الموضوع: western country

النتائج 1 إلى 8 من 8
  1. افتراضي western country

As salamu aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,
    short question: How shall a women or men handle the living in a western country? To specify it: Is it allowed for a women to work with males when there is no other opportunity? What would be a good way of living for a men or women in the western countries where Fitan is everywhere? Shall they do Hijra? It's not easy to live the right islam in a western country.. So would it be haram if a male or female would stay?

2. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة 146114 من موضوع طّلب فتوى

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    08 - 08 - 1435 هـ
    06 - 06 - 2014 مـ
    05:26 صباحاً

ـــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة : Ataraxic
    ​بسم الله الرّحمن الرّحيم، والصّلاة والسّلام على كافّة الأنبياء والرّسل لا نفرّق بين أحدٍ منهم
    وأصلّي وأسلّم عليهم أجمعين وآلهم الطّيبين الطّاهرين والتّابعين لهم الّذين استجابوا لدعوتهم في الأوّلين وفي الآخرين إلى يوم الدّين
    وسلام طيّب للنّاصر للإسلام ولنبيّه سيّدنا محمد صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم تسليما الإمام المهدي المنتظر ناصر محمد اليماني أهدى الرّايات رايتك وأعظم الغايات غايتك. أمّا بعد..
    أمي تعالج المرضى بالطب الطبيعي، تعالج الرجال و النساء من أمراض مستعصية، و ليس هناك معالجين رجال لهذه الأمراض، و تعالجهم بحضور زوجة أو أم أو أخت المريض، لتجنب الخلوة في قاعة العلاج.
    هل هذا جائز ؟ نرجو منكم فتوى شافية لنا بهذا الموضوع. جزاكم الله عنا خيرا.
    أنصاركم من المملكة المغربية.
    انتهى الاقتباس من Ataraxic

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على محمدٍ رسول الله وآله وجميع المؤمنين، أمّا بعد..
    ويا حبيبي في الله من المغرب، لا حرج على أمِّك أن تمارس مهنتها بعلاج الطبِّ الطبيعي، وأهم شيءٍ أن لا تخلو بالمريض من الرجال لوحدها، وهداها الله إلى الصراط المستقيم.

أخوكم الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

[ لقراءة البيان من الموسوعة ]
    اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

- - - تم التحديث - - -

Imam Nasser Muhammad Al-Yamani
    08 - 08 - 1435 AH
    06 - 06 - 2014 m
    05:26 a.m.

Originally Posted by Ataraxic
    In the Name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, and prayers and peace be upon all the prophets and messengers, we do not differentiate between any of them
    And I pray and greet them all and their good, pure and dependent families who responded to their call in the first and in the others until the Day of Judgment
    A good peace for the supporter of Islam and its prophet, our Master Muhammad, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him and his family, greeting the awaited Imam Mahdi, Nasir Muhammad al-Yamani. As for ..
    My mother treats patients with natural medicine, treats men and women from incurable diseases, and there are no male healers for these diseases, and she treats them in the presence of the patient's wife, mother, or sister, to avoid being alone in the treatment room.
    Is this permissible? We hope you have a satisfactory fatwa for us on this matter. May Allah reward you well on our behalf.
    Your supporters are from the Kingdom of Morocco.

In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, and may peace and blessings be upon Muhammad, the Messenger of God, his family and all the believers.
    Oh, my beloved in God from Morocco, there is no blame on your mother to pursue her profession of treating natural medicine, and the most important thing is that the patient is not alone with men, and may God guide her to the straight path.

Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Yamani.
    ــــــــــــــــ

3. افتراضي

Walicom Alsalam
    As a Muslim I can tell you that "Fitan" is everywhere, not just in western countries, If the Muslim have the ability for doing unethical things, he will do it in any country, but when we have the fearing of Lord punishment, I believe it can help to stay away from making sins, another thing, we should know that we are weak, for that we shouldn't do any wrong steps that maybe will drive us to make sins, as meeting between male and female in un-public places, or hanging out with bad friends.
    Finally wish all the best for you, take care, God bless you all Imamm Supporters

4. افتراضي

Peace be upon you all

which country does not allow veiling?

Stay in your country and do your best, and leave the rest to allah, the best judge

5. افتراضي

PEACE BE UPON YOU SISTER

I didn't know that you are talking about the face veil, you mean the BURKA the one that spares only your eyes for your sight, I thought you were talking about a mere veil just for the hair, ears and neck area,........To my understanding i don't think it is a crime or sin not to wear a BURKA it is just an added advantage to wear a Burka...........Take an example of RAMADHAN sister, it is good to fast 30 days of the month but it is better to fast 6 more days as an added advantage but there is no crime if you do not fast the 6 days........... I repeat to my understanding I don't think it is a must to wear the Burka but it is an added advantage to minimize to the lowest levels the temptations from men but it is not a crime if you do not wear it

6. افتراضي

Okay thanks for the explanatory statement,

7. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : Sumayya
    As I understood it's obligatory: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthre...highlight=veil
    انتهى الاقتباس من Sumayya
    Yes correct sister. Face covering is infact pleasing to our Lord and the correct conduct for women according to the truth which Imam Mahdi has enlightened us with. Alhamdulilah

8. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : Nedira
    As salamu aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,
    short question: How shall a women or men handle the living in a western country? To specify it: Is it allowed for a women to work with males when there is no other opportunity? What would be a good way of living for a men or women in the western countries where Fitan is everywhere? Shall they do Hijra? It's not easy to live the right islam in a western country.. So would it be haram if a male or female would stay?
    انتهى الاقتباس من Nedira
    Salam sister Nadira. I pray I am able to answer you in a way thats pleasing to Allah and inline with the truth.

I think there are a number of ways to answer the question of how shall muslim men and women live in western countries and I think there are multiple ways to do it right. I think its important to a muslim household or even a household of supporters if possible. So marry a good muslim man. Even better if he is also a supporter of Allah's Khalifa Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al Yemeni. Once you do this you can both help each other to operate the way Allah outlines as correct conduct and also support each other in developing in this matter aswell as motivating each other in the support for Allahand His Khalifa

If you cannot do this its very important to stay connected to a muslim community if possible or more importantly this community of supporters. I too ask myself this question regularly and sometimes i dont think i have found the solution yet. I would like to connect with more of you here in this community.

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 20-04-2015, 09:48 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •