا بَنَاهَا (5) وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا طَحَاهَا (6) وَنَفْسٍ وَمَا سَوَّاهَا (7) فَأَلْهَمَهَا فُجُورَهَا وَتَقْوَاهَا (8) قَدْ أَفْلَحَ مَن زَكَّاهَا (9) وَقَدْ خَابَ مَن دَسَّاهَا (10) كَذَّبَتْ ثَمُودُ بِطَغْوَاهَا (11)} صدق الله العظيم [الشمس].

وإنما ليالي الإبدار ليلتان بسبب أنّ منزلة السادس عشر لا تؤثر على القمر البدر كونه يُغطي نقص المنزلة وهج القمر البدر ولذلك لا يظهر على وجه القمر أيّ نقصانٍ للناظرين ليلة السادس عشر، ولذلك نسمّي ليالي الإبدار ليلتان وهنّ ليلة الخامس عشر من بعد غروب شمس نهار الرابع عشر فتدخل ليلة الخامس عشر وليلة السادس عشر تأتي من بعد غروب شمس الخامس عشر، فتلكما هنّ ليالي الإبدار التمام، وليس الحساب في الكتاب من منتصف الليل؛ بل من غروب الشمس إلى غروب الشمس ليلة، فمن غربت الشمس عنه بالأفق الغربي دخلت ليلةُ يومه الجديد. ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {أُحِلَّ لَكُمْ لَيْلَةَ الصِّيَامِ الرَّفَثُ إِلَىٰ نِسَائِكُمْ هُنَّ لِبَاسٌ لَّكُمْ وَأَنتُمْ لِبَاسٌ لَّهُنَّ عَلِمَ اللَّهُ أَنَّكُمْ كُنتُمْ تَخْتَانُونَ أَنفُسَكُمْ فَتَابَ عَلَيْكُمْ وَعَفَا عَنكُمْ فَالْآنَ بَاشِرُوهُنَّ وَابْتَغُوا مَا كَتَبَ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ وَكُلُوا وَاشْرَبُوا حَتَّىٰ يَتَبَيَّنَ لَكُمُ الْخَيْطُ الْأَبْيَضُ مِنَ الْخَيْطِ الْأَسْوَدِ مِنَ الْفَجْرِ ثُمَّ أَتِمُّوا الصِّيَامَ إِلَى اللَّيْلِ وَلَا تُبَاشِرُوهُنَّ وَأَنتُمْ عَاكِفُونَ فِي الْمَسَاجِدِ تِلْكَ حُدُودُ اللَّهِ فَلَا تَقْرَبُوهَا كَذَٰلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ آيَاتِهِ لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ (187)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

كونكم تشهدون هلال شهر رمضان بعد غروب شمس آخر يومٍ من شعبان فيدخل تاريخ حساب الشهور والأيام في الكتاب من غروب الشمس إلى غروب الشمس ليلة 24 ساعة، ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {شَهْرُ رَمَضَانَ الَّذِي أُنزِلَ فِيهِ الْقُرْآنُ هُدًى لِّلنَّاسِ وَبَيِّنَاتٍ مِّنَ الْهُدَىٰ وَالْفُرْقَانِ فَمَن شَهِدَ مِنكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْهُ وَمَن كَانَ مَرِيضًا أَوْ عَلَىٰ سَفَرٍ فَعِدَّةٌ مِّنْ أَيَّامٍ أُخَرَ يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ بِكُمُ الْيُسْرَ وَلَا يُرِيدُ بِكُمُ الْعُسْرَ وَلِتُكْمِلُوا الْعِدَّةَ وَلِتُكَبِّرُوا اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ مَا هَدَاكُمْ وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ (185) وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُوا لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُوا بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ (186)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة]. فما هو الشهر المقصود؟ هو هلال الشهر الجديد بعد غروب شمس آخر يومٍ في شعبان فيدخل تاريخ صيام الذين شاهدوه وآخرون يتمّون الشهر ثلاثين يوماً.

ولكن ليلة البدر الأولى دائماً منذ أن خلق الله السماوات والأرض تأتي على حسب رؤية هلال الشهر الأولى، فإن كانت رؤيته ليلة اليوم الفلاني فتجدون ليلة النصف تأتي بحسب أوّل مشاهدةٍ لهلال الشهر الجديد، وهذا ما تعارف عليه البشر أمّةً بعد أمّةٍ أنّ ليلة الخامس عشر هي ليلة النصف من الشهر. وأما حين تدرك الشمس القمر في غرّته الأولى فحتماً لا شكّ ولا ريب تأتي ليلة النصف قبل ليلة النصف برغم أنهم لم يشاهدوا الهلال من أيّ منطقةٍ من مناطق أرض البشر. فلماذا جاءت ليلة النصف في وقتٍ مبكرٍ من قبل ليلة النصف التي تمت فيها رؤية هلال الشهر لأول مرة من قِبَل مناطق في الأرض ورغم ذلك تأتي ليلة النصف من قبل الرؤية الأولى، كون ليلة الرؤية الأولى لهلال الشهر هي ذاتها ليلة البدر يأتي في نفس تلك الليلة التي تمت فيها رؤية هلال الشهر من قبل أي منطقةٍ من مناطق البشر فيكتمل الإبدار بعد مرور أربع عشر ليلة فتدخل ليلة القمر البدر ليلة الخامس عشر من بعد غروب شمس الرابع عشر، فأما أصحاب الرؤية الأولى فيكون الحساب لديهم ليلة النصف، وأما الذين أتمّوا الشهر فيكون الحساب لديهم ليلة الرابع عشر، ولكن القمر البدر يراه في ليلةٍ واحدةٍ جميعُ البشر، فمن غربت عليه الشمس أشرق قمر ليلة البدر مباشرةً، وذلك منذ العصور الأولى حتى دخل البشر في عصر أشراط الساعة الكبرى فأدركت الشمس القمر فتلاها بسبب ولادة هلال أوّل الشهر الجديد من قبل الاقتران فتجتمع به الشمس وقد هو هلال، وهنا تختل جميع البرامج الفلكيّة الفيزيائيّة الدقيقة بالعلم والمنطق.

فوالله ثم والله ثم والله ثم والله قسماً عداد أسماء الله الحسنى وصفاته العُلى أنّه تبيّن لعددٍ من علماء الفلك بأنّ هناك شيء حدث في العلم الفلكيّ ولم يفهموا ما هو! وماذا حدث للقمر والشمس والأرض؟ فكيف أنهم يجدون في برامجهم الفلكيّة العلميّة الفيزيائيّة الدقيقة ميقات ولادة الهلال ورغم ذلك يجدونه يغرب قبل غروب الشمس برغم أنهم أجمعين ليعلمون علم اليقين أنّ هلال الشهر الجديد ينفصل عن الشمس شرقاً منذ لحظة ولادته بعد مضي الدقيقة الأولى من الاقتران المركزي! فمن ثم أخذت كثيراً منهم العزّة بالإثم وصاروا يأتون بمصطلحاتٍ جديدةٍ كمثل قولهم الاقتران السطحي والاقتران المركزي!! قاتلهم الله، أليس الاقتران السطحي هو ذاته الاقتران المركزي؟ كون سطح القمر يكون جهة الشمس وليل القمر الأسود جهة الأرض فمن ثم ينفصل فيولد هلال الشهر تاركاً الشمس وراءه من جهة الغرب منذ الدقيقة الأولى يتقدمها شرقاً والشمس تتلوه من ناحية الغرب، وهكذا منذ أن فطر الله السماوات والأرض ومن عليها، حتى إذا أدركت الشمس القمر فيولد الهلال من قبل الاقتران فتجتمع به الشمس وقد هو هلال.

فوالله ثم والله ثم والله، إنه شاهدَ من شاهد من علماء الفلك وأصحاب الرؤية شاهدوا كسوفاً وهلالاً في نفس الوقت، ومنهم من أعلن بذلك وهو عبد الله الخضيري من أصحاب الرؤية الشرعيّة ووثّق ذلك هو وشاهدٌ معه آخر من علماء الفلك الفيزيائيين وعلموا بذلك علم اليقين، فأما عبد الله الخضيري فيريد أن يقيم الحجّة على علماء الفلك بأنّ علومهم مجرد علومٍ ظنيّةٍ، وأما العالَم الفلكيّ الفيزيائي فهو في حالة ذهول وصار يشكّ في دقة العلم الفلكيّ الفيزيائي وهو كان من الموقنين، ولكنه قد تزلزل العلم الفلكيّ في أنفس علماء الفلك برغم أني أشهد لله وحده أنّ العلوم الفلكيّة الفيزيائيّة القمريّة في منتهى الدقة التي أحاط الله بها علماء الفلك الفيزيائيين وليس المنجّمون الكذابون الأفّاكون أولياء الشياطين؛ بل نقصد علماء الفلك الفيزيائيين الذين تزلزل علمهم الفلكيّ في أنفسهم بسبب حدوث الإدراك المتكرر في كثيرٍ من الشهور. ولكن لا ينبغي أن يعلم بحقيقة الإدراك غير المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني بإذن الله لتكون آية تصديقٍ ونذيرٍ من الله للبشر أنهم دخلوا في عصر أشراط الساعة الكبرى فأدركت الشمس القمر فولد الهلال من قبل الكسوف والاقتران فاجتمعت به الشمس وقد هو هلال، فالفرار الفرار من قبل أن يسبق الليل النهار بسبب طلوع الشمس من مغربها يوم الفتح الأكبر أو أمرٍ يحدث من قبل ذلك من عند الله. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَتَّخِذُوا الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَىٰ أَوْلِيَاءَ بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاءُ بَعْضٍ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُم مِّنكُمْ فَإِنَّهُ مِنْهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ (51) فَتَرَى الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ يُسَارِعُونَ فِيهِمْ يَقُولُونَ نَخْشَىٰ أَن تُصِيبَنَا دَائِرَةٌ فَعَسَى اللَّهُ أَن يَأْتِيَ بِالْفَتْحِ أَوْ أَمْرٍ مِّنْ عِندِهِ فَيُصْبِحُوا عَلَىٰ مَا أَسَرُّوا فِي أَنفُسِهِمْ نَادِمِينَ (52) وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَهَٰؤُلَاءِ الَّذِينَ أَقْسَمُوا بِاللَّهِ جَهْدَ أَيْمَانِهِمْ إِنَّهُمْ لَمَعَكُمْ حَبِطَتْ أَعْمَالُهُمْ فَأَصْبَحُوا خَاسِرِينَ (53) يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَن يَرْتَدَّ مِنكُمْ عَن دِينِهِ فَسَوْفَ يَأْتِي اللَّهُ بِقَوْمٍ يُحِبُّهُمْ وَيُحِبُّونَهُ أَذِلَّةٍ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَعِزَّةٍ عَلَى الْكَافِرِينَ يُجَاهِدُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَلَا يَخَافُونَ لَوْمَةَ لَائِمٍ ذَٰلِكَ فَضْلُ اللَّهِ يُؤْتِيهِ مَن يَشَاءُ وَاللَّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ (54) إِنَّمَا وَلِيُّكُمُ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الَّذِينَ يُقِيمُونَ الصَّلَاةَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَاةَ وَهُمْ رَاكِعُونَ (55) وَمَن يَتَوَلَّ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَإِنَّ حِزْبَ اللَّهِ هُمُ الْغَالِبُونَ (56) يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَتَّخِذُوا الَّذِينَ اتَّخَذُوا دِينَكُمْ هُزُوًا وَلَعِبًا مِّنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ وَالْكُفَّارَ أَوْلِيَاءَ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ إِن كُنتُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ (57)} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

واعلموا أنّ الله لا يقصد النصارى الحقّ؛ بل نصارى تنصّروا كذباً ونفاقاً وهم من أصلٍ يهوديٍّ وليسوا من النصارى في شيءٍ؛ بل أعداء لله ولعبده المسيح عيسى ابن مريم صلّى الله عليه وعلى أمّه وأسلّم تسليماً.

وبالنسبة لإدراك الشمس والقمر حتى يجتمع بها وقد هو هلال فيتجاوزها شرقاً أشهدُ الله شهادة الحقّ اليقين وكفى بالله شهيداً أنه سوف يبدأ بدر تمام قمر رجب ويصل إلى بدر التمام الساعة الثالثة بالتوقيت العالميّ البيزنطيّ بعد منتصف ليلة الإثنين بتوقيت غرينتش أي الساعة التاسعة بتوقيت وسط أمريكا بعد غروب شمس الأحد ليلة الإثنين أي الساعة السادسة صباح الإثنين بشروق شمس اليمن ومكة المُكرمة، فهنا تبدأ لحظة وصول بدر التمام، وأما ليلة الثلاثاء بعد غروب شمس الإثنين فيظهر بدراً من أولها كونه سبق اكتمال لحظة الإبدار عند شروق شمس الإثنين والقمر البدر في الغروب، ولكن ليلة النصف العالميّة هي ليلة الثلاثاء بعد غروب شمس الإثنين، ونسمي ليلة الثلاثاء بالعالميّة كون القمر البدر سوف يظهر بدراً من أوّلها عند غروب شمس الإثنين فتلك هي ليلة غرّة رجب الشرعيّة لولا الإدراك ولكن ليلة نصف رجب هي ليلة الثلاثاء كون القمر البدر يحتويها من أولها إلى آخرها.

وبالنسبة لليالي الإبدار فهي تبدأ من فجر الإثنين إلى فجر الثلاثاء إلى فجر الأربعاء أي ثمانٍ وأربعين ساعة بدر التمام. وعلى كل حال سوف يتبيّن للعالَم انتفاخ أهلّة رجب الأولى فيقال ليلة أو ليلتان أو ثلاث، ولكن أكثركم يجهلون.

اللهم قد بلغت اللهم فاشهد، فبلغوا بياني هذا أحبتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار فإني أخشى على الناس من عذابٍ قريبٍ ولا يزال المُسلمون من أشدّ الناس كفراً وانكاراً للمهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني إلا من رحم ربي. ويا سبحان الله على المسلمين والله المستعان! فكيف يرون الحقّ باطلاً والباطل حقاً إلا من رحم ربي؟ فهل دعوناهم إلا إلى الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم وإتباع السّنة النّبويّة الحقّ التي لا تخالف لمحكم القرآن العظيم ونفي تعدد الأحزاب السياسيّة والمذهبيّة؟ فلم يستجب منهم إلا من رحم ربي! وحسبي الله عليهم أن يغفر لهم بهدايتهم إلى الصراط المستقيم.

وبالنسبة لشياطين البشر فلا تحسبونا نجهل مكركم؛ بل تفكرون بمكرٍ عن طريق أحد الأنصار ظاهراً؛ وتريدون أن تتخذوا طريقة المنافقين. خسئتم وفشلتم يا أعداء الله، وليس التحدي غروراً بكثرة الأنصار حتى لو يكونوا عشر مائة بليون أنصاري يملكون كافة الأسلحة الحديثة لما اغتررت بكثرتهم بإذن الله؛ بل أتحداكم بالله الواحد القهار. فنقول لكم يا معشر أعداء الله من الجنّ والإنس: إن كان لكم كيداً فكيدون ثم لا تُنظرون، ولسوف تعلمون أنّ لخليفة الله رباً يحميه، ونحذّركم من المسخ إلى خنازير ولم يمضِ المسخ إلى خنازير بعد؛ بل مضى وانقضى المسخ إلى قردةٍ فقط. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَلَقَدْ عَلِمْتُمُ الَّذِينَ اعْتَدَوْا مِنكُمْ فِي السَّبْتِ فَقُلْنَا لَهُمْ كُونُوا قِرَدَةً خَاسِئِينَ (65) فَجَعَلْنَاهَا نَكَالًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهَا وَمَا خَلْفَهَا وَمَوْعِظَةً لِّلْمُتَّقِينَ (66)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

ولكني أجد في الكتاب كذلك وعدَ الله بالمسخ إلى خنازير إن يشاء الله لمن يعلم بما في أنفسهم من المكر الخبيث إن أرادوا الإقدام على تحقيق مكرهم بالإمام المهديّ. وقال الله تعالى: {قُلْ هَلْ أُنَبِّئُكُم بِشَرٍّ مِّن ذَٰلِكَ مَثُوبَةً عِندَ اللَّهِ مَن لَّعَنَهُ اللَّهُ وَغَضِبَ عَلَيْهِ وَجَعَلَ مِنْهُمُ الْقِرَدَةَ وَالْخَنَازِيرَ وَعَبَدَ الطَّاغُوتَ أُولَٰئِكَ شَرٌّ مَّكَانًا وَأَضَلُّ عَن سَوَاءِ السَّبِيلِ (60)} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَلَيَنصُرَنَّ اللَّهُ مَن يَنصُرُهُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَقَوِيٌّ عَزِيزٌ (40)} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].

فهل ترون أنفسكم كفواً لله العزيز الحميد؟ فعجّلوا بالمكر ضدّ المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني إن كنتم صادقين. ومن يتوكل على الله فهو حسبه، فما ظنّكم بالله ربّ العالمين؟ هل عليه تقدرون سبحانه، أم إنّه هو القاهر فوق عباده ذو القوة المتين الغالب على أمره شديد المحال؟

ورجوت من الله بحقّ لا إله إلا هو وبحقّ رحمته التي كتب على نفسه وبحقّ عظيم نعيم رضوان نفسه إن كان يعلم أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني كذابٌ أشِرٌ وليس إلا منتحل شخصيّة المهديّ المنتظَر ولم يصطفِه الله الواحد القهار أن يجعل لشياطين البشر على ناصر محمد اليماني سلطاناً مبيناً وألّا يدفع عن المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني مكر وشرّ كافة شياطين البشر والضالين. وإن كان يعلم أنّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني هو المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد خليفة الله على العالمين فاعلموا أنّ لخليفة الله ربّاً يحميه ويحمي كلّ المتوكلين على ربهم، نعم المولى ونعم النصير وسوف تعلمون كيف كان نكير. وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين.

خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

01 – Rajab - 1438 AH
    29 – 03 – 2017 AD
    09:27 am
    (According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

:In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, the Great, the Exalted Most High above all
    {{{And say: Praise be to Allah! He will show you His signs so that you shall recognize them. And your Lord is not heedless of what you do.}}}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:93

{{{ وَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ سَيُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِهِ فَتَعْرِفُونَهَا ۚ وَمَا رَبُّكَ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ (93) }}}
    صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

.Allah’s khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?30530

اقتباس المشاركة 253452 من موضوع أقسمُ بالله الواحد القهار أنّ الشمس أدركت القمر يا معشر البشر، وعلّمني ربّي أنّ ذلك نذيرٌ للبشر لمن شاء منهم أن يتقدم أو يتأخر ..

- 2 -
    [ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــــــة الأصليّة للبيــــــــــــــان ]

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=253424

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    01 – رجب - 1438 هـ
    29 – 03 – 2017 مـ
    09:27 صباحاً
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم الكبير المتعال القائل:
    {{{ وَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ سَيُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِهِ فَتَعْرِفُونَهَا ۚ وَمَا رَبُّكَ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ (93) }}}
    صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. [ فيديو ] Final reminder to the entire humans that the sun overtook the moon to make that he who would perish might perish by clear argument, and that he who would remain alive might live by clea
    بواسطة فاطمه في المنتدى المادة الإعلامية والنشر لكل ما له علاقة بدعوة الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 29-04-2020, 12:02 PM
  2. The Awaited Yamani: O community of humans, the sun met with the moon..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 08-07-2018, 01:34 AM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 01-04-2018, 05:22 AM
  4. مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 09-06-2017, 07:33 AM
  5. مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 04-02-2015, 10:34 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع