الموضوع: Replies of the Imam to the so called Ja’far..Here is a question from the Awaited Mahdi: Are the angels more knowledgeable or the twelve Shiites? So come in order we resort for judgement

النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4
  1. افتراضي Replies of the Imam to the so called Ja’far..Here is a question from the Awaited Mahdi: Are the angels more knowledgeable or the twelve Shiites? So come in order we resort for judgement

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

26 - 02 - 1430 AH
    22 - 02 - 2009 AD
    09:15 pm
    ________

Awaited Mahdi's reply to Ja’far the member

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad and his righteous family, and the followers to the Truth till the day of judgement

Allah the Most High said: {And the servants of the All Merciful are who walk on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say, Peace!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqãn] 25:63

O Ja’far, may Allah pardon you O who insult Allah’s khalifa the Awaited Mahdi the twelfth Imam from the family of the purified House the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, O Ja’far, I do not vocalize to you with poetry no rhyme to you with prose, and between you and I is the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder, and for each call there should be a proof, so let us resort for judgement to the decisive Quran, so I devise for you the authority in what you differed therein, and I dominate over you with the knowledge and authority from the decisive Quran and I argue with you in the True explanatory statement for the Quran, and you should argue with me with knowledge and do not be of whom Allah the Most High said about them: {And among the people is who argues about Allah without knowledge, and follows every rebellious satan;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:3

O Ja’far, surely you are insulting the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord, and here is a question to you from the Awaited Mahdi: Are the angels more knowledgeable or the twelve Shiites? So come in order we resort for judgement to the Reminder, and I the True Imam Mahdi from the All Merciful disputing with you first from the grand Quran, so if I did not find in it what I am looking for then I go to the sunna of Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, so come for I teach you the law in selecting the khalifa that his matter it belongs to Allah Alone, no partner for Him, and He does not associate anyone in His judgement, and it should not be for His servants to select Allah’s khalifa besides Him, glory be to Him, and He knows best where to place His message, and He is the All Mighty the Wise, so if Allah selected His khalifa from His servants He issued a command to His servants altogether in obeying him. And Allah the Most High said: {And when your Lord said to the angels, I am going to place a ruler in the earth, they said: Will You place in it such as make mischief in it and shed blood? And we glorify in praising You, and extol Your holiness. He said: Surely I know what you do not know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:30

O Ja’far look at the response of Allah, the One the Supreme, to His close angels who revealed another opinion of theirs in selecting a khalifa of the All Merciful, well look at Allah’s reply to them: {..He said: Surely I know what you do not know.}Truthful Allah the Great, So if the angels of the All Merciful were short of the wide knowledge in selecting the khalifa of their Lord, then how can the twelve Shiites select Allah’s khalifa besides Him? So if the angels of the All Merciful had no right of opinion in selecting the khalifa of their Lord, so can who are beside them to have the right O Ja’far? Then Allah made clear to His angels the proof of the khilafat to whom Allah selected him that He increases to him abundantly in the knowledge over them. And Allah the Most High said: {And He taught Adam all the names, then presented them to the angels; He said: Tell Me the names of those if you are truthful.(31) They said: Glory be to You! we have no knowledge but that which You have taught us. Surely You are the Knowing, the Wise.(32) He said: O Adam, inform them of their names. So when he informed them of their names, He said: Did I not say to you that I know what is unseen in the heavens and the earth? And I know what you manifest and what you hide.(33)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:31-33

O community of the twelve Shiites, are you best knowing or Allah the One, the Supreme? Don’t you see Allah’s response to His angels in denying that they more knowledgeable than their Lord, and they see who He selected him will make mischief in the land and shed blood as if they are more knowledgeable than Allah? And for that Allah the Most High said: {Tell Me the names of those if you are truthful.} because they are not more knowledgeable than their Lord in selecting the khalifa, and for that the reply from Allah to them was harsh: {Tell Me the names of those if you are truthful.} , then the angels realized that they exceeded their limits in regard of selecting the khalifa of their Lord, and their Lord knows best than them, and for that they glorified to their Lord that they be more knowledgeable than Him, glory be Him and they said: {They said: Glory be to You! we have no knowledge but that which You have taught us. Surely You are the Knowing, the Wise}, So ponder the section fully you would find that the selecting of the khalifa belongs to Him Who knows the unseen in the heavens and the earth and know what you manifest and what you hide. And Allah the Most High said: {And He taught Adam all the names, then presented them to the angels; He said: Tell Me the names of those if you are truthful.(31) They said: Glory be to You! we have no knowledge but that which You have taught us. Surely You are the Knowing, the Wise.(32) He said: O Adam, inform them of their names. So when he informed them of their names, He said: Did I not say to you that I know what is unseen in the heavens and the earth? And I know what you manifest and what you hide.(33)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:31-33

:And we devise of this verse several rules in the law of the khilafat in the Book as follows

.1 -That the issue of selecting Allah’s khalifa belongs to the Owner of the Kingdom who grants His kingdom to whom He pleases. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing

2 -That selecting the khalifa not even the close angels of the All Merciful have the right of interfering in it, surely they are not more knowledgeable than Allah and He knows best where to place His message.

3 -We find that Allah taught His angels with the proof to whom Allah selected him a khalifa that He increases to him abundantly in the knowledge over whom He made him khalifa over them to make him the teacher of the knowledge for them, and for that Allah the Most High said: {.. Tell Me the names of those if you are right.(31) They said: Glory be to You! we have no knowledge but that which You have taught us. Surely You are the Knowing, the Wise.(32) He said: O Adam, inform them of their names..(33)}Truthful Allah the Great

It cleared to us that Adam whom Allah increased to him abundantly in the knowledge over the angels despite that the angels knowledgeable but Allah added to Adam abundantly in the knowledge over them to make that a proof of the selecting in order for you to know Allah’s khalifa whom Allah selected over you that you find that Allah had increased to him abundantly in knowledge over you.

And the matter of the khilafat — thus Allah’s prophets and His messengers do not interfere in it, as well they have no right to select Allah’s khalifa after them besides Him, so look at Allah’s khalifa (Taloot) was their prophet who selected Taloot over them a leader, Imam and king? In fact Allah Who selected him and increased him abundantly in knowledge over them Who grants His kingdom to whom He pleases. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing. And Allah the Most High said: {And their prophet said to them: Surely Allah has raised (Taloot) Saul to be a king over you. They said: How can he have kingdom over us while we have a greater right to kingdom than he, and he has not been granted abundance of wealth? He said: Surely Allah has chosen him above you, and has increased him abundantly in knowledge and physique. And Allah grants His kingdom to whom He pleases. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:247

O community of Shiites and Sunnis, are you who apportion Allah’s mercy so you select whoever you wish, don’t you keep your duty? As for the Sunnis they forbidden for the Khalifa of Allah to identify himself to them and they said that the Awaited Mahdi does not know that he is the Awaited Mahdi,and that they are the ones who teach the Awaited Mahdi so the inform him about his status among the Muslims that he is the Awaited Mahdi ! On a condition that he denies that he is the sent Imam Mahdi from Lord of the worlds, then they get more persistent; in fact you are the Imam Mahdi but you do not know that you are the Imam Mahdi, so they force him on the allegiance unwillingly while he is of the abased ones, despite that they know that the Imam Mahdi Allah sends him to them upon dispute between the scholars of the nation and separation for him to rule between them in what they differed therein, so he would unite their rank and gather them into unity and mend their breakage after they divided and failed and their strength departed as the case of the Muslims today, and in spite the True prophetic narrations which give fatwa to the Sunnis that Allah is He who sends the Awaited Mahdi to them, and Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [I announce to you with good news of the Mahdi he would be sent in my nation upon disagreement among the people and earthquakes, so he fills the earth fairness and justice as it was filled oppression and injustice, would be pleased from him who lives in the heaven and who lives on earth, divides the wealth by handfuls.] Said the Truth (Mohammad) prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him.

So how can you believe — O community of Sunnis — that Allah sends the Mahdi in the nation of Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- then you forbid him to say to you: O nation of Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- I am the Imam Mahdi surely Allah sent me to you to rule between you with justice, so obey me and if you disobey me Allah will make me appear over you with severe torment from Him in a night while you are humbled with disgrace, so you would say: {Our Lord, remove from us the chastisement — surely we are believers.} [Al-Dukhãn] 44:12

As for the Shiites and what could make you know what the Shiites are? They surely raised the Imam before the ordained fate of his that was made absolute in the written Book, and they granted him wisdom when a child, indeed by Allah, will not come to them their Mahdi whom they waiting for him even if they waited fifty million years until they make the stones into grapes and the water to gold, that’s because Allah has not sent any authority for him not in Allah’s Book nor in the True sunna of His messenger. O community of the twelve Shiites, certainly I am the Awaited Mahdi the twelfth Imam from the family of the purified House from the seed of the Imam Al-Husain son of Ali son of Abi Talib, may Allah be pleased with him and pleases him, and my mother has not gave birth to me before the ordained fate of me that is made absolute in the written Book, and Allah’s command is a decree that is made absolute, and you came as ordained, O Moses.

O community of the twelve Shiites, the full moon just appeared and became the center of the sky, but you do not see, how could it be seen the full moon from the middle of the sky by who is in a dark dungeon? By no means, and never that you can see the full moon until you disbelieve in the myth of Samra’s dungeon, as for if you refused but to remain in the darkness of the dungeon, surely you would never believe in the owner of knowledge of the book until the coming of the planet of chastisement planet Saqar (hell) a night where the night precedes the daylight due to the rising of the sun from (the west) its setting place; the night of the victory and the appearing for the Awaited Mahdi from Allah the One, the Supreme Who sent him with the Truth, so if you refused surely Allah will make appear over you in one night while you are humbled with disgrace, the night of victory and the appearing of the Awaited Mahdi over all humans the night of planet X passage the tenth planet Saqar (hell) the major fire of Allah that passes over the humans from one era to another, and I came to you and the planet of hell-fire as ordained in the written Book, then it would come to you as scheduled at the end of the era of dialogue before the appearing, until if you denied then Allah makes me appear to all the humans on a night where the night precedes the daylight, and the sun just overtook the moon a warning for the humans to him among you who will go forward or will remain behind. Then Allah would annihilate him with the planet of hell-fire Saqar, its year a month from the months of the astronomical-cosmic year, and the length of the astronomical-cosmic year is fifty thousand years , and the length of the cosmic year fifty thousand years with the calculation of your days and your years, and your hours, minutes, and seconds, in a sense that the twelve astronomical cycles for the planet Saqar equals fifty thousand years. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {A questioner asks about the chastisement to befall —(1) The disbelievers — there is none to avert it;(2) From Allah, Lord of the ways of Ascent.(3)To Him ascend the angels and the Spirit in a day the measure of which is fifty thousand years.(4) So be patient with a goodly patience.(5) Surely they see it far off,(6) And We see it near.(7) The day when the heaven is as molten brass,(8) And the mountains are as wool;(9) And no friend will ask of friend,(10) (Though) they are made to see them. The guilty one would fain redeem himself from the chastisement of that day by his children,(11) And his wife and his brother,(12) And his kin that gave him shelter,(13) And all that are in the earth — then deliver him, (14) By no means! Surely it is a flaming Fire,(15) Plucking out for scorching,(16) It shall claim him who retreats and turns his back,(17) And hoards then withholds.(18)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma`aarej] 70:1-18

And you know the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {A questioner asks about the chastisement to befall — (1) The disbelievers — there is none to avert it;(2)}, and you would find their prayer-call in the word of Allah the Most High: {And when they said: O Allah, if this is indeed the truth from You, then rain down on us stones from heaven or inflict on us a painful chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:32

And as we said that the computation of the one year for the rotation-cycle of planet Saqar equals one month only of the months of the cosmic years; in a sense that the one year of the planet hell-fire Saqar according to our years is exactly four thousand, one hundred and sixty six years, and eight months exactly according to our days with the finest precision, but this is not except one year of the years of the planet hell-fire and it equals one month only from the months of the major cosmic year, and the length of the major cosmic year is fifty thousand years of the earthly years. As for the rising of the sun from (the west) its setting place; it should not be for it to occur before finishing the fifty million years since Allah created the living creatures after creating the universe, as for creating the mortals in the spread-furbished land (inner-earth) is very recent it is not but one thousand years of the years in the spread-furbished land, and since that a day of the spread-furbished land its length is as a year of what we count it ourselves (on the surface of earth). Therefore the one year of the years in the spread-furbished land equals 360 years of what we count it with our days, whereas the total age since Allah created Adam till the first resurrection is a thousand year of the years in the spread-furbished land, and the first of the prophets of the humans is Adam -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, and the first of Allah’s khalifas altogether from the humans is Adam, and the last time the command is being descended in the khilafa is in the era of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {He regulates the command from the heaven to the earth; then it will ascend to Him in a day the measure of which is a thousand years as you count.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Sajdah] 32:5

And that is a thousand years of the years in the spread-furbished land, and its day is a year of what we count it ourselves, and between the command which descended in obeying the first khalifa of the humans till the last command descended in obeying the Awaited Mahdi between them exactly is (360,000 years) three hundred and sixty thousand years of your years. But it is not except a thousand years of the years in the inner-earth which was in it Allah’s khalifa Adam , and preceded that we taught you in the fact of the spread-furbished land with the two easts as in the picture below:

And preceded that we taught you in the fact of this land with the two easts of the two facing opposite-sides, and it exists inside this earth on which we live and it has two gates from two facing opposite-sides, and it is a leveled land in fact smoothed so much so that the one standing at the farthest of its east by the southern (pole) can see its east by the northern (pole). And its day that the sun rises in it twice in one day, and its day as we said equals one year of our years; in this case, how much is a thousand year of the years in the spread-furbished land? It is definitely equals according to our days = (360000) years of what we count it with the computation of our days, but that is not except on year only of the years in the Book with Allah, that’s because the one day with Allah in the Book equals as a thousand of what we count it ourselves, therefore the one year is definitely will equal (360000) thousand years, and it equals as we said a thousand years of the years in the spread-furbished land (inner-earth) and there is a difference in these two verses, and they are the word of Allah the Most High: {He regulates the command from the heaven to the earth; then it will ascend to Him in a day the measure of which is a thousand years as you count.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Sajdah] 32:5

And His word the Most High: {..And surely a day with your Lord is as a thousand years of what you reckon.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:47

Surely as what we said that the explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {He regulates the command from the heaven to the earth; then it will ascend to Him in a day the measure of which is a thousand years as you count.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Sajdah] 32:5, verily that began from Allah's first command of obedience for the first khalifa of the humans Adam -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- to the last command of obedience for the last khalifa of Allah; the Awaited Mahdi, the time between them its measure of which is a thousand years as of what you count. And the meaning of His word the Most High: {of what you reckon.}, which means: That the day is as a year in the computation and it is the day of the spread-furbished land (inner- earth) that has two Easts and the deceptive messiah (antichrist, Al-Dajjal satan) has the mastery over it now. And its day is as a year of your years as Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- told you that a day of the deceptive (Al-Dajjal satan) is as a year; which is as a year of your years. Therefore, how many is the measure of a thousand years of the years in the spread-furbished land equals in the count of our days? Certainly according to the calculation of our days it will equal exactly = 360000 years. Therefore, how many is the year with Allah in the Book? Since that the one day is as a thousand year therefore the one year is absolutely = (360000) years with the count of our days. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And surely a day with your Lord is as a thousand years of what you reckon.}Truthful Allah the Great.
    Therefore the year is definitely (360000) years according to our days, as well the thousand years of the years in the spread-furbished land definitely equals (360000) years of our years by the hour, minute, and second if you only knew, and I would never increase to you a thing about the secrets of the computation in the Book unless my Lord wills a thing, my Lord encompassed all things with mercy and knowledge.

O community scholars of the nation, keep your duty to Allah and admit in the Truth, but unfortunately many of you if I bring to him a fifty thousand proof from the decisive Quran that I am the Awaited Mahdi he would leave them altogether behind his back, and with all simplicity would have said: “In fact the name of the Mahdi is Mohammad son of Abd Allah, or the name of the Mahdi is Mohammad son of Al-Hasan Al-Askary, or the name of the Mahdi is Ahmad son of Abd Allah”. Then I reply to you and say: By Allah, are you awaiting a prophet or messenger after Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- the seal of the prophets and messengers? And your answer is know: “No”. Then I say to you: Therefore, the Awaited Mahdi will come (Nasser) [it means] supporter to Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- with that is clears to you that wisdom of the coinciding to the name of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- in the name of the Mahdi (Nasser Mohammad) And Allah made the coinciding in my name for the name Mohammad in the name of my father, and that is in order the name carries the announcement, don’t you have sense?

And if you denied that the sun overtook the moon as warning to the humans before the night precedes the daylight, so look — O people — is there an existing planet carries the fire approaching your earth in my era and your era? So have you understood the news and the True explanatory-statement for the reminder? So why do you deny the Truth from your Lord, and with what right you deny if you are truthful; in spite that I did not bring a new religion nor a new sunna? In fact I call you to return to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- lo and behold you are turning away from the Truth without right! And till when the turning away from the Truth, till when? Is it till you see the painful chastisement?!

So what kind of scholars are you — O community scholars of the Muslims? Surely you will cause the chastisement of the nation of Islam because of you turning away from the Truth from your Lord, and your followers are like you as the cattle; in fact they are more astray on path! So if they do a comparison between the explanatory-statement of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and the explanatory-statement of their scholars for Allah’s Book they would have found that it is as the difference between light and darkness, and he it is the site of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni we made it the global dialogue table allowed to all humans Muslims, disbelievers, Christians, Jews and atheists, and I warn those who causes fault to the Truth and hinder (others) from it after it cleared to them that it is the Truth from their Lord — among the human satans — (causing them) from the transforming into pigs. Allah is sufficient to me, there is no God except Him I do rely on Him, and He is the Lord of the mighty throne.

O our Allah, surely I am innocent from all scholars of the Muslims who turned away from Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger, and I am innocent from their followers who are like them do not understand nor they differentiate between donkeys and camels; foolish do not use their minds a thing, and I swear by Allah, indeed you shall be asked about your minds, your eyes, and your hearts — O who follow what you have no knowledge, and Allah has warned you from following what you have no knowledge in it. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And follow not that of which you have no knowledge. Surely the hearing and the sight and the heart, of all of these it will be asked.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:36

If you denied after what has been cleared to you that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni speaks with the Truth and guides to a straight path then you hold your belief (awaiting) the belief of your scholars who are haughty above the Truth, surely you will come to know on a near day which will make children grey-headed, the heaven being rent asunder thereby. His promise is ever fulfilled. Who will save you — O community of Muslims who are turning away from Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger and the holding firmly with the sunna of the outcast satan, and they think that they are rightly guided! Oh wow to you from Lord of the worlds, surely He will chastise you with the disbelievers in the grand Quran because there is no difference between you and them a thing, and for that I deliver to the the news of a chastisement includes the whole towns of humanity altogether even the honored Mecca and its board of the senior scholars who were haughty over us without right — unless that they acknowledge in the Truth — surely how many times I called them and sent to them from the explanatory-statements with clear-argument with Truth, so who would save them from Allah’s chastisement? And who would save scholars of the Shiites from Allah’s chastisement, and who would save scholars of the Muslims from Allah’s chastisement if they turned away from Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger?

O community of Muslims who divided their religion into sects and each party are rejoicing with what they have, I surely abide by Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His prophet, and perhaps one of the scholars of the nation would like to say: “We as that are abiding by Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His prophet’, then I reply to you and say: You are lying against yourself and your followers, and you mislead them without knowledge nor guidance nor an enlightening Book; in fact with the knowledge of the conjecture, and conjecture does not avail a thing against the Truth, and you followed the command of satan and you said against Allah what you do not know! And disobeyed the command of the All Merciful Who forbidden for you to say Against Allah what you do not know, and the narration of falsehood lead you astray: Every diligent one is right whether he erred or was correct, so two rewards is for him if he was correct, and one reward of he erred! O glory be to Allah, do you make to him who say against Allah what he does not know, and he applied the command of satan and disobeyed the command of the All Merciful, so do you make for him a reward? {Say: Bring your proof if you are truthful}.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Allah’s khalifa; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=29542

اقتباس المشاركة 29542 من موضوع ردّ المهديّ المنتظَر على العضو جعفر ..

- 1 -
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ
    27 - صَفر - 1430 هـ
    22 - 02 - 2009 مـ
    09:15 مساءً
    (بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى)

[لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصليّة للبيان]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=894
    ________

ردّ المهديّ المنتظَر على العضو جعفر ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصّلاة والسّلام على محمدٍ وآله الطيّبين والتّابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين..

قال الله تعالى: {وَعِبَادُ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الَّذِينَ يَمْشُونَ عَلَى الْأَرْضِ هَوْنًا وَإِذَا خَاطَبَهُمُ الْجَاهِلُونَ قَالُوا سَلَامًا ﴿٦٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان].

وعفى الله عنك يا جعفر يا من تشتم خليفة الله المهديّ المنتظَر الإمام الثاني عشر مِن آل البيت المطهر الإمام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ، ويا جعفر إني لا أتغنى لكم بالشِّعر ولا أساجعكم بالنثر وبيني وبينكم البيان الحقّ للذِّكر ولكلّ دعوى برهان فلنحتَكِم إلى مُحكَم القرآن فأستنبط لكم السلطان فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون، وأهيمن عليكم بالعلم والسلطان من مُحكَم القرآن وأُحاجّكم بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن، وجادلني بعلمٍ ولا تكُن مِن الذين قال الله عنهم: {وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّـهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:3].

ويا جعفر، إنك تكذب وتسبّ المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّك، وإليك سؤالٌ من المهديّ المنتظَر: هل الملائكة أعلم أم الشيعة الاثني عشر؟ فتعال لنحتكم إلى الذِّكر، وأنا الإمام المهديّ الحقّ من الرحمن أجادلكم أولًا مِن القرآن العظيم فإذا لم أجد ضالتي فيه فَمِن ثمّ أذهب إلى السُّنة المحمديّة (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم)، فتعال لأعلّمك ناموس اصطفاء الخليفة بأنّ شأنه يختصّ به الله وحده لا شريك له ولا يُشرِك في حُكمِه أحدًا، وما ينبغي لعبادِه أن يصطفوا خليفة الله من دونه سبحانه، وهو أعلم حيث يجعل رسالته وهو العزيز الحكيم، فإذا اصطفى الله خليفته مِن عباده أصدر الأمر إلى عباده أجمعين بطاعته، وقال الله تعالى: {وَإِذْ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ إِنِّي جَاعِلٌ فِي الْأَرْضِ خَلِيفَةً ۖ قَالُوا أَتَجْعَلُ فِيهَا مَن يُفْسِدُ فِيهَا وَيَسْفِكُ الدِّمَاءَ وَنَحْنُ نُسَبِّحُ بِحَمْدِكَ وَنُقَدِّسُ لَكَ ۖ قَالَ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

فانظر يا جعفر لردّ الله الواحد القهّار على ملائكته المقربين الذين أبدوا لهم رأيًا آخر في اصطفاء خليفة الرحمن، فانظر إلى ردّ الله عليهم: {قَالَ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم، فإذا كان ملائكة الرحمن ينقصهم العلم الواسع في اصطفاء خليفة ربّهم فكيف يصطفي خليفة الله الشيعة الاثني عشر من دونه؟! فإذا كان لا يحقّ لملائكة الرحمن الرأي في اصطفاء خليفة ربّهم فكيف يحقّ لِمَن هم مِن دونهم يا جعفر؟! ومن ثم بيّن الله لملائكته برهان الخلافة لِمَن اصطفاه الله أنه يزيده بسطةً في العلم عليهم، وقال الله تعالى: {وَعَلَّمَ آدَمَ الْأَسْمَاءَ كُلَّهَا ثُمَّ عَرَضَهُمْ عَلَى الْمَلَائِكَةِ فَقَالَ أَنبِئُونِي بِأَسْمَاءِ هَـٰؤُلَاءِ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿٣١﴾ قَالُوا سُبْحَانَكَ لَا عِلْمَ لَنَا إِلَّا مَا عَلَّمْتَنَا ۖ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْعَلِيمُ الْحَكِيمُ ﴿٣٢﴾ قَالَ يَا آدَمُ أَنبِئْهُم بِأَسْمَائِهِمْ ۖ فَلَمَّا أَنبَأَهُم بِأَسْمَائِهِمْ قَالَ أَلَمْ أَقُل لَّكُمْ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ غَيْبَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَأَعْلَمُ مَا تُبْدُونَ وَمَا كُنتُمْ تَكْتُمُونَ ﴿٣٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

ويا معشر الشيعة الاثني عشر، هل أنتم أعلم أم الله الواحد القهار؟ أفلا ترون ردّ الله على ملائكته بالتكذيب أنّهم أعلم من ربّهم ويرون مَن اصطفاه سوف يفسد في الأرض ويسفك الدماء وكأنهم أعلم من الله؟! ولذلك قال الله تعالى لهم: {أَنبِئُونِي بِأَسْمَاءِ هَـٰؤُلَاءِ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ} لأنهم ليسوا أعلم من ربّهم في اصطفاء الخليفة ولذلك كان الردّ عليهم قاسيًا مِن الله: {أَنبِئُونِي بِأَسْمَاءِ هَـٰؤُلَاءِ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ}، ومن ثمّ أدرك الملائكة أنهم تجاوزوا حدودهم في شأن اصطفاء خليفة ربِّهم وربُّهم أعلم منهم، ولذلك سبّحوا لربّهم من أن يكونوا أعلم منه سبحانه وقالوا: {قَالُوا سُبْحَانَكَ لَا عِلْمَ لَنَا إِلَّا مَا عَلَّمْتَنَا ۖ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْعَلِيمُ الْحَكِيمُ ﴿٣٢﴾}.

فتدبّر المقطع كاملاً تجد أنّ شأن اصطفاء الخليفة يختصّ به مَن يعلم الغيب في السماوات والارض ويعلمُ ما تبدون وما كنتم تكتمون، وقال الله تعالى: {وَعَلَّمَ آدَمَ الْأَسْمَاءَ كُلَّهَا ثُمَّ عَرَضَهُمْ عَلَى الْمَلَائِكَةِ فَقَالَ أَنبِئُونِي بِأَسْمَاءِ هَـٰؤُلَاءِ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿٣١﴾ قَالُوا سُبْحَانَكَ لَا عِلْمَ لَنَا إِلَّا مَا عَلَّمْتَنَا ۖ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْعَلِيمُ الْحَكِيمُ ﴿٣٢﴾ قَالَ يَا آدَمُ أَنبِئْهُم بِأَسْمَائِهِمْ ۖ فَلَمَّا أَنبَأَهُم بِأَسْمَائِهِمْ قَالَ أَلَمْ أَقُل لَّكُمْ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ غَيْبَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَأَعْلَمُ مَا تُبْدُونَ وَمَا كُنتُمْ تَكْتُمُونَ ﴿٣٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

ونستنبط مِن هذه الآيات أحكامًا عدة في ناموس الخلافة في الكتاب كالتالي:

1- إنّ شأن اصطفاء خليفة الله يختصّ به مالِك المُلك الذي يؤتي مُلكه مَن يشاء والله واسعٌ عليم.
    2- إنّ اصطفاء الخليفة لا يحقّ حتى لملائكة الرحمن المقربين التدخل فيه فليسوا هم أعلم مِن الله وهو أعلم حيث يجعلُ علم رسالته.
    3- نجد أنّ الله علَّم ملائكته بالبرهان لِمَن اصطفاه الله خليفة أنه يزيده بسطةً في العلم على مَن استخلفه عليهم ليجعله مُعلِّمًا لهم العلمَ، ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {أَنبِئُونِي بِأَسْمَاءِ هَـٰؤُلَاءِ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿٣١﴾ قَالُوا سُبْحَانَكَ لَا عِلْمَ لَنَا إِلَّا مَا عَلَّمْتَنَا ۖ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْعَلِيمُ الْحَكِيمُ ﴿٣٢﴾ قَالَ يَا آدَمُ أَنبِئْهُم بِأَسْمَائِهِمْ} صدق الله العظيم.

فتبيّن لنا أنّ آدم زاده الله بسطةً في العِلْم على الملائكة برغم أن الملائكة علماء ولكن الله زاد آدم بسطةً في العلم عليهم ليجعل ذلك برهان الاصطفاء لكي تعلموا خليفة الله الذي اصطفى عليكم بأنّكم تجدون أنّ الله قد زاده بسطةً في العلم عليكم.

وشأن الخلافة كذلك لا يتدخل فيه أنبياء الله ورسله، فكذلك لا يحقّ لهم أن يصطفوا خليفة الله مِن بعدهم مِن دونه، فانظر لخليفة الله طالوت فهل نبيُّهم هو مَن اصطفى طالوت عليهم قائدًا وإمامًا ومَلِكًا؟ بل الله الذي اصطفاه وزاده بسطةً في العلم عليهم الذي يؤتي مُلكه مَن يشاء والله واسعٌ عليم، وقال الله تعالى: {وَقَالَ لَهُمْ نَبِيُّهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ قَدْ بَعَثَ لَكُمْ طَالُوتَ مَلِكًا ۚ قَالُوا أَنَّىٰ يَكُونُ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ عَلَيْنَا وَنَحْنُ أَحَقُّ بِالْمُلْكِ مِنْهُ وَلَمْ يُؤْتَ سَعَةً مِّنَ الْمَالِ ۚ قَالَ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ اصْطَفَاهُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَزَادَهُ بَسْطَةً فِي الْعِلْمِ وَالْجِسْمِ ۖ وَاللَّـهُ يُؤْتِي مُلْكَهُ مَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَاللَّـهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ ﴿٢٤٧﴾} [البقرة].

ويا معشر الشيعة والسُّنة، أأنتم من يُقسم رحمة الله فتصطفون مَن تشاؤون؟ أفلا تتقون؟! فأمّا السُّنة فحرّموا على خليفة الله أن يُعرِّفهم بنفسه وقالوا إنّ المهديّ المنتظر لا يعلمُ أنّه المهديّ المنتظَر، وأنهم هم مَن يعلم المهديّ المنتظَر فيُعرّفونه على شأنه في المسلمين أنه الإمام المهديّ شرط أن يُنكِر أنه الإمام المهديّ مبعوثٌ من ربّ العالمين، ومن ثمّ يزدادون إصرارًا: "بل أنت الإمام المهديّ ولكنك لا تعلم أنك الإمام المهديّ"، فيجبرونه على البيعة كرهًا وهو مِن الصاغرين! برغم أنهم يعلمون أنّ الإمام المهديّ يبتعثه الله إليهم على اختلافٍ بين علماء الأمّة وتفرقٍ ليحكُم بينهم فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون، فيوحّد صفّهم ويلُمّ شملهم ويجبر كسرهم من بعد أن تفرّقوا وفشلوا وذهبت ريحهم كما هو حال المسلمين اليوم، وبرغم الأحاديث النبويّة الحقّ التي تفتي أهل السُّنة أنّ الله هو مَن يبعث الإمام المهديّ إليهم، وقال محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم: [أبشّركم بالمهديّ يُبعث في أمّتي على اختلافٍ من الناس وزلازل، فيملأ الأرض قسطًا وعدلًا كما ملئت جورًا وظلمًا، يرضى عنه ساكن السماء وساكن الأرض، يقسم المال صفاحًا] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام.

فكيف أنّكم تعتقدون يا معشر السُّنة أنّ الله يبعث المهديّ في أمّة محمدٍ - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - ومِن ثَمّ تُحرِّمون عليه أن يقول لكم: يا أمّة محمدٍ - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - إنّي الإمام المهديّ ابتعثني الله إليكم لأحكم بينكم بالعدل فأطيعوا أمري وإن عصيتم أظهرني الله عليكم ببأسٍ شديدٍ من لدنه في ليلةٍ وأنتم صاغرون، فتقولون: {رَّبَّنَا اكْشِفْ عَنَّا الْعَذَابَ إِنَّا مُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿١٢﴾} [الدخان]؟

وأمّا الشيعة وما أدراك ما الشيعة فقد ابتعثوا الإمام المهديّ قبل قدره المقدور في الكتاب المسطور وآتوه الحُكم صبيًّا، ألا والله لا يأتيهم مهديّهم الذي له ينتظرون لو انتظروا له خمسين مليون سنةٍ حتى يجعلوا الأحجار عِنَبًا والماء ذَهبًا، ذلك لأنه ما أنزل الله به من سلطانٍ لا في كتاب الله ولا سنَّة رسوله الحقّ.

ويا معشر الشيعة الاثني عشر، إني أنا المهديّ المنتظَر الإمام الثاني عشر من آل البيت المطهَّر من ذُرية الإمام الحسين بن عليّ بن أبي طالب رضي الله عنه وأرضاه، ولم تلدني أمّي قبل قدري المَقدور في الكتاب المسطور وكان أمر الله قدرًا مقدورًا، وجئتَ على قدرٍ يا موسى.

ويا معشر الشيعة الاثني عشر لقد ظهر البَدر وصار وسط السماء ولكنكم لا تبصرون فكيف يُبصرُ البدر وسط السماء مَن كان في سردابٍ مُظلم؟ وكلا ولن تبصروا البدر حتى تكفروا بأسطورة سرداب سامرّاء، أما إذا أبيتم إلّا المكوث في ظلمات السرداب فلن تؤمنوا بصاحب علم الكتاب حتى مجيء كوكب العذاب (كوكب سَقَر) ليلة يسبق الليل النهار لطلوع الشمس من مغربها؛ ليلة النصر والظهور للمهديّ المنتظَر مِن الله الواحد القهّار الذي ابتعثه بالحقّ، فإن أبيتم أظهرني الله عليكم في ليلةٍ واحدةٍ وأنتم صاغرون ليلة النصر والظهور للمهديّ المنتظَر على كافة البشر ليلة مرور الكوكب العاشر سَقَر نار الله الكُبرى اللواحة للبشر من عصرٍ إلى آخر، وجئتكم أنا وكوكب النار على قدرٍ في الكتاب المُسطَّر، فيأتيكم في موعده المقرّر في نهاية عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور، حتى إذا كذَّبتم أظهرني الله به على كافة البشر في ليلة يسبق الليل النهار، وقد أدركت الشمس القمر نذيرًا للبشر لمن شاء منكم أن يتقدم فيُصدِّق بالبيان الحقّ للذِّكر أو يتأخّر فيهلكه الله بكوكب النار سَقَر سنتها شهرٌ مِن شهور السنة الكونيّة، وطول السَّنة الكونيّة خمسون ألف سنةٍ بحساب أيامكم وسنينكم وساعاتكم ودقائقكم وثوانيكم، بمعنى أنّ اثنتي عشرة دورةً فلكيّةً لكوكب سَقَر تعدل خمسين ألف سنة. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {سَأَلَ سَائِلٌ بِعَذَابٍ وَاقِعٍ ﴿١﴾ لِّلْكَافِرِينَ لَيْسَ لَهُ دَافِعٌ ﴿٢﴾ مِّنَ اللَّـهِ ذِي الْمَعَارِجِ ﴿٣﴾ تَعْرُجُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ وَالرُّوحُ إِلَيْهِ فِي يَوْمٍ كَانَ مِقْدَارُهُ خَمْسِينَ أَلْفَ سَنَةٍ ﴿٤﴾ فَاصْبِرْ صَبْرًا جَمِيلًا ﴿٥﴾ إِنَّهُمْ يَرَوْنَهُ بَعِيدًا ﴿٦﴾ وَنَرَاهُ قَرِيبًا ﴿٧﴾ يَوْمَ تَكُونُ السَّمَاءُ كَالْمُهْلِ ﴿٨﴾ وَتَكُونُ الْجِبَالُ كَالْعِهْنِ ﴿٩﴾ وَلَا يَسْأَلُ حَمِيمٌ حَمِيمًا ﴿١٠﴾ يُبَصَّرُونَهُمْ ۚ يَوَدُّ الْمُجْرِمُ لَوْ يَفْتَدِي مِنْ عَذَابِ يَوْمِئِذٍ بِبَنِيهِ ﴿١١﴾ وَصَاحِبَتِهِ وَأَخِيهِ ﴿١٢﴾ وَفَصِيلَتِهِ الَّتِي تُؤْوِيهِ ﴿١٣﴾ وَمَن فِي الْأَرْضِ جَمِيعًا ثُمَّ يُنجِيهِ ﴿١٤﴾ كَلَّا ۖ إِنَّهَا لَظَىٰ ﴿١٥﴾ نَزَّاعَةً لِّلشَّوَىٰ ﴿١٦﴾ تَدْعُو مَنْ أَدْبَرَ وَتَوَلَّىٰ ﴿١٧﴾ وَجَمَعَ فَأَوْعَىٰ ﴿١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المعارج].

وأنتم تعلمون البيان الحقّ لقول الله تعالى: {سَأَلَ سَائِلٌ بِعَذَابٍ وَاقِعٍ ﴿١﴾ لِّلْكَافِرِينَ لَيْسَ لَهُ دَافِعٌ ﴿٢﴾}، وتجدون دعوتهم في قول الله تعالى: {وَإِذْ قَالُوا اللَّـهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَـٰذَا هُوَ الْحَقَّ مِنْ عِندِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ أَوِ ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

وكما قُلنا إن حساب السَّنة الواحدة لدورة كوكب سَقَر تعدل شهرًا واحدًا فقط من شهور السنة الكونيّة، بمعنى أنّ السَّنة الواحدة من سنين كوكب النار سَقَر بحسب أيامنا هي بالضبط أربعة آلاف سنةٍ ومائة عامٍ وستةٌ وستون سنةً وثمانية أشهرٍ تمامًا بحسب أيامنا بدقةٍ مُتناهية، ولكن هذه ليست إلّا سنةً واحدةً من سنين كوكب النار وهي تعدل شهرًا واحدًا فقط من أشهر السَّنة الكونيّة الكُبرى، وطول السّنة الكونيّة الكُبرى هي خمسون ألف سنةٍ من السنين الأرضية، وأمّا طلوع الشمس من مغربها فلا ينبغي له أن يحدث إلّا بعد انتهاء خمسين مليون سنةٍ منذ أن بدأ الله خلق الخلائق الحيّة من بعد خلق الكون، وأمّا خلق البشر في الأرض المفروشة فهو قريب جدًا ليس إلا قبل ألفِ سنةٍ مِن سنين الأرض المفروشة، وبما أنّ يوم الأرض المفروشة طوله كسنةٍ مِمَّا نعدُّه نحن إذًا السنة الواحدة مِن سنين الأرض المفروشة هي تعدل 360 سنةًَ مِمّا نعدُّه بأيامنا، وبما أن العمر الكُلي منذ أن خلق الله آدم إلى البعث الأول هو ألف سنةٍ من سنين الأرض المفروشة وأول الأنبياء من البشر هو آدم عليه الصلاة والسلام وأول خُلفاء الله أجمعين من البشر هو آدم وآخر مرّةٍ يتنزَّل الأمر بالخلافة هو في عصر المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليمانيّ. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {يُدَبِّرُ الْأَمْرَ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ إِلَى الْأَرْضِ ثُمَّ يَعْرُجُ إِلَيْهِ فِي يَوْمٍ كَانَ مِقْدَارُهُ أَلْفَ سَنَةٍ مِّمَّا تَعُدُّونَ ﴿٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [السجدة].

وتلك ألف سنةٍ من سنين الأرض المفروشة ويومها سنةٌ مِمَّا نعدُّه نحن، وبين الأمر الذي تنزَّل بطاعة أول خليفة من البشر إلى آخر أمرٍ تنزَّل بطاعة المهديّ المنُتظَر بينهم بالضبط (360000 سنة) ثلاثُ مائةٍ وستون ألف سنةٍ من سنينكم، ولكنه ليس إلّا ألف سنةٍ من سنين الأرض التي كان فيها خليفة الله آدم وسبق وأن علّمناكم بحقيقة الأرض المفروشة ذات المشرقين كما في الصورة أدناه:

وسبق وأن علّمناكم بحقيقة هذه الأرض ذات المشرقين من جهتين متقابلتين، وتوجد باطِن هذه الأرض التي نعيش عليها، ولها بوابتان من جهتين متقابلتين، وهي أرضٌ مستويةٌ وبل مُمهدةٌ تمهيدًا يَرى مشرقَها الشمالي الواقفُ في منتهى مشرقها الجنوبي، ويومها سنةٌ تشرق فيه الشمس مرتين في يومٍ واحدٍ، ويومها كما قلنا يعدل سنةً واحدةً مِن سنيننا؛ إذًا كم ألف سنةٍ من سنين الأرض المفروشة؟ حتمًا يعدل بحساب أيامنا = 360000 سنةً مِمَّا نعدّه نحن بحساب أيامنا ولكن ذلك ليس إلّا سنةً واحدةً فقط مِن السنين في الكتاب عند الله، وذلك لأنّ اليوم الواحد عند الله في الكتاب يعدل كألف سنةٍ مِمَّا نعدّه نحن، إذًا حتمًا السنة الواحدة سوف تساوي 360000 ألف سنةٍ وهي تعدل كما قلنا ألف سنةٍ من سنين الأرض المفروشة، ويوجد هناك فرقٌ بين هاتين الآيتين وهما قول الله تعالى: {يُدَبِّرُ الْأَمْرَ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ إِلَى الْأَرْضِ ثُمَّ يَعْرُجُ إِلَيْهِ فِي يَوْمٍ كَانَ مِقْدَارُهُ أَلْفَ سَنَةٍ مِّمَّا تَعُدُّونَ ﴿٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [السجدة].

وقوله تعالى: {وَإِنَّ يَوْمًا عِندَ رَبِّكَ كَأَلْفِ سَنَةٍ مِّمَّا تَعُدُّونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:47].

فكما قلنا أن البيان لقول الله تعالى: {يُدَبِّرُ الْأَمْرَ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ إِلَى الْأَرْضِ ثُمَّ يَعْرُجُ إِلَيْهِ فِي يَوْمٍ كَانَ مِقْدَارُهُ أَلْفَ سَنَةٍ مِّمَّا تَعُدُّونَ ﴿٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم، أنّ ذلك بدأ مِن أول أمرٍ مِن الله بطاعة أول خليفةٍ في البشر (آدم عليه الصلاة والسلام) إلى آخر أمرٍ بطاعة خاتم خلفاء الله (المهديّ المنتظَر)، فالزمن بينهما كان مقداره ألف سنةٍ مما تعدّون، ومعنى قوله تعالى: {مِّمَّا تَعُدُّونَ} أي أن اليوم كسنةٍ في الحساب وهو يوم الأرض المفروشة ذات المشرقين والتي يستحوذ عليها الآن المسيح الدجال ويومها كسنةٍ من سنينكم كما أخبركم محمدٌ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - أنّ يوم الدجال كسنةٍ؛ أي كسنةٍ من سنينكم، إذًا كم ألف سنةٍ من سنين الأرض المفروشة بحسب أيامنا حتمًا سوف تعادل بحساب أيامنا أكيد = 360000 سنة؟ إذًا كم السنة عند الله في الكتاب؟ فبما أنّ اليوم الواحد كألف سنة، إذًا السنة الواحدة أكيد = 360000 سنة بحسب أيامنا. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَإِنَّ يَوْمًا عِندَ رَبِّكَ كَأَلْفِ سَنَةٍ مِّمَّا تَعُدُّونَ} صدق الله العظيم.

إذاً السنة حتمًا = 360000 سنةٍ بحسب أيامنا، وكذلك الألف السنة من سنين الأرض المفروشة كذلك تساوي 360000 سنةٍ من سنيننا بالساعة والدقيقة والثانية لو كنتم تعلمون، ولن أزيدكم على ذلك شيئًا في أسرار الحساب في الكتاب إلّا أن يشاء ربي شيئًا وسع ربي كل شيءٍ رحمةً وعلماً.

ويا معشر علماء الأمّة اتقوا الله واعترفوا بالحقّ، وللأسف إن كثيرًا منكم لو آتيه بخمسين ألف برهانٍ من مُحكَم القرآن أني الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر لنبذهم أجمعين وراء ظهره وقال بكل بساطة: "بل اسم المهديّ محمد بن عبد الله، أو اسم المهديّ محمد بن الحسن العسكريّ، أو اسم المهديّ أحمد بن عبد الله"، ومن ثم أردّ عليكم وأقول: بالله عليكم هل تنتظرون نبيًّا أو رسولًا من بعد محمدٍ رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم - خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسَلين؟ ومعروفٌ جوابكم: "كلَّا"، ومن ثم أقول لكم: إذًا المهديّ المنتظر سيأتي ناصرًا لمحمدٍ - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - وبذلك يتبيّن لكم الحكمة من التواطؤ لاسم محمدٍ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - في اسم المهديّ (ناصر محمد)، وجعل الله التواطؤ في اسمي للاسم محمد في اسم أبي، وذلك لكي يحمل الاسم الخبر، أفلا تعقلون؟!

وإن كذّبتم بأنّ الشمس أدركت القمر نذيراً للبشر قبل أن يسبق الليل النهار فانظروا يا قوم هل يوجد هناك كوكبٌ يحمل النار يقترب من أرضكم في عصري وعصركم؟ فهل فهمتم الخبر والبيان الحقّ للذِّكر؟ فلماذا تُكذِّبون الحقّ من ربّكم وبأي حقٍّ تكذِّبون إن كنتم صادقين؟ برغم أني لم آتِكم بدينٍ جديدٍ ولا سنةٍ جديدةٍ؛ بل أدعوكم للرجوع إلى كتاب الله وسنة محمدٍ رسول الله الحقّ - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - فإذا أنتم عن الحقّ مُعرضون بغير الحقّ! وإلى متى الإعراض عن الحقّ إلى متى؟! إلى أن تروا العذاب الأليم؟

فأيُّ علماءٍ أنتم يا معشر علماء المسلمين؟ وسوف تتسبّبون في عذاب أمّة الإسلام بسبب إعراضكم عن الحقّ من ربّكم وأَتْباعكم مثلكم كالأنعام؛ بل هم أضلّ سبيلًا، فلو يعملون مقارنةً بين بيان ناصر محمد اليمانيّ وبيان علمائهم لكتاب الله لوجدوا أنه كالفرق بين النور والظُلمات، وها هو موقع ناصر محمد اليمانيّ جعلناه طاولة الحوار العالميّة مسموحًا لكلِّ البشر المسلمين والكفار والنّصارى واليهود والمُلحدين، وأحذّر الذين يغالطون الحقّ ويصدّون عنه من بعد ما تبيَّن لهم أنه الحقّ من ربّهم من شياطين البشر مِن المسخ إلى خنازير! حسبي الله لا إله إلا هو عليه توكلت وهو ربّ العرش العظيم.

اللهم إني بريءٌ من كافة علماء المسلمين الذين تولَّوا عن كتاب الله وسنَّة رسوله الحقّ وبريءٌ من أتباعهم الذين هم مثلهم لا يعقلون ولا يُفرِّقون بين الحمير والبعير إمّعات لا يستخدمون عقولهم شيئًا، وأقسمُ بالله لتُسْألُنّ عن عقولكم وأبصاركم وأفئدتكم يا من تتَّبعون ما ليس لكم به علمٌ وقد حذّركم الله أن تتَّبعوا ما ليس لكم به علمٌ. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَلَا تَقْفُ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ ۚ إِنَّ السَّمْعَ وَالْبَصَرَ وَالْفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُولَـٰئِكَ كَانَ عَنْهُ مَسْئُولًا ﴿٣٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

وإن كذَّبتم مِن بعد ما تبيَّن لكم أنّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ ينطق بالحقّ ويهدي إلى صراطٍ مستقيمٍ ومن ثمّ تُنظِرون إيمانكم بإيمان علمائكم المستكبرين عن الحقّ فسوف تعلمون في يومٍ قريبٍ يجعل الولدان شِيبًا السماء مُنفطرٌ به كان وعده مفعولاً، فَمَن ينجيكم يا معشر المسلمين المعرضين عن كتاب الله وسنَّة رسوله الحقّ والمستمسكين بسنَّة الشيطان الرجيم ويحسبون أنهم مهتدون؟ ويا ويلكم من ربّ العالمين فإنه سوف يعذّبكم مع الكفار بالقرآن العظيم لأنه لا فرق بينكم وبينهم شيئًا، ولذلك أُبشّركم بعذابٍ شاملٍ لكافة قرى البشريّة جميعًا حتى مكة المكرمة وهيئة كبار علمائها الذين استكبروا علينا بغير الحقّ إلَّا أن يعترفوا بالحقّ فكم دعوتهم وكم أرسلتُ لهم من بياناتٍ بالحجّة بالحقّ، فمَن ينجّيهم من عذاب الله؟ ومن ينجّي علماء الشيعة من عذاب الله؟ ومن ينجّي كافة علماء المسلمين من عذاب الله إن أعرضوا عن كتاب الله وسنَّة رسوله الحقّ؟

ويا معشر المسلمين الذين فرقوا دينهم شيعًا وكل حزبٍ بما لديهم فرحون إني مُلتزمٌ بكتاب الله وسنَّة رسوله الحقّ، ولربّما يودّ أحد علماء الأمّة أن يقول: "ونحن كذلك ملتزمون بكتاب الله وسنَّة رسوله الحقّ"، ومن ثمّ أردّ عليه وأقول: إنك تكذب على نفسك وأتباعِك وتُضلونهم بغير علمٍ ولا هُدىً ولا كتابٍ مُنيرٍ بل بعلوم الظنّ والظنّ لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئًا واتَّبعتم أمر الشيطان وقلتم على الله ما لا تعلمون وعصيتم أمر الرحمن الذي حرّم عليكم أن تقولوا على الله ما لا تعلمون وأضلَّكم الحديث الباطل [كُل مُجتهد مُصيب] سواء أخطأ أو أصاب فله أجرٌ إن أصاب وأجرٌ إن أخطأ! ويا سبحان الله أتجعلون لِمَن يقول على الله ما لا يعلم ونفَّذ أمر الشيطان وعصى أمر الرحمن فتجعلون له أجرًا؟! قل هاتوا برهانكم إن كنتم صادقين.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    خليفةُ الله الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ.

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

26 - 02 - 1430 AH
    22 - 02 - 2009 AD
    11:46 pm
    ________

..Keep your duty to Allah, verily do not greet us with which Allah does not greet us with

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful,prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad and his righteous family, and the followers to the Truth till the day of judgement, after this

O Ja’far, peace be upon you, keep your duty to Allah, verily do not greet us with which Allah does not greet us with it, I did not take a note to the title of your statement except now, lo and behold it is with the title: (Poison on you).

This is the greeting of the Jews the day they enter upon Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and they say: “Poison on you”, and they to themselves: “Why doesn't Allah chastise us for what we are saying?” Because He knows that we say the poison on you, and the messenger thinks that we said peace on you, but Allah know that we said poison on you, so why Allah does not chastise us for that?”.

And Allah the Most High said: {..And when they come to you they greet you with a greeting with which Allah greets you not, and say within themselves: Why does not Allah punish us for what we say? Hell is enough for them; they will burn in it, and evil is the resort!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mujaadalah] 58:8

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?5234

اقتباس المشاركة 29543 من موضوع ردّ المهديّ المنتظَر على العضو جعفر ..

- 2 -
    27 - صفر - 1430 هـ
    22 - 02 - 2009 مـ
    11:46 مساءً
    (بحسب التقويم الرّسمي لأمّ القرى)

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=895
    ________

اتَّقِ الله، فلا تُحيِّنا بما لم يُحيِّنا الله به ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على محمدٍ وآله الطيبين والتابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين، وبعد..

السلام عليكم يا جعفر، اتقِ الله فلا تُحيِّنا بما لم يُحيِّنا الله به، ولم آخذ بالي من عنوان بيانك إلّا الآن فإذا هو بعنوان: (السام عليكم).

وهذه تحية اليهود يوم كانوا يدخلون على محمدٍ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - ويقولون: "السام عليكم" ويقولون في أنفسهم: "لولا يُعَذِّبنا الله لأنه يعلمُ أننا نقول السام عليكم، ويظنّ الرسول أننا قلنا السلام عليكم، ولكن الله يعلم أننا قلنا السام عليكم، فلما لا يُعَذِّبنا الله بذلك؟". وقال الله تعالى: {وَإِذَا جَاءُوكَ حَيَّوْكَ بِمَا لَمْ يُحَيِّكَ بِهِ اللَّـهُ وَيَقُولُونَ فِي أَنفُسِهِمْ لَوْلَا يُعَذِّبُنَا اللَّـهُ بِمَا نَقُولُ ۚ حَسْبُهُمْ جَهَنَّمُ يَصْلَوْنَهَا ۖ فَبِئْسَ الْمَصِيرُ} صدق الله العظيم [المجادلة:8].

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

3. افتراضي

- 3 -

27 - 02 - 1430 AH
    23 - 02 - 2009 AD
    10:40 pm
    ________

..The fatwa with the Truth that for the Imam Mahdi two absences, and Allah is a Witness and Guardian upon what I say

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the illiterate trustworthy prophet and his family, and the followers to the Truth till the day of judgement, after this..

O Ja’far and the twelve Shiites, verily that for the Awaited Mahdi is two absences from his family while the people of his residence do not know where is their companion, and this occurred as a result of personal reasons already has preceded the explanation of it, the important that the doctrine of the Shiites is that for the Imam Mahdi two absences and it is True, it occurred with a decree from Allah and not applying the two absences with deliberate intention from me, no by my Lord. And I did not know that for the Awaited Mahdi two absences, and I did not know that I am the Mahdi, and I did not have of the knowledge at those days except a little as like any Muslim who knows the essential matters of his religion. The important is that the two absences Truly happened and Allah is a Witness and guardian upon what I say, and the major absence occurred before the minor absence.

As for that major absence; surely it was in Yemen while none knows in my place any of my family and the people of my residence, and the cause of my disappearance is circumstances I do not like to mention it and already preceded that I mentioned it in one of the explanatory-statements, the important that it forced me on the disappearance from my family and the people of my residence and all who know me accept who I rely on them in accomplishing my needs and they are not of my family and the people of my residence, and perhaps a brother to you that your mother did not give birth to him, then I traveled to outside of Yemen, then my family and all who know me got surprised by seeing me on the Iraqi satellite channel and my standing was alongside of Al-Sufyani Saddam Hosain with the motivation of the religion’s brotherhood, land, and the Arabic honor, but I knew over there in what did not know from before that he was an iniquitous, then I knew that he would never achieve victory and Allah only sends who is more iniquitous than him. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And thus do We make some of the iniquitous to have authority over others..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:129

As that I received a fatwa from Allah through Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- that: [Al-Sufyani is Saddam Hosain and there is no good in Saddam]

The vision with Truth ended

as well he is called Al-Sufyani because the kinship is of the Quraish from the offspring of Muawiya son of Abi Sufyani,and I knew that he would never have victory over America, and America is more iniquitous than Saddam and whoever was their allies is more iniquitous than Saddam, and only Allah made the most iniquitous to have authority over him making him to taste the worst of the chastisement as he was chastising (others). Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And thus do We make some of the iniquitous to have authority over others..}Truthful Allah the Great.

And Saddam was defeated then the news about me was cut off from my family and (the people) of my household and all who know me after they saw me on the satellite channel, then they thought that I was killed in the Iraqi war with no doubt nor suspicion, then they were surprise that I was still alive and great good new to my family and (the people) of my household and all who know me after they gave up from my safe return because I appeared on Iraqi TV twice and then my news were cut off until after the American war of aggression against Iraq, and then I came out from Iraq to Damascus,Syria in order to call my mother ease her (worries) over my safety because my family and (immediate family of) my household just knew that I am in Iraq on the day they saw me on one of the satellite channels speaking from Iraq, and I tried to return to Iraq with every trick and way but the Syrian prevented us at its borders with Iraq, and they said it is not allowed to enter Iraq except who is Iraqi, and I tried with them a whole one night but they refused, then I returned to Damascus and stayed in it for what Allah please, then I traveled to Yemen and I disappeared also from my family and my household and the important with me that I contacted my mother and I comforted her that I am well, then my news got cut off from them and I traveled to Yemen and the other absence continued, and I disappeared in Sana and I did not show up to my family whom they live in Sana and not to any one of (immediate family of) my household and none knows of my return except three whom I rely upon them to deliver my needs, and I don't walk in the markets so no one recognize me and I decided the disappearing till an appointed time until my problem is solved, I was wanted on those days for twelve millions Yemeni Riyal because of my loss in car trade, and that was the cause of my major absence, and the minor one, and I went through circumstances in the two absences.. and praise be to Allah.

The important these two absences just passed and ended and now you are in the era of dialogue before the appearing — O community of the twelve Shiites, so keep your duty to Allah O Ja’far and be of the best foremost supporters, I swear to you by Who created me and created you that you are mocking with the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord.
    My brother in Allah’s cause, I ask Allah to guide you and pardon you, you do not know that I am the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord and if you knew that I am the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord you would have been from the foremost supporters, and an excellent man if he believed in the Truth.

.Your brother the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 29544 من موضوع ردّ المهديّ المنتظَر على العضو جعفر ..

- 3 -
    28 - صفر - 1430 هـ
    23 - 02 - 2009 مـ
    10:40 مساءً

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=896
    ________

الفتوى بالحقّ أنّ للإمام المهديّ غيبتين والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووكيلٌ ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على النَّبي الأميّ الأمين وآله والتَّابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين، وبعد..

ويا جعفر ويا معشر الشيعة الاثني عشر، إنّ للمهديّ المنتظَر غيبتين عن أهله ورَبعه لا يعلمون أين صاحبهم، وحدث ذلك نتيجة أسبابٍ شخصيّةٍ سَبَق شرحها، المهم إنّ عقيدة الشيعة أنّ للإمام المهديّ غيبتين هي حقٌّ حدثت بقدرٍ من الله وليس تطبيق الغيبتين بتعمدٍ مني كلّا وربّ الكعبة، ولم أكن أعلم أنّ للمهديّ المنتظر غيبتين، ولم أكن أعلم أني المهديّ، وليس لدي من العلم تلك الأيام إلّا قليلٌ كمثل أي مسلمٍ يعلمُ الضروري من أمور دينه، المهم إنّ الغيبتين حقًّا حدثتا والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووكيلٌ، والغيبة الكُبرى حدثت قبل الغيبة الصغرى.

فأما الغيبة الكُبرى فكانت في اليمن ولا يعلمُ بمكاني أيٌّ من أهلي وربعي، وسبب اختفائي هي ظروف لا أحبّ أن أذكرها وسَبَق أن ذكرتها في أحد البيانات، المهم أنها أجبرتني على الاختفاء عن أهلي وربعي وجميع من يعرفوني إلّا من أعتمدُ عليهم في قضاء حوائجي وليسوا هم من أهلي وربعي؛ ورُبَّ أخٍ لك لم تلده أمك. ومن ثم سافرت إلى خارج اليمن، ومن ثم تفاجأ أهلي وجميع من يعرفني برؤيتي في القناة الفضائيّة العراقيّة وكان وقوفي إلى جانب السُفيانيّ صدام حسين بِدافع أُخوّة الدين والأرض والعِرض العربيّ، ولكني علمت هناك بما لم أكن أعلم من قبل أنه كان ظالمًا، ومن ثم علمت أنه لن ينتصر وإنما يبعث الله له من هو أظلم منه. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَكَذَٰلِكَ نُوَلِّي بَعْضَ الظَّالِمِينَ بَعْضًا} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:129].

وكذلك تلقّيت فتوى من الله عن طريق محمدٍ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - أن: [السفيانيّ هو صدام حسين ولا خير في صدام] انتهت الرؤيا بالحقّ.

وكذلك يسمّى السفيانيّ لأنّ نسبه من قريش من ذُريّة معاوية بن أبي سفيان، وعلمت أنه لن ينتصر على أمريكا، وأمريكا أظلم مِن صدام ومَن والاهم أظلم مِن صدام، وإنما ولّاه الله أظلم منه يذيقونه سوء العذاب كما كان يُعَذِّب. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَكَذَٰلِكَ نُوَلِّي بَعْضَ الظَّالِمِينَ بَعْضًا} صدق الله العظيم.

وانهزم صدام ومن ثم انقطعت أخباري عن أهلي وربعي وجميع من يعرفوني من بعد أن رأوني بالقناة الفضائيّة، ومن ثم اعتقدوا بلا شكٍّ أو ريبٍ أني قُتلتُ في حرب العراق، ومن ثم تفاجأوا أني لم أزَل على قيد الحياة وبشرى كبرى لأهلي وربعي وجميع من يعرفني مِن بعد أن استيأسوا مِن نجاتي لأني ظهرتُ في القناة العراقيّة مرَّتين ومن ثم انقطعت أخباري إلى ما بعد الحرب الأمريكيّة بالعدوان على العراق، ومن ثم خرجت مِن العراق إلى سوريا دمشق لكي أتصل بوالدتي أطمئنها على سلامتي لأنّ أهلي وربعي قد علموا أني في العراق يوم شاهدوني على أحد القنوات الفضائيّة أتكلم من العراق، وحاولت العودة إلى العراق بكل حيلةٍ ووسيلةٍ ولكن منعنا السوريون في حدودهم مع العراق وقالوا ممنوع دخول العراق إلّا مَن كان عراقيّ، وحاولت معهم ليلةً كاملةً فأبوا، ومن ثم رجعت إلى دمشق ومكثت فيها إلى ما شاء الله، ومن ثم سافرت اليمن واختفيت كذلك عن أهلي وربعي، والمهم لديّ أني اتصلت بوالدتي من سوريا وطمأنتها أني بخير، ومن ثم انقطعت أخباري عنهم وسافرت اليمن واستمرت الغَيبة الأخرى واختفيت في صنعاء ولم أظهر لأهلي الذين يسكنون في صنعاء ولا لأحدٍ مِن ربعي ولا يعلم بعودتي أحدٌ إلا ثلاثةٌ مِمَّن أعتمد عليهم لقضاء حوائجي، ولا أمشي في الأسواق حتى لا يعرفني أحد، وقررت الاختفاء إلى أجلٍ مسمى حتى تُحَلَّ مشكلتي فأنا كنت مُطالَبًا تلك الأيام باثني عشر مليون ريالًا يمنيًّا بسبب خسارتي في تجارة السيارات، وذلك سبب غيبتي الكبرى والصغرى، ومررت بظروفٍ في الغيبتين.. والحمد لله.

المهم هاتان غيبتان قد مضتا وانقضتا وأنتم الآن في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور يا معشر الشيعة الاثني عشر، فاتّق الله يا جعفر وكُن من الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، فأقسمُ لك بِمَن خلقني وخلقك أنك تستهزئ بالإمام المهديّ الحقّ من ربّك! أخي في الله هداك الله وعفا الله عنك فإنك لا تعلم أني الإمام المهديّ الحقّ من ربّك ولو كنت تعلم أني الإمام المهديّ الحقّ من ربّك لكنت من الأخيار السابقين الأنصار ونِعم الرجل لو صدّق بالحقّ.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوك الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ــــــــــــــــــــــــ
    اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

4. افتراضي

- 4 -

28 - 02 - 1430 AH
    24 - 02 - 2009 AD
    08:11 pm
    ________

I surely scare you from Allah’s chastisement if you forged lies against people unjustly, and indeed he fails who forges (a lie), and bears iniquity

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this

O Ja’far, you has asked me about the two absences and I gave you fatwa with Truth and I made clear to you the reason of the disappearance and it is that one of the people of religion wanted to throw me in jail, and from where can I pay to him his right while I am in prison? So I disappeared until I managed myself and I appeared and returned to him his right, and no course for you in what is upon us of debt, and we did not resort to you (seeking help) to repay it, while I am more than you in fulfilling (the promise), and I never been a thief as you describe me, and Allah is He Whose help is sought against what you describe the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord, and forge against us false lies and false accusations and you do not fear Allah on a day when He will ask you about your forgery against us unjustly, I ask Allah to pardon you, I only want for you the salvation while you perish yourself and forge against us false lies and a great false accusations, verily Allah is He Whose help is sought.

Haven’t you find what to reply to us other than false lies and the false accusations, so do you secure Allah’s plan? I surely scare you from Allah’s chastisement and that you do not forge lies against people unjustly, and indeed he fails who forges (a lie). And he who bears iniquity is indeed undone. The Imam Mahdi never been foolish to reply to (others) like you, so if you refused following the Truth, certainly the judgement is Allah’s and He is the best of those who judge, and no power except with Allah, we belong to Allah and indeed to Him we return.

O man, keep your duty to Allah and if you are not of the people of knowledge so do not involve yourself and you be of whom Allah said about them: {And among the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge, and follows every rebellious satan.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:3

But you do not possess but the knowledge of obscenity and the forgery of false lies and the false accusations, I had issued fatwa to the Shiites and the Sunnies that Allah’s khalifa specializes in choosing him Allah, Him Alone, and He does not associate in His judgement anyone, so how can His servants select Allah’s khalifa besides Him glory be to Him? Thus Allah did not make the abundance of wealth as an argument for you against us as He did not make an argument for the children of Israel from before against Taloot. Look at Allah decisive word: {And their prophet said to them: Surely Allah has raised (Taloot) Saul to be a king over you. They said: How can he have kingdom over us while we have a greater right to kingdom than he, and he has not been granted abundance of wealth? He said: Surely Allah has chosen him above you, and has increased him abundantly in knowledge and physique. And Allah grants His kingdom to whom He pleases. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:247

And Allah will provide me of His grace and my loyal-friends and He grants his kingdom to whom He pleases — O Ja’far, repent to Allah and ask your Lord forgiveness, surely you just forged against us false lies and false accusations, and Allah has increased me abundantly in knowledge over you and the arbitrator is the True knowledge; that is the proof of the khilafat and not the abundance of wealth, and the dialogue table is the courtyard, so let us resort for judgement to the decisive Quran and the True sunna, so if I did not bridle you with the Truth then I am not the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord, and if I bridled you then pride carried you off to sin, surely you did not find what to say in the Truth except the insults, verbal abuse, and slander, certainly that is how the ignorant fools in every time and place, and then they would say: {Had we but listened or pondered, we should not have been among the inmates of the burning Fire.} [Al-Mulk] 67:10, so if you do not repent most definitely you will someday become of the regretful ones.

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 29545 من موضوع ردّ المهديّ المنتظَر على العضو جعفر ..

- 4 -
    29 - صَفر - 1430 هـ
    24 - 02 - 2009 مـ
    08:11 مساءً

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=897
    ________

إنّي أخوّفك مِن عذاب الله إنْ افتريتَ على الناس بغير الحقّ، وقد خاب مَن افترى وحمل ظُلمًا ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين، وبعد..

يا جعفر لقد سألتني عن الغيبتين وأفتيتك بالحقّ وبيّنت لك سبب الاختفاء وهو أنّ أحد أهل الدَّيْن كان يريد أن يلقي بي في السِّجن، ومن أين أدفع له حقّه وأنا في السِّجن؟ فاختفيت حتى دبّرت أمري وظهرت وأرجعت إليه حقّه، ولا دخل لك بِما علينا من الدَّيْن، ولم نلجأ إليك لقضائه، وأنا أوفى مِنك وما كنت سارِقًا كما تصفني والله المستعان على ما تصِف به الإمام المهديّ الحقّ من ربّك، وتفتري علينا زورًا وبُهتانًا ولا تخاف الله يوم يسألك على افترائك علينا بغير الحقّ، وعفا الله عنك وإنما أريد لك النجاة وأنت تهلك نفسك وتفتري علينا زورًا وبُهتانًا عظيمًا، والله المستعان.

ألم تجد ما تردّ به علينا غير الزور والبُهتان؟ فهل تأمَن مَكْر الله؟ فإني أخوّفك من عذاب الله وأن لا تفتري على الناس بغير الحقّ وقد خاب من افترى وقد خاب من حَمل ظُلمًا، وما كان الإمام المهديّ سفيهًا ليردّ على مثلك، فإن أبيت اتّباع الحقّ فالحُكم لله وهو خير الحاكمين ولا قوة إلّا بالله، وإنّا لله وإنّا إليه لراجعون.

فاتَّقِ الله يا رجل وإن كنتَ لستَ من أهل العلم فلا تورِّط نفسك وتكون من الذين قال الله عنهم: {وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّـهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَيَتَّبِعُ كُلَّ شَيْطَانٍ مَّرِيدٍ ﴿٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].

ولكنك لا تملك إلّا عِلم السَّفاهة والافتراء والزور والبُهتان، وقد أفتيتُ الشيعةَ والسّنةَ أنّ خليفة الله يختصّ باختياره الله وحده ولا يُشرِك في حكمه أحدًا، فكيف يصطفي خليفةَ الله عبادُه من دونه سبحانه؟! وكذلك لم يجعل الله سِعة المال حُجّتكم علينا كما لم يجعلها حُجّةً لبني إسرائيل من قَبلُ على طالوت. فانظر لقول الله المُحكَم: {وَقَالَ لَهُمْ نَبِيُّهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ قَدْ بَعَثَ لَكُمْ طَالُوتَ مَلِكًا ۚ قَالُوا أَنَّىٰ يَكُونُ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ عَلَيْنَا وَنَحْنُ أَحَقُّ بِالْمُلْكِ مِنْهُ وَلَمْ يُؤْتَ سَعَةً مِّنَ الْمَالِ ۚ قَالَ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ اصْطَفَاهُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَزَادَهُ بَسْطَةً فِي الْعِلْمِ وَالْجِسْمِ ۖ وَاللَّـهُ يُؤْتِي مُلْكَهُ مَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَاللَّـهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ ﴿٢٤٧﴾} [البقرة].

وسوف يغنيني الله من فضله وأوليائي ويؤتي ملكه مَن يشاء يا جعفر، فتُبْ إلى الله واستغفر ربّك فقد افتريت علينا زورًا وظُلمًا، وقد زادني الله عليك بسطةً في العلم والحَكَمُ بيننا هو العِلم الحقّ ذلك برهان الخلافة وليس سعة المال، وطاولة الحوار هي الميدان، فلنحتَكِم إلى مُحكَم القرآن والسُّنة الحقّ فإذا لم ألجمكم بالحقّ فلست الإمام المهديّ الحقّ من ربّك، وإن ألجمتك فأخذتك العزّة بالإثم فلَم تجد ما تقول في الحقّ إلَّا السَّبَّ والشتم والافتراء، فهكذا الجاهلون السفهاء في كُلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ، ومن ثم يقولون: {لَوْ كُنَّا نَسْمَعُ أَوْ نَعْقِلُ مَا كُنَّا فِي أَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ} [الملك:10]، فإذا لم تتُب فمُؤكدٌ سوف تصبح يومًا ما مِن النادمين.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ
    اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 15-10-2017, 06:44 PM
  2. مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 18-05-2017, 12:01 AM
  3. The decisive judgement of the Awaited Mahdi for the beginning of Ramadan 1428..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 10-05-2016, 12:05 AM
  4. Call of the Awaited Mahdi to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book if you indeed believe in it..
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 10-07-2015, 12:08 AM
  5. From the Awaited Mahdi to the community of the twelve Shiites: Who is the Yemeni?
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 18-03-2015, 12:46 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •