الموضوع: New speech from the Glorious Quran: In fact, Allah made my purpose to rescue humanity by Allah's will..(Important, by Nasser Al-Yemeni) Written on: 18-06-2006

النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4
  1. افتراضي New speech from the Glorious Quran: In fact, Allah made my purpose to rescue humanity by Allah's will..(Important, by Nasser Al-Yemeni) Written on: 18-06-2006

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

30 - 03 - 1428 AH
    18 - 04 - 2007 AD
    08:31 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــ

New speech from the Glorious Quran: In fact, Allah made my purpose to rescue humanity by Allah's will..
    (Important, by Nasser Al-Yemeni)
    Written on: 18-06-2006

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, from Allah’s servant the Imam (Nasser Mohammad) supporter to Mohammad messenger of Allah and who is loyal-friend to him till judgement day Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and to all scholars of nation Islam the Arab of them and the non Arab, Allah’s peace and mercy from Him and His blessings be upon you, peace be upon us and upon all the righteous servants of Allah in every time and place among the former ones and among the later ones and among the upper assembly till judgement day, after this..

O community nation of Islam, I surround you knowledge that signs of chastisement in the Book is subject to alleviation and changing, thus all the calamities in the Book.
    Allah the Most High said: {No disaster befalls in the earth, or in yourselves, but it is in a book before We bring it into existence — surely that is easy to Allah}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hadeed] 57:22
    {مَا أَصَابَ مِنْ مُصِيبَةٍ فِي الأرض وَلا فِي أَنْفُسِكُمْ إِلَّا فِي كِتَابٍ مِنْ قَبْلِ أَنْ نَبْرَأَهَا إِنَّ ذَلِكَ عَلَى اللَّهِ يَسِيرٌ} صدق الله العظيم [الحديد:22]

As well the Quran threatens the disbelievers: {..either the chastisement or the Hour..}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:75
    {إِمَّا الْعَذَابَ وَإِمَّا السَّاعَةَ} صدق الله العظيم [مريم:75].

And the Most High said: {And those who disbelieve will not cease to be in doubt concerning it, until the Hour overtakes them suddenly, or there comes to them the chastisement of a destructive day.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:55
    {وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُ‌وا فِي مِرْ‌يَةٍ مِّنْهُ حَتَّىٰ تَأْتِيَهُمُ السّاعة بَغْتَةً أَوْ يَأْتِيَهُمْ عَذَابُ يَوْمٍ عَقِيمٍ ﴿٥٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].

O community scholars of the nation, Allah did not make your authority against me the differing of the appointed time of chastisement for the people, that’s because Allah every day is in (a mighty) task because of the prayer of the righteous: {Say: My Lord would not care for you, were it not for your prayer..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqãn] 25:77
    {قُلْ مَا يَعْبَأُ بِكُمْ ربّي لَوْلَا دُعَاؤُكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان:77].

{Allah would not do chastise you..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:147
    {مَّا يَفْعَلُ اللَّـهُ بِعَذَابِكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:147].

In fact Allah made my goal is saving humanity when Allah pleases, but how can I call the disbelievers while the Muslims did not believe in my task yet?! For that I make them fear by messages of chastisement in the Quran: {So remind by means of the Quran him who fears My threat.}Truthful Allah the Great [Q] 50:45
    {فَذَكِّرْ‌ بِالْقرآن مَن يَخَافُ وَعِيدِ ﴿٤٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ق].

O community scholars of nation of Islam, the sun has overtook the moon in Ramadan 1426 so the eclipse occurred after the crescent’s birth, but what after the sign of the solar’s overtaking for the moon? Definitely, the night will get ahead of the daylight then the sun would rise from its setting place (west) .

I swear to you by Allah the Exalted most High, the Great, Who created the angels from light, and the jinn from fire, and the human being from clay as earthly-pottery, that Allah have shown me in sleep (dream) in Ramadan 1426 after the sun overtook the moon approximately (after) twenty nights, that the sun will rise from its setting place (west) at dawn of Al-Qadr night on the twenty-seventh of Ramadan.
    [I saw (in a vision) as if we kept the prayer by night on the twenty-seventh of Ramadan month until we went out of the mosque after we did Fajr prayer (at dawn) I got out of the mosque then I looked towards the east lo and behold the crescent has appeared small and it was risen measure of a tilt, and suddenly the crescent returns towards the east to set at east, so I said: Look how the crescent sets in the east, then we looked at it until gone-down in the east then it disappeared out of sight].
    [ رأيت وكأننا أقمنا ليلة السابع والعشرين من شهر رمضان حتّى إذا خرجنا من المسجد بعد أن أدَّيْنا صلاة الفجر خرجت من المسجد فنظرت إلى الشرق فإذا بالهلال قد ظهر صغيراً وكان مُرتفعاً قدر ميل وفجأة فإذا بالهلال يعود إلى الشرق ليغيب في الشرق، فقلت انظروا كيف أنّ الهلال يغيبُ في الشرق، ثمّ نظرنا إليه حتّى غاب في الشرق فاختفى عن الأبصار ].

The vision ended, and Allah did not make the vision (to be) my authority over you; in fact it relates to me, but my authority over you is the knowledge of the Quran, I strive with it against the people a might strive, and I remind you with an important note about the vision that I do not know whether is the fulfillment of the vision on the twenty-seventh of the upcoming Ramadan 1428 or fulfilling it in one of the upcoming months of Ramadan? Allah knows Best.

I would never dispense out to you with the appointed times of the chastisement because He might change its appointed time of a prayer-call from one supplicating-caller from the people of the answered prayers as a mercy to you, for that I decided that no need for limiting (time): {..Every day He is in (another) task.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Rahmãn] 55:29
    {كُلَّ يَوْمٍ هُوَ فِي شَأْنٍ ﴿٢٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرحمن].

But I want to call mankind, jinn and angels altogether to bear witness that I challenge all scholars of the Muslims, the Arab among them and the non Arab, upon all various religious-groups, sects and doctrines of theirs in all (challenging them) by the grand Quran so I destroy an utter destruction the beliefs of falsehood with which Allah did not send of an authority from the Quran, and the Truth would come under light to who has a heart or he gives ear and is a witness: {..So remind by means of the Quran him who fears My threat.}Truthful Allah the Great [Q] 50:45
    {فَذَكِّرْ‌ بِالْقرآن مَن يَخَافُ وَعِيدِ ﴿٤٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ق].

O community of Muslims, be witnesses on the silence of your scholars, verily if they saw me upon manifest misguidance it should not be for them the silence until I lead the Muslims astray from the straight path while they are watching, surely they have to defend the basins of religion if they see me upon misguidance then they give fatwa to the people who do not know about the so called Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni whether he calls to the guidance to a straight _________path or he mad a revert in the religion and what is not in it, so I deny the miracles which (allegedly) Allah aids with it the liar messiah, thus I deny the chastisement of the grave, I surely have offered proves of what Allah pleased from what Allah taught me from the decisive evident and clear Quran to aware people whom pride does not carry them off to sin nor they are arrogant because of the harshness of my call to them by going back to the great reference for this great religion in what they differed therein of the guided sunna, indeed it is the grand Quran.

O folks, perhaps some of you blame me for the harshness of my call some what, so I say to you if I was calling the disbeliever who do not believe in this grand Quran I would have argued with them with which is good and I call them while I use the wisdom and the goodly exhortation, but I call people who believe in this grand Quran, then many of you forsaken it behind their backs and betake the tradition and that is sufficient to them whether this narration differed from the decisive clear verses of the Quran or not! Verily, that what arouse my anger, because it is angers my Lord and angers my beloved the most loved of Allah’s creatures to my soul is Mohammad messenger of Allah- prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.

And not the meaning of this that I do not betake except the Quran and the is sufficient to me leaving the sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah behind my back, I seek refuge in Allah that I be of those who make split between Allah and His messengers; in fact I am of the most — (among) scholars of the nation — holding firm with Allah Book and the sunna of His messenger -prayer of peace and mercy be upon him, but I am not naive so when a narration of the sunna comes to me then I check the fact of this narration in the decisive, evident, clear verses so when I find it has violated it altogether then I close the Book of the Quran so this narration does not make me doubt in a thing which it came from trusted people, it is then I would be denying Allah’s narration.. {..And who is more true than Allah’s narration?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:87
    {وَمَنْ أَصْدَقُ مِنَ اللَّـهِ حَدِيثًا ﴿٨٧﴾} [النساء].

{..And who is more truthful in word than Allah?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:122
    {وَمَنْ أَصْدَقُ مِنَ اللَّـهِ قِيلًا ﴿١٢٢﴾} [النساء] صدق الله العظيم.

Ah, ah, ah.. O community of Muslims, I desire for you the survival, not that Allah annihilates you; in fact the annihilation is for your enemy, believe me, indeed I am the Awaited Mahdi and Allah is a Witness and Guardian upon what I say.

O community of the internet world, what is wrong with you that you do not inform about me to your scholars and the Muftis of your hometowns to give you fatwa about me with Truth then they would announce to the people my news and the nearness of my appearing? Or is it — O community of the internet world — you are not free for this great matter; in fact you are busy with what is greater and more important in your opinion; flirting the world of the girls on the internet? {Besides Him they call on nothing but female divinities and they call on nothing but a rebellious satan,(117) Whom Allah has cursed. And he said: Certainly I will take of Your servants an appointed portion;(118)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:117-118
    {إِن يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِهِ إِلَّا إِنَاثًا وَإِن يَدْعُونَ إِلَّا شَيْطَانًا مَّرِ‌يدًا ﴿١١٧﴾ لَّعَنَهُ اللَّـهُ وَقَالَ لَأَتَّخِذَنَّ مِنْ عِبَادِكَ نَصِيبًا مَّفْرُ‌وضًا﴿١١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

Have you favored the beautiful ones of clay over the pure-beautiful ones (in paradise)? {Surely he thought that he would never (get) the pure-beautiful ones (of paradise).}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Inshiqãq] 84:14
    {إِنَّهُ ظَنَّ أَن لَّن يَحُورَ‌ ﴿١٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الانشقاق].

Your mothers grief losing you O Muslim world of the internet, your world’s life has ended and came your other life and got near your reckoning while you are in heedlessness turning away, I verily command you by the command to copy my speeches then you hand it to scholars of the Masjeds and muftis of the hometowns in all regions, so are you doing it? By Allah, indeed you are responsible about that on the day when people rise to Lord of the worlds, verily do not conceal the Truth while you know, and Allah does not impose on any soul a duty beyond its scope, for it, is that which it earns (of good), and against it that which it works (of evil). So are you intend doing it and delivering the message for what you found it on this global system (worldwide internet) a major favor if you only knew? So do not make Allah’s favor over you (become) curse and major sedition, is the reward of good but the good? Has Allah encompassed the people with this knowledge but to facilitate publishing this religion for the worlds? But you are ignorant then you use it the evil usage for the interest of the accursed-outcast satan and religion of Al-Taghoot which does not avail a thing from Allah against you: {The parable of those who take guardians besides Allah is as the parable of the spider that makes for itself a house; and surely the frailest of the houses is the spider’s house — if they but knew!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-`Ankaboot] 29:41
    {مَثَلُ الَّذِينَ اتّخذوا مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ أَوْلِيَاءَ كَمَثَلِ الْعَنكَبُوتِ اتَّخَذَتْ بَيْتًا وَإِنَّ أَوْهَنَ الْبُيُوتِ لَبَيْتُ الْعَنكَبُوتِ لَوْ كَانُوا يَعْلَمُونَ﴿٤١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت].

.Brother of the righteous ones in Allah’s religion, Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1171

اقتباس المشاركة 649 من موضوع خطابٌ جديدٌ مِن القرآن المجيد: بل جعل الله هدفي إنقاذًا للبشريّة إن شاء الله ..

- 1 -
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ
    01 - ربيع الثاني - 1428 هـ
    18 - 04 - 2007 مـ
    08:31 مساءً
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )
    ــــــــــــــــــ

خطابٌ جديدٌ مِن القرآن المجيد: بل جعل الله هدفي إنقاذًا للبشريّة إن شاء الله ..
    ( ناصر اليمانيّ، هامّ )
    بتاريخ: 18 - 06 - 2006

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، مِن عَبْد الله الإمام الناصر لمحمدٍ رسول الله ومَن والاه الى يوم الدّين ناصر محمد اليمانيّ وإلى جميع علماء أمّة الإسلام عربهم وعجمهم، سلام الله عليكم ورحمةٌ منه وبركاته، السلام علينا وعلى جميع عباد الله الصالحين في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ في الأوّلين وفي الآخرين وفي الملإ الأعلى إلى يوم الدين، وبعد..

يا معشر علماء أمّة الإسلام، أُحيطكم عِلمًا بأنّ آيات العذاب المُنزَّلة في الكتاب قابلةٌ للبَرْءِ والتبديل، وكذلك جميع المصائب في الكتاب.

وقال الله تعالى:
    {مَا أَصَابَ مِن مُّصِيبَةٍ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلَا فِي أَنفُسِكُمْ إِلَّا فِي كِتَابٍ مِّن قَبْلِ أَن نَّبْرَأَهَا ۚ إِنَّ ذَٰلِكَ عَلَى اللَّهِ يَسِيرٌ} صدق الله العظيم [الحديد:22].

وكذلك القرآن يتوعد الكفار:
    {إِمَّا الْعَذَابَ وَإِمَّا السَّاعَةَ} صدق الله العظيم [مريم:75].

وقال تعالى:
    {وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فِي مِرْيَةٍ مِّنْهُ حَتَّىٰ تَأْتِيَهُمُ السَّاعَةُ بَغْتَةً أَوْ يَأْتِيَهُمْ عَذَابُ يَوْمٍ عَقِيمٍ ﴿٥٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].

يا معشر علماء الأمّة، إنّ الله لم يجعل سلطانكم عليّ اختلاف موعد العذاب للنّاس ذلك بأنّ الله كلّ يومٍ هو في شأنٍ بسبب دعاء الصالحين:
    {قُلْ مَا يَعْبَأُ بِكُمْ رَبِّي لَوْلَا دُعَاؤُكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان:77].

{مَّا يَفْعَلُ اللَّهُ بِعَذَابِكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:147].

بل جعل الله هدفي إنقاذًا للبشرية إن شاء الله، ولكن كيف أدعو الكفارَ والمسلمون لم يُصَدِّقوا بأمري بَعد؟ لذلك أخوّفهم بآيات العذاب في القرآن:
    {فَذَكِّرْ بِالْقُرْآنِ مَن يَخَافُ وَعِيدِ ﴿٤٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ق].

يا معشر علماء أمّة الإسلام، لقد أدركت الشّمس الْقمر في رمضان 1426 فتمّ الكسوف بعد ميلاد الهلال، ولكن ماذا بعد آية الإدراك الشّمسيّ للقمر؟ حتمًا سيسبق الليل النّهار فتطلع الشّمس من مغربها.

وأُقسم لكم بالله العليّ العظيم الذي خلق الملائكة من نورٍ والجانّ من نارٍ والإنسان من صلصالٍ كالفخار بأنّ الله قد أراني في المنام في رمضان 1426 بعد أن أدركت الشّمس القمر بعشرين ليلةٍ تقريبًا بأنّ الشّمس سوف تطلع مِن مغربها في فجر ليلة القَدْر سبعة وعشرين رمضان.
    [رأيت وكأننا أقمنا ليلة السابع والعشرين من شهر رمضان حتّى إذا خرجنا من المسجد بعد أن أدَّيْنا صلاة الفجر خرجتُ من المسجد فنظرت إلى الشرق فإذا بالهلال قد ظهر صغيرًا وكان مُرتَفِعًا قَدْر ميلٍ وفجأةً فإذا بالهلال يعود إلى الشرق ليغيب في الشرق، فقلت انظروا كيف أنّ الهلال يغيبُ في الشرق، ثمّ نظرنا إليه حتّى غاب في الشرق فاختفى عن الأبصار] انتهت الرؤيا.

ولم يجعل الله سلطاني عليكم الرؤيا؛ بل هي تخصّني؛ بل سلطاني عليكم عِلم القرآن أُجاهد النّاس به جهادًا كبيرًا، وأذكِّركُم بملاحظةٍ هامةٍ حول الرؤيا بأنّي لا أعلم هل تصديق الرؤيا في سبعة وعشرين رمضان القادم 1428 أم أن تصديقها في أحد شهور رمضان القادمة؟ اللهُ أعلم.

ولن أتعامل معكم بمواعيد العذاب ذلك بأنهُ قد تُغَيِّر موعدَها دعوةُ داعٍ من أهل الدُّعاء المُستجاب رحمةً بكم، لذلك قررت بأنّهُ لا داعي للتحديد:

ولكني أريد أن أُشهِد الإنس والجنّ والملائكة أجمعين بأنّي أتحدّى جميع علماء المسلمين عربهم وعجمهم على جميع مختلف فرقهم وطوائفهم ومذاهبهم عن بكرة أبيهم بالقرآن العظيم فأدمّر عقائد الباطل التي ما أنزل الله بها من سلطانٍ من القرآن تدميرًا، ويحصحص الحقّ لمن كان لهُ قلبٌ أو ألقى السمع وهو شهيدٌ:
    {فَذَكِّرْ بِالْقُرْآنِ مَن يَخَافُ وَعِيدِ ﴿٤٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ق].

يا معشر المسلمين، كونوا شهداء على صمت علمائكم، فإن كانوا يرونني على ضلالٍ مبينٍ فلا ينبغي لهم السكوت حتّى أُضِلّ المسلمين عن الصراط المستقيم وهم يشهدون، فعليهم أن يذُودوا عن حياض الدّين إذا كانوا يرونني على ضلالةٍ ثمّ يُفْتُون النّاس الذين لا يعلمون في أمر المدعو ناصر محمد اليمانيّ هل يدعو إلى الهدى وإلى صراطٍ_________مستقيمٍ أم إنّهُ قد أحدث ردًّا في الدّين وما ليس فيه فأنكر المُعجزات التي يؤيّد الله بها المسيح الدجال وكذلك أنكر عذاب القبر، فقد قدَّمت ما شاء الله من برهان ما علمني الله من القرآن المُحكَم الواضح والمُبين لقومٍ يعلمون الذين لا تأخذهم العزّة بالإثم ولا يستكبرون بسبب فظاظة دعوتي لهم بالرجوع إلى المرجعيّة العُظمى لهذا الدّين العظيم فيما اختلفوا فيه من السُّنة المُهداة ألا وهو القرآن العظيم.

يا قوم، لربّما البعض منكم يلومني على فظاظة دعوتي بعض الشيء، فأقول لكم لو كنت أدعو كفارًا لا يؤمنون بهذا القرآن العظيم لجادلتهم بالتي هي أحسن ودعوتهم واستخدمت الحكمة والموعظة الحسنة، ولكني أدعو قومًا يؤمنون بهذا القرآن العظيم فينبذه كثيرٌ منهم وراء ظهورهم ويعمدون إلى العنعنة وحسبهُم ذلك سواء اختلف هذا الحديث عن آيات القرآن المُحكَمات الواضحات أم لا! فذلك ما يثير غضبي، لأنّه يغضب ربّي ويغضب حبيبي أحبّ خلق الله إلى نفسي محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم.

وليس معنى ذلك بأنّي لا أعتمد إلا القرآن وحسبي ذلك تاركًا سنّة محمدٍ رسول الله وراء ظهري، فأعوذ بالله أن أكون من الذين يُفرّقون بين الله ورسوله؛ بل إني من أشدّ علماء الأمّة استمساكًا بكتاب الله وسنّة رسوله صلّى الله عليه وسلم، ولكني لست ساذجًا فإذا ما آتاني حديثٌ من السنة فأفحص حقيقة هذا الحديث في الآيات المُحكَمات الواضحات البيّنات فإذا أنا أجدهُ قد خالفها جملةً وتفصيلًا فمن ثمّ أغلق كتاب القرآن حتّى لا يُشكِّكني في أمر هذا الحديث الذي وَرَدَ عن أناس ثقاتٍ، إذاً فقد كذَّبت حديث الله..

آهٍ آهٍ آهٍ يا معشر المسلمين إنّي أريد لكم النّجاة لا أن يهلككم الله؛ بل الهلاك لعدوّكم فصدقوني أنني أنا المهديّ المنتظَر والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووكيلٌ.

وما خطبكم يا معشر عالم الإنترنت لا تُبلّغون أمري إلى علمائكم ومُفتي دياركم ليفتوكم في أمري بالحقّ فيعلنون للنّاس بخبري واقتراب ظهوري؟! أم إنّكم يا معشر عالم الإنترنت لستم بمتفرِّغين لهذا الأمر العظيم؛ بل أنتم مشغولون بما هو أعظم وأهم في نظركم (مغازلة عالَم البنات في الإنترنت)؟!
    {إِن يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِهِ إِلَّا إِنَاثًا وَإِن يَدْعُونَ إِلَّا شَيْطَانًا مَّرِ‌يدًا ﴿١١٧﴾ لَّعَنَهُ اللَّـهُ وَقَالَ لَأَتَّخِذَنَّ مِنْ عِبَادِكَ نَصِيبًا مَّفْرُ‌وضًا ﴿١١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

فهل فضلتم الحور الطين على الحور العين؟
    {إِنَّهُ ظَنَّ أَن لَّن يَحُورَ‌ ﴿١٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الانشقاق].

ثكلتكم أمهاتكم يا عالَم الإنترنت المسلمين، لقد انتهت دنياكم وجاءت آخرتكم واقترب حسابكم وأنتم في غفلةٍ مُعرضون، فإنّي لآمركم بالأمر أن تنسخوا خطاباتي فتسلّموها إلى علماء المساجد ومُفتي الديار في جميع الأقطار فهل أنتم فاعلون؟

وتاالله بأنّكم مسؤولون عن ذلك يوم يقوم النّاس لربّ العالمين، فلا تكتموا الحقّ وأنتم تعلمون، ولا يُكلف الله نفسًا إلّا وسعها لها ما كسبت وعليها ما اكتسبت، فهل أنتم فاعلون ومبلّغون لما وجدتموه في هذا الجهاز العالميّ نعمةً كُبرى لو كنتم تعلمون؟ فلا تجعلوا نعمة الله عليكم نقمةً وفتنةً كُبرى، فهل جزاء الإحسان إلّا الإحسان؟ فهل أحاط الله النّاس بهذا العلم إلا تسهيلًا لنشر دينهم للعالمين؟ ولكنكم تجهلون فاستخدمتموها استخدام السوء لصالح الشيطان الرجيم ودين الطاغوت لا يغني عنكم من الله شيءٍ:
    {مَثَلُ الَّذِينَ اتَّخَذُوا مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ أَوْلِيَاءَ كَمَثَلِ الْعَنكَبُوتِ اتَّخَذَتْ بَيْتًا ۖ وَإِنَّ أَوْهَنَ الْبُيُوتِ لَبَيْتُ الْعَنكَبُوتِ ۖ لَوْ كَانُوا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت].

أخو الصّالحين في الله ناصر محمد اليمانيّ.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

30 - 03 - 1428 AH
    18 - 04 - 2007 AD
    08:32 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــ

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and from Him we get help over help of the world’s life and religion, and Allah’s peace upon His righteous servants in every time and place till judgement day, after this..

Brother Anwar Al Muhammed, I do not think you who replied to me in fact you got help from another one, so I say to him: O this one, listen, you have to tell me what is your argument against me? Is it because Allah did not send His chastisement against you, perhaps the disbelievers protest with this? But I did not address the disbelievers nor dialogue happened between me and them; in fact I address the Muslims who believe in Allah and in Allah’s messenger Mohammad, and the grand Quran then I remind them with messages pf their Lord, and I did not say Gabriel came to me! In fact Allah inspired me the understanding of the grand Quran, by Allah: {And when it comes to pass, will you believe in it? What! now! and you hastened it on.}Truthful Allah the Great [Younus] 10:51
    {أَثُمَّ إِذَا مَا وَقَعَ آمَنْتُمْ بِهِ آلْآنَ وَقَدْ كُنْتُمْ بِهِ تَسْتَعْجِلُون} صدق الله العظيم [يونس:51].

Then you tied your belief in me with the falling of chastisement, that is only the belief of the disbeliever who does not believe in Allah surely he secures its violence.

By Allah, nothing saddened you but my word that I am the Awaited Mahdi, so if I am truly Al-Mahdi surely Allah will make me appear victorious in one night then you would know that I was of the truthful ones and indeed you been mistaken, and even if it was mere nonsense talk, delusions, and imaginations as you accuse me. The Most High said: {And I would not take those who mislead for aiders.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:51
    {وَمَا كُنتُ مُتَّخِذَ الْمُضِلِّينَ عَضُدًا ﴿٥١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف].

(Otherwise) Allah would never support me ever, and say: Lord, forgive and have mercy, and judge between us with justice and You are the Best of judges..

I do not desire that Allah causes anyone of the Muslims to perish nor so He would eradicate them from above the earth anyone of all the people except satans among jinn and mankind so I hope from Allah to answer me with the prayer-call against them night and day, so He would eradicate them from over the earth as a wicked tree uprooted from above the earth, it has not stability.
    By Allah, never my goal that Allah destroys the servants, it is then where is my goal and my purpose which I struggle for achieving it all my life? In fact that is my reward and my utmost wish, and only scare the Muslims with Allah’s signs for they may believe, until when they believe in me we call on Allah to exchange for us with a sign better than it, and every day He is in (another) task.

But unfortunately I scared them with the Quran and I argued with them by the messages of the threats (of punishments) that is changeable and erasable as mercy for the servants: {Allah would not do chastise you..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 4:147
    {مَّا يَفْعَلُ اللَّـهُ بِعَذَابِكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:147].

But unfortunately, lo and behold, they tied the ratification in my task that if Allah ratified me and chastised them, what is the use then? {They said: O woe to us! Surely we were unjust.(14) And this cry of theirs ceased not till We made them cut off, extinct.(15)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:14-15
    {قالُوا يَا وَيْلَنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا ظَالِمِينَ ﴿١٤﴾ فَمَا زَالَت تِّلْكَ دَعْوَاهُمْ حَتَّىٰ جَعَلْنَاهُمْ حَصِيدًا خَامِدِينَ ﴿١٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

If I warned you from Allah’s chastisement surely you do not know what I say in my seclusion with my Lord, and I entrust my affair to Allah. Surely Allah is Seer of the servants. I ask Allah to guide me and you to the equitable path.

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 650 من موضوع خطابٌ جديدٌ مِن القرآن المجيد: بل جعل الله هدفي إنقاذًا للبشريّة إن شاء الله ..

- 2 -
    18 - 04 - 2007 مـ
    08:32 مساءً
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )
    ــــــــــــــــــ

وقل ربِّ اغفر وارحم واحكُم بيننا بالحقّ وأنت خير الحاكمين ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وبه نستعين على أمور الدنيا والدين، وسلامُ الله على عباده الصالحين في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم الدين، وبعد..

الأخ أنور آل محمد لا أظنك من ردّ عليّ بل استعنتَ بواحدٍ آخر، فأقول له: اسمع يا هذا، عليك أن تخبرني ماهي حُجتك عليّ؟ هل لأن الله لم يُرسل عليكم عذابه فلربّما يحتجُّ الكفار بهذا؟ ولكني لم أُخاطب الكفار ومن ثم جرى بيني وبينهم الحوار؛ بل أُخاطب المسلمين الذين يؤمنون بالله وبمحمدٍ رسول الله والقرآن العظيم فأذكّرهم بآيات ربّهم، ولم أقل أتاني جبريل! بل ألهمني الله فهم القرآن العظيم، بالله عليك: {أَثُمَّ إِذَا مَا وَقَعَ آمَنْتُمْ بِهِ آلْآنَ وَقَدْ كُنْتُمْ بِهِ تَسْتَعْجِلُون} صدق الله العظيم [يونس:51].

فربطتم إيمانكم بأمري بوقوع العذاب، إنّما ذلك عقيدة الكافر الذي لا يؤمن بالله فهو يؤمن مُكرَهًا.

وتالله ما أحزنكم إلّا قولي بأنّي المهديّ المنتظَر، فإن كنت المهديّ حقًّا فسوف يظهرني الله في ليلةٍ واحدةٍ فتعلم بأنّي كنت من الصادقين وإنك لَمِن الخاطئين، وإن كانت مجرّد خُزعبلاتٍ وتوهّماتٍ وتخيّلاتٍ كما تتّهمني بها. قال تعالى: {وَمَا كُنتُ مُتَّخِذَ الْمُضِلِّينَ عَضُدًا ﴿٥١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف]، فلن ينصرني الله أبداً، وقل ربِّ اغفر وارحم واحكُم بيننا بالحقّ وأنت خير الحاكمين..

ولا أريد أن يُهلِك الله أحدًا مِن المسلمين ولا أحدًا من النّاس أجمعين إلّا شياطين الجنّ والإنس فأرجو الله أن يُجيبني بالدعاء عليهم ليلًا ونهارًا فيجتثهم من فوق الأرض كشجرةٍ خبيثةٍ اجتُثّت من فوق الأرض ما لها من قرار.

وتالله ما هدفي أن يُدَّمِر الله العباد، إذًا أين هدفي وغايتي التي أناضل من أجل تحقيقها طول عمري؟! بل ذلك أجري ومُنتهى مُناي، وإنّما أخوّف المسلمين بآيات الله لعلهم يُصدِّقون حتّى إذا آمنوا بأمري ندعو الله أن يُبدلنا بآيةٍ خيرًا منها، وكُل يومٍ هو في شأن.

ولكن للأسف خوّفتهم بالقرآن وجادلتهم بآيات الوعيد القابلة للتبديل والمحي رحمةً للعباد: {مَّا يَفْعَلُ اللَّـهُ بِعَذَابِكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:147].

ولكن للأسف إذ أنهم ربطوا التَّصديق بشأني إن صدّقني الله فعذّبهم، وما الفائدةُ إذاً؟! {قالُوا يَا وَيْلَنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا ظَالِمِينَ ﴿١٤﴾ فَمَا زَالَت تِّلْكَ دَعْوَاهُمْ حَتَّىٰ جَعَلْنَاهُمْ حَصِيدًا خَامِدِينَ ﴿١٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

فإن أنذرتكم عذاب الله فإنّكم لا تدرون ماذا أقول في خلوتي بربّي، وأفوض أمري إلى الله إن الله بصيرٌ بالعباد، وأسأل الله أن يهديني وإياكم إلى سواء السبيل.

3. افتراضي

- 3 -

30 - 03 - 1428 AH
    18 - 04 - 2007 AD
    08:33 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــ

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful,

Did not end yet, and the Awaited Mahdi remained the Imam for all but most of you are ignorant, I only admonish you with one that you be of the searchers for the Truth and to suspect in the ratio of one out of ten that this Yemeni perhaps he is truly the (Awaited) Mahdi while I am denying him, then you ponder over my speeches, so when Allah look into your heart while you desire to follow the path of the Truth surely it is incumbent upon Allah to guide to the path of the Truth. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And those who strive hard for Us, We shall certainly guide them in Our ways. And Allah is surely with the doers of good.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-`Ankaboot] 29:69.
    {وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا وَإِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَمَعَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ﴿٦٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت].

Before you say: {Or it should say: Had Allah guided me, I should have been dutiful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:57, that’s because Allah guides (to Him) whom he wills the guidance, so you have to search for the Truth and upon Allah to guide you to it. The Most High said: {..and guides to Himself him who turns (to Him).}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:13
    {أَوْ تَقُولَ لَوْ أَنَّ اللَّـهَ هَدَانِي لَكُنتُ مِنَ الْمُتَّقِينَ ﴿٥٧﴾} [الزمر]،
    {وَيَهْدِي إِلَيْهِ مَن يُنِيبُ ﴿١٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى].

But but if you do not desire then how could Allah guide you to it? {..Can we compel you to (accept) it while you are averse to it?}Truthful Allah the Great [Hûd] 11:28
    {أَنُلْزِمُكُمُوهَا وَأَنتُمْ لَهَا كَارِ‌هُونَ ﴿٢٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

Have you thought that if Al-Mahdi appear then said: “I am Al-Mahdi” that you will say: “You spoke the truth”?. In fact you will launch at him with the denial, but I do not not want you to be naive then believe everyone who said I am Al-Mahdi; in fact say: “We shall see whether you spoke the truth or whether you are a liar. If you are Al-Mahdi surely it is necessary that Allah makes you the most knowledgeable of all the people in the Book of Lord of the worlds the outer (meaning) of it and the inner (meaning) of it, and not one argues with you from the Quran but you defeat him with the conclusive argument of the grand Quran, so never one can bring an explanation for the Quran better than you and fitter interpretation, so if you are as that verily we would learn that Allah increased to you abundantly in knowledge over scholars of the nation because we do not wait for a prophet nor a messenger to guide us after our separation and our disunion; in fact we are waiting for a righteous man that is more knowledgeable in Allah’s Book so he would rule in what scholars of religion differed therein and they divided their religion into sects, and every party became rejoicing with what they have”.

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 651 من موضوع خطابٌ جديدٌ مِن القرآن المجيد: بل جعل الله هدفي إنقاذًا للبشريّة إن شاء الله ..

- 3 -
    18 - 04 - 2007 مـ
    08:33 مساءً
    ( بحسب التوقيت الرسمي لأمّ القرى )
    ــــــــــــــــــ

إذا نَظَر الله إلى قلبك وأنّك تريد اتّباع سبيل الحقّ فكان حقًّا على الله أن يهديك سبيل الحقّ ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    لم تخلص بعد وبقي المهديّ المنتظَر الإمام الشامل ولكن أكثركم يجهلون، وإنّما أعظكم بواحدةٍ أن تكون من الباحثين عن الحقّيقة وتشكّ في أمري بنسبة واحدٍ من العشرة بأنّه ربما هذا اليمانيّ هو حقًّا المهديّ وأنا به من المكذِّبين، ومن ثمّ تقوم بتدبّر خطاباتي، فإذا نظر الله إلى قلبك وأنّك تريد اتّباع سبيل الحقّ فكان حقًّا على الله أن يهديك سبيل الحقّ. تصديقًا لقوله تعالى:
    {وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا وَإِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَمَعَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ﴿٦٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت]، قبل أن تقول: {أَوْ تَقُولَ لَوْ أَنَّ اللَّـهَ هَدَانِي لَكُنتُ مِنَ الْمُتَّقِينَ ﴿٥٧﴾} [الزمر]، ذلك بأنّ الله يهدي مَن يشاء الهُدى، فعليك البحث عن الحقّ وعلى الله أن يهديك إليه. قال تعالى: {وَيَهْدِي إِلَيْهِ مَن يُنِيبُ ﴿١٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى].

ولكن إذا كنت لا تريد فكيف يهديك الله إليه؟
    {أَنُلْزِمُكُمُوهَا وَأَنتُمْ لَهَا كَارِ‌هُونَ ﴿٢٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

فهل كنتم تظنّون بأنّه إذا ظهر المهديّ فقال أنا المهديّ فإنّكم سوف تقولون صَدَقت؟ بل سوف تباشرونه بالتكذيب، غير أنّي لا أريد منكم أن تكونوا ساذجين فتصدِّقوا كلَّ من قال أنا المهديّ؛ بل قولوا: "سننظر أصدَقت أم كنت من الكاذبين، فإذا كنتَ المهديّ فلا بد أن يجعلك الله أعلم النّاس بكتاب ربّ العالمين ظاهرهُ وباطنه وما جادلك أحدٌ من القرآن إلا وغلبتَهُ بالحُجّة البالغة (القرآن العظيم)، فلن يستطيع أحدٌ أن يأتي بتفسيرٍ للقرآن خيرًا منك وأحسن تأويلًا، فإن كنت كذلك فقد علِمنا بأنّ الله زادك على علماء الأمّة بسطةً في العلم ذلك بأننا لا ننتظر نبيًّا ولا رسولًا يهدينا بعد فُرقَتنا وتشتُّت شملنا؛ بل ننتظر رجلًا صالحًا يكون أعلمنا بكتاب الله فيحكُم فيما اختلف فيه علماء الدّين وفرّقوا دينهم شيعًا وأصبح كلّ حزبٍ بما لديهم فرحون".

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

4. افتراضي

- 4 -

30 - 03 - 1428 AH
    18 - 04 - 2007 AD
    08:35 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him- said warning his nation: Whoever named him, surely he has disbelieved

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, peace be upon Abu Hadi and upon all the Muslims among the worlds, then after this..

My honorable brother, I am not Al-Mahdi whom the Shiites are waiting for him to come out from Samra dungeon who they name him (Muhammad Al-Hasan Al-Askari), nor I am Al-Mahdi that the community of Sunnis are waiting from him and who they name him (Muhammad Bin Abdullah), verily Allah has not send down an authority for these names, surely some of the Imam of these two groups of the Sunnis and the Shiites have violated what Allah’s messenger Mohammad prohibited them to not name the Awaited Mahdi with other name than (the Awaited Mahdi), that is until his appearing then he would inform them about his name. And Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [Whoever named him, surely he has disbelieved].
    [ من سمّاه فقد كفر ].

The meaning of the narrative that Allah’s messenger Mohammad did not tell anyone about his name the as Allah commanded him and he ordered the Muslims warning them to name him with other name than the trait (Al-Mahdi Al-Muntadhar), and Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him- said warning his nation: [Whoever named him, surely he has disbelieved]
    [ من سمّاه فقد كفر ].

Which means that he will be the first disbeliever in him when it is time for the appearing because a Mahdi has come with other than the doctrinal (traditionally-believed) name that they inherited it from their former fathers , and no matter what they invented for him of names it should not be for them to match his True name and with which his father named him (Nasser) with a decree from Allah, thus the name of his father (Mohammad) with a decree from Allah, that is in order for the name (Mohammad) messenger of Allah coincides the True name of Al-Mahdi in his father’s name, and that so the name would concur the announcement then it would be a title for the task of All-Mahdi and his status among the worlds, for that Allah’s messenger did not say: His name is my name. Surely this is a forged name; in fact the True narration is the other: [His name coincides my name]
    [ يواطئ اسمه اسمي ].

I do not belong to the Sunni sect then I forsake the Quran behind my back (as they do) and say: The sunna of messenger of Allah is sufficient to me even if it violated this Quran altogether. Thus I am not a Shiite of those who forsake the Quran behind their backs their example is as the example of the Sunnis surely they held firm with narratives of Al-Etrah while the Sunnis hold fir with narratives of the companions in general from the companions of Allah’s messenger whom they were with him inside out and as well the companions whom persisted in hypocrisy they devise plots against the messenger of Allah, so all of them are trusted with Sunnis. O folks, verily keep your duty to Allah as it ought to be kept, surely Allah’s narrative is the most truthful narration: {..And who is more true in narration than Allah?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:87. {..And who is more true in word than Allah?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:122

The grand Quran is the grand reference for this upright religion where those in authority from among them deduce the True judgement from the grand Quran, and not those in authority as the Sunnis claim that they are Hosni Mubarak or Muammar Qaddafi and their ilk; in fact they are whom Allah commanded in obeying them after Allah and His messenger in His word the Most High: {..obey Allah and obey the messenger and those in authority from among you;..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:59
    {أَطِيعُوا اللَّـهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّ‌سُولَ وَأُولِي الْأَمْرِ‌ مِنكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:59].

In fact they are whom Allah said about them: {Those who, if We establish them in the land, will keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate and enjoin good and forbid evil. And Allah’s is the end of affairs.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:41
    {الَّذِينَ إِن مَّكَّنَّاهُمْ فِي الْأَرْ‌ضِ أَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ وَأَمَرُ‌وا بِالْمَعْرُ‌وفِ وَنَهَوْا عَنِ الْمنكر‌} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:41].

Those are whom Allah commanded you in obeying them after Allah and His messenger in every time and place, what is the matter with! How can you judge? How would Allah command the Muslims in obeying who he did not judge by what Allah sent down neither he enjoins good nor forbids evil?! In fact, he enjoins evil and forbids good, would then Allah command you in obeying those?! Do you have an authority with this command from the grand Quran? Then bring it to me if you are truthful O community of Sunnis!

O community of Muslims, perhaps some of my rulings concur rulings of a party among you so the ignorant ones think that I belong to this party, may your mother grieve over you, am I speaking to you from narratives of you sects; in fact from the grand Quran, then whoever found with him what I ruled with then its judgement is True in this case, and whoever find it contrary then its judgement is wrong in this issue, and Allah only made me a judge between you with justice in what you differed therein, and it should not be for me to rule from my head surely you would never avail a thing against me from Allah, and if the Truth follows your desires verily the heaven and the earth would got corrupted and there would not been revolutions against oppression and tyranny in every time and place, according to the fatwa of the Sunnis that disobeying the ruler is disbelieving, nonetheless I agree with the Sunnis in some of the rulings and I differ with them in other rulings that Allah did not send down an authority in it, as well I agree with the Shiites in some rulings and I differ in other rulings that Allah did not send down an authority in it, thus all of the Islamic parties and sects, surely I do not belong to any sect of them joining to it and being fanatic with it ever; in fact I rule between them with justice in what they differed therein from matters of their religion, and I reunite them and unify their rank and I bring their hearts together with Allah’s permission, and Allah would make their religion prevail by me and establish it for them and make them rulers in the earth and give them security in exchange after their fear.

O folks, I do not say to you that I am the Awaited Mahdi with conjecture, surely conjecture does not avail a thing against the Truth; in fact Allah gave me fatwa about me repeatedly and often through Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him- but the vision belongs to its owner and a legitimate ruling should not be built on it, it is then the earth would certainly be in a state of disorder from the cause of visions; in fact the good vision is revelation from Allah belongs to its owner only and sufficient for a person that be admonished in his sleep.

As well Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him- told me about Saddam Hussein that he is Al-Sufiany, and there is no good in Saddam. And the meaning of his of his word (it was over) which means would never be a roll for him after today, America has served Islam a great service despite they want to turn off Allah’s light so they plan and they do not plan but against themselves while they do not perceive, so if Saddam remained he would have been the first to fight the Awaited Mahdi so he would invade him with his dragging army towards the Yemeni pillar claiming that he is the Awaited Mahdi; but he is not from the family of the House in fact he is from Quraish from the offspring of Muawiya Bin Abu Sufyan for that he is called Al-Sufyani. As for Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni surely he is from the family of the House of Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him- from the offspring of Ali Bin Abu Talib from Fatema Bint Mohammad (where) my descendants turn, but my birth did not precede my fate, glory be to Allah the Great! And Allah’s decree was made absolute, so it should not be for my mother to give birth of me before the fate made known in my predestined time, and if one of the Shiites were to break into Samra dungeon he would not find in it other than nesting bats in it, as for they give me an example (comparing) with companions of the cave and (Esa Ibn Maryam) Jesus son of Mary surely those are people whose birth did not recede their fate and their time and they appeared in the time of their birth, only Allah delayed them to be a wondrous sign in themselves for the people, as well Allah will make them my supporters and I am well aware about their place.

While the ignorant think that Allah raised to Him the body of son of Maryam; in fact He raised to Him the soul of son of Maryam, then He commanded the angels to purify his body with water, for that Allah mentioned the death, the raising and the purification: Only the death and the rising to Him is for the soul only, as for His word: {..and purifying you..} [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:55, surely that is the purification belongs to purifying the body of son of Maryam after death

So do not contend about the companions of the cave and Al-Raqeem son of Maryam but with an outer contention, and surely the True Esa son of Maryam will appear to you as well the false Esa son of Maryam the liar (antichrist satan) verily he is not son of Maryam; in fact he is lair for that his name is the liar messiah (antichrist satan)

How can you distinguish between the True Messiah and the false one? As for the True Messiah Jesus (Esa) son of Maryam prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him will speak to you as middle-age man with the same words which He spoke with the to his people as a child in the cradle and said: {..I am indeed a servant of Allah..}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:30. As well now he will say: {..I am indeed a servant of Allah..}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:30
    {إِنِّي عَبْدُ اللَّـهِ} [مريم:30].
    {إِنِّي عَبْدُ اللَّـهِ} [مريم:30] صدق الله العظيم.

As for the liar messiah verily he will say that he is (Al-Maseeh Esa Ibn Maryam) the Messiah Jesus son of Mary and he is Allah Lord of the worlds! So that is the liar messiah and not son of Maryam, and it was not for son of Maryam to say take me as God besides Allah! And the enemy of Allah lied surely he is not the Messiah Jesus son of Mary; in fact he is a liar for that his name is the liar messiah; in act he is the outcast satan himself and his traits, so do not let satan to seduce you as he expelled your parents from the garden, or do you think that the liar messiah will come and say: I am the liar messiah; in fact he wants to take advantage of the doctrine of the Christians then say: I am (Al-Maseeh Esa Ibn Maryam) the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, and I am Allah Lord of the worlds.

And that is the cunning of jinn satans and mankind satans of the Jews to mislead the Muslims and Christians from the equitable path, so the Christians have gone astray and remained the Muslims and they will try to convert them from their religions they could and they will never be able with Allah’s permission, and only they mislead them by the forged narrations, and I will indeed destroy it an utter destruction when the door of dialogue is opened by scholars of the nations unless did not manifest to them about me yet, as for if they believed me then they have to announce about me as good news for the Muslims, but I still see them in confusion surely they are still wavering in their doubt, and perhaps they continue as that until the sun rise from its setting place ( from west) or Allah causes a thing before that, and all matters turn to Allah..{..Every day He is in (another) task.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Rahmãn] 55:29

Allah erases what he pleases and confirms. The Most High says: {No disaster befalls in the earth, or in yourselves, but it is in a book before We bring it into existence — surely that is easy to Allah.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hadeed] 57:22
    {مَا أَصَابَ مِنْ مُصِيبَةٍ فِي الأرض وَلا فِي أَنْفُسِكُمْ إِلَّا فِي كِتَابٍ مِنْ قَبْلِ أَنْ نَبْرَأَهَا إِنَّ ذَلِكَ عَلَى اللَّهِ يَسِيرٌ}صدق الله العظيم [الحديد:22].

ــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 652 من موضوع خطابٌ جديدٌ مِن القرآن المجيد: بل جعل الله هدفي إنقاذًا للبشريّة إن شاء الله ..

- 4 -
    18 - 04 - 2007 مـ
    08:35 مساءً
    ( بحسب التوقيت الرسمي لأمّ القرى )
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

قال رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وسلم مُحذِّرًا أٌمَّته:
    [من سمّاه فقد كفر] ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلام الله على أبو هادي وعلى جميع المسلمين في العالمين، ثم أمّا بعد..

أخي الكريم، أنا لست المهديّ الذي ينتظره الشيعة على أن يخرُج من سرداب سامرّاء الذي يسمّونه (محمد الحسن العسكري)، ولست المهديّ الذي ينتظره معشر أهل السنّة والذي يسمّونه (محمد بن عبد الله)، فما أنزل الله بهذه الأسماء من سلطان، فإنّ بعض أئمة هاتين الطائفتين من السنّة والشيعة قد خالفوا ما نهاهم محمدٌ رسول الله وأنذرهم بأن لا يُسمّوا المهديّ المنتظَر بغير اسم (المهديّ المنتظَر)، وذلك حتّى ظهوره ثمّ يُعَرِّفهم باسمه. وقال رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وسلم:
    [مَن سمّاه فقد كفر].

ومعنى الحديث بأنّ محمدًا رسول الله لم يخبر باسمه أحدًا كما أمره الله بذلك، وأمَر المسلمين مُحذِّرًا لهم أن يسمّوه بغير اسم الصفة (المهديّ المنتظَر)، وقال رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وسلم مُحذِّرًا أمّته:
    [مَن سمّاه فقد كفر].

أيْ أنّهُ سوف يكون أوّل كافرٍ بأمره حين الظهور نظرًا لأنّه قد جاء مهديٌّ بغير الاسم العقائدي الذي ورثوه عن آبائهم الأوّلين، ومهما اختلقوا له من الأسماء لا ينبغي لهم أن يصادفوا اسمه الحقّ والذي سمّاه به أبوه (ناصر) بِقَدَرٍ من الله، وكذلك اسم أبيه (محمد) بِقَدَرٍ من الله، وذلك حتّى يواطئ اسمُ محمدٍ رسول الله اسمَ المهديّ الحقيقيّ في اسم أبيه، وذلك حتّى يوافق الاسم الخبر فيكون عنوانًا لأمر المهديّ وشأنه في العالمين، لذلك لم يقل رسول الله:
    [اسمه اسمي]. فهذا حديثٌ مُفترًى؛ بل الحقّ الحديث الآخر: [يواطئ اسمه اسمي].

وأنا لا أنتمي إلى مذهب السنّة فأنبُذ القرآن وراء ظهري فأقول: حسبي سنّة رسول الله حتى لو خالفَت هذا القرآن جملةً وتفصيلًا، وكذلك لست شيعيًّا مِن الذين نبذوا القرآن وراء ظهورهم مثلهم كمثل أصحاب السنّة فهم يتمسّكون بروايات العِترة، والسنّة يتمسكون بروايات الصحابة بشكلٍ عام من صحابة رسول الله مِن الذين معه قلبًا وقالبًا وكذلك الصحابة الّذين مَردوا على النفاق ويقلبون لرسول الله الأمور، فجميعهم عند أهل السنّة ثقاتٌ. فيا قوم اتَّقوا الله حقّ تقاته فحديث الله أصدق الحديث:

والقرآن العظيم هو المرجعيّة العُظمى لهذا الدّين الحنيف يَستنبِط الحُكمَ الحقَّ من القرآن العظيم أولو الأمر منهم، وليس أولو الأمر كما يزعم أهل السنّة بأنّهم هم حسني مبارك أو معمّر القذافي وأشكالهم؛ بل وإنّهم هم الذين أمر الله بطاعتهم من بعد الله ورسوله في قوله تعالى:
    {أَطِيعُوا اللَّـهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّ‌سُولَ وَأُولِي الْأَمْرِ‌ مِنكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:59].

بل وهم الذين قال الله عنهم:
    {الَّذِينَ إِن مَّكَّنَّاهُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ أَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ وَأَمَرُوا بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَنَهَوْا عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:41].

أولئك هم الذين أمركم الله بطاعتهم من بعد الله ورسله في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ، ما لكم كيف تحكمون؟! فكيف يأمر الله المسلمين بطاعة مَن لم يحكُم بما أنزل الله ولا يأمر بالمعروف ولا ينهى عن المُنكَر؟ بل ويأمر بالمُنكَر وينهى عن المعروف، أثمّ يأمركم الله بطاعة هؤلاء؟! فهل عندكم سلطانٌ بهذا الأمر مِن القرآن العظيم؟ فأتوني به إن كنتم من الصادقين يا معشر أهل السنّة.

يا معشر المسلمين، لربّما بعض أحكامي توافق أحكام فرقةٍ منكم فيظنّ الجاهلون بأنّي أنتمي إلى هذه الفرقة، ثكلتكم أمهاتكم وهل أخاطبكم من روايات مذاهبكم؟! بل من القرآن العظيم، فمَن وجد عنده ما حكمتُ به فحُكمه حقٌّ في هذه المسألة ومَن وجده مُخالفًا فحُكمه خطأٌ في هذه المسألة، وإنّما جعلني الله حَكَمًا بينكم بالحقّ فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون، ولا ينبغي لي أن أحكُم من رأسي فلن تغنوا عني من الله شيئًا، ولو اِتَّبَع الحقُّ أهواءَهم لفسدت السماوات والأرض ولما كانت هناك ثوراتٌ على الظُلم والطُغيان في كلّ زمانٍ حسب فتوى أهل السنّة بأن الخروج عن طاعة الحاكم كُفرٌ، غير أنّي أوافق أهل السنّة في بعض الأحكام وأخالفهم في أحكامٍ أخرى ما أنزل الله بها من سلطانٍ، وكذلك أوافق الشيعة في بعض الأحكام وأخالفهم في أحكامٍ أخرى ما أنزل الله بها من سلطانٍ، وكذلك جميع الفِرَق والمذاهب الإسلاميّة فلا أنتمي إلى أيّ مذهبٍ منهم مُتحيِّزًا إليه ومُتعصِّبًا معه أبدًا؛ بل أحكم بينهم بالحقّ فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون مِن أمور دينهم وأجمعُ شملهم وأوحّد صفّهم وأُؤَلِّف بين قلوبهم بإذن الله، ويظهر الله بي دينَهم ويمكّنهُ لهم ويستخلفهم في الأرض ويبدلهم من بعد خوفهم أمنًا.

ويا قوم، لا أقول لكم بأنّي أنا المهديّ المنتظَر بالظنّ، فالظنّ لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئًا؛ بل أفتاني الله في أمري تكرارًا ومرارًا عن طريق محمدٍ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وسلم - ولكنّ الرؤيا تخصّ صاحبها ولا ينبغي أن يُبنى عليها حُكمٌ شرعيٌّ إذًا لفسدت الأرض من جَرّاء الرُّؤى؛ بل الرؤيا الصّالحة وحيٌ من الله تخصّ صاحبها فقط، وكفى بالمرء أن يُوعَظ في منامه.

وكذلك أخبرني رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وسلم – عن صدّام حسين بأنّهُ السُّفياني، وبأنّهُ لا خير في صدام. ومعنى قوله (انتهى) أي إنّها لن تقوم لهُ قائمةٌ بعد اليوم، وقد خدمت أمريكا الإسلامَ خدمةً جليلةً رغم أنّهم يريدون أن يطفئوا نور الله فيَمكرون وما يَمكرون إلا بأنفسهم وما يشعرون، فلو بقي صدّام لكان أوّل من يُقاتِل المهديّ المنتظَر فيغزوه بجيشه الجرّار نحو الرُّكن اليمانيّ زاعمًا بأنّه هو المهديّ المنتظَر؛ ولكنّه ليس من أهل البيت بل هو من قُريشٍ من ذُريّة معاوية بن أبي سفيان لذلك يُسمّى السُّفياني. أمّا ناصر محمد اليمانيّ فهو من آل بيت رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - من ذُريّة عليّ بن أبي طالبٍ ومن فاطمة بنت محمدٍ يَنقَلِب نسلي، غير أنّهُ لم يَسبِق ميلادي قَدَري، وسبحان الله العظيم! وكان أمر الله قَدَرًا مَقدورًا، فلا ينبغي أن تلدني أمّي قبل قدَري المعلوم في زماني المَحتوم، ولو يقتحم أحدُ الإخوة الشيعة سردابَ سامرّاء لما وجد فيه غير الخفافيش مُعشعشةً فيه، وأمّا أن يضربوا لي مثلًا بأصحاب الكهف وعيسى ابن مريم فهؤلاء قومٌ لم يسبق ميلادُهم قدرَهم وزمانَهم وظهروا في زمن ميلادهم وإنّما أخّرهم الله ليكونوا آيةً للناس مِن أنفسهم عجبًا، وكذلك يجعلهم الله من أنصاري وإني بمكانهم لعليمٌ.

ويظنّ الجاهلون بأنّ الله رفع إليه جسد ابن مريم؛ بل رَفَع إليه روح ابن مريم ثمّ أمر الملائكة بتطهير جسده بالماء، لذلك ذكر الله التَّوفِّي والرَّفع والتطهير: وإنّما التَّوفِّي والرَّفع إليه للروح فقط، وأمّا قوله: {وَمُطَهِّرُكَ} [آل عمران:55]، فذلك التطهير يخُصّ تطهير جسد ابن مريم من بعد التَّوفّي.

فلا تُماروا في أصحاب الكهف والرَّقيم ابن مريم إلا مِراءً ظاهرًا، ولسوف يظهر لكم المسيح عيسى ابن مريم الحقّ وكذلك المسيح عيسى ابن مريم الباطل الكذّاب فهو ليس ابن مريم؛ بل هو كذّابٌ لذلك اسمه المسيح الكذّاب.

وكيف تُميِّزون بين المسيح الحقّ والباطل؟ فأمّا المسيح الحقّ عيسى ابن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام فسوف يُكلِّمكم كهلًا بنفس الكلام الذي كَلَّم به قومه وهو في المهد صبيًّا فقال:
    {إِنِّي عَبْدُ اللَّـهِ} [مريم:30].
    وكذلك الآن سوف يقول:
    {إِنِّي عَبْدُ اللَّـهِ} [مريم:30] صدق الله العظيم.

أمّا المسيح الكذّاب فسوف يقول إنّهُ المسيح عيسى ابن مريم وإنهُ الله ربّ العالمين! فذلكم هو المسيح الكذّاب وليس ابن مريم وما كان لابن مريم أن يقول اتخذوني إلَهًا من دون الله! وكذَب عدوّ الله فليس هو المسيح عيسى ابن مريم؛ بل إنهُ كذّابٌ لذلك اسمه المسيح الكذاب؛ بل هو الشيطان الرجيم بذاته وصفاته فلا يفتنكم الشيطان كما أخرج أبويكم من الجنّة، أم إنّكم تظنّون بأنّ المسيح الكذّاب سوف يأتي فيقول: "أنا المسيح الكذاب"؟! بل يريد أن يستغِلّ عقيدة النّصارى فيقول: أنا المسيح عيسى ابن مريم وإنّي أنا الله ربّ العالمين.

وذلك هو مَكر شياطين الجنّ وشياطين الإنس من اليهود ليضلّوا المسلمين والنّصارى عن سواء السبيل، فقد ضلّت النّصارى وبقي المسلمون وسوف يحاولون أن يردّوهم عن دينهم إن استطاعوا، ولن يستطيعوا بإذن الله، وإنّما أضلّوهم عن طريق الأحاديث المُفتراة، ولسوف أدمّرها تدميرًا إذا تمّ فتح باب الحوار من قِبَل علماء الأمّة إن لم يتبيّن لهم أمري بعد، أمّا إذا صدّقوني فعليهم أن يعلنوا بأمري بُشرى للمسلمين، ولكنّي لا أزال أراهم في حيرةٍ من أمري فلا يزالون في رَيبهم يتردّدون، وربّما يظلّون كذلك حتّى تطلع الشّمس من مغربها أو يُحدِث الله قبل ذلك أمرًا، وإلى الله تُرجع جميع الأمور..

يمحو الله ما يشاء ويُثبِت. يقول تعالى:
    {مَا أَصَابَ مِن مُّصِيبَةٍ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلَا فِي أَنفُسِكُمْ إِلَّا فِي كِتَابٍ مِّن قَبْلِ أَن نَّبْرَأَهَا ۚ إِنَّ ذَٰلِكَ عَلَى اللَّهِ يَسِيرٌ} صدق الله العظيم [الحديد:22].

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 23-12-2018, 08:45 PM
  2. Purpose of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni of his call..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 19-08-2018, 03:54 PM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 17-05-2018, 09:24 AM
  4. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 07-05-2017, 08:41 PM
  5. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 08-01-2016, 02:17 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع