Imam Nasser Mohammed Al -Yamani
22 - 01 - 1435H
25 - 11 - 2013
3:50

I swear to Allah Almighty, Lord of the heavens and the earth and the Lord of the Great Throne, that this
Ansari vision is The Fatwa from the Lord of the Worlds to tell who is Zulkarnain ..

Quote:
اقتباس المشاركة :
Originally Posted by
Al Zaeem
In the name of Allah the Merciful
Praise be to Allah and peace and blessings be upon the Prophet Muhammad and the pure and I especially Mention The Imam of the nation and seal of imams, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al Yamani and his Family
My beloved Imam, a vision I saw five days before, I saw what seemed like a board, and written on it was: Zulkarnain is ( Ibrahim Ismail Ibrahim ) and Allah is my witness
And when I read deeply into the Quran and in the verses that mentions the name of Ibrahim I found it mentioned about (56) times, in (21) Surat , but when I looked deeply into it, it was like I found that my Lord almighty speaks of not one Ibrahim, but two people named Ibrahim in the Quran
The second vision ,I saw you my Imam, honoring us with a visit to our province, and you sent for me, and there were a lot of scientists and dignitaries around you, and it was like there were birds above their heads; because of the respect they showed you, I ask Allah Almighty to be the best visions and a Bless upon us
Your Servant Al Zaeem
انتهى الاقتباس
But now, it is clear to you oh Doctor. (the one who denied that the Israel is from the offspring of Ibrahim , peace be upon them, in the words of Allah :
{ Those who Allah blessed them from the prophets of the offspring of Adam and of those who we carried up with Noah and of the offspring of Ibrahim And Israel, and those who we guided and chose, if they hear the recited verses of Al-Rahman(the most merciful) they fell down prostrate and weeping ۩ (58) }
Almighty Allah [ Mary ]

and we quote from the statement of (Doctor.) the following in red:

( The Quran strictly distinguished between the offspring of [ Ibrahim ] and the offspring of [ Israel] , in the words of the Almighty : ( and of the offspring of Ibrahim and Israel) Mary 58 , here the offspring of Ibrahim differ from the offspring of Israel . , And if Jacob is Israel , then he is definitely of the offspring of Ibrahim because he is his grandson.

But I’ll give you the Fatwa what Allah meant in the verse: { and of the offspring of Ibrahim and Israel }that Allah meant Ibrahim bin Ismail bin Ibrahim , as well as Israel bin Isaac bin Ibrahim, who is also Jacob, all of whom are descendants of Ibrahim (the Father) Al Khalil (the companion) of Allah, peace be upon them .

And I am Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al Yamani invite the (Doctor.) who asks for dialogue, and I am able to proof the vision of Al Zaeem,and give the right fatwa from the Clear verses of the Quran, so answer the invitation for dialogue O Doctor .

And yes the awaited Mahdi dodged initially to detail the response to the Doctor who sent to us with Ahmed Wosabi Although the question was very logical, and we did not explain to him the answer before, but we gave a sign to the answer with this verse in the words of Allah :
{ And we gave him Isaac and Jacob, both we guided and Noah we guided before and from his descendants David and Solomon }
Almighty Allah [cattle : 84 ]

But I meant to refer to this verse hoping he will understand the meaning that both of Ibrahim and Israel are the descendants of Ibrahim , and the reason for not detailing the answer to the (Doctor.) that the answer to the question of the Doctor is related to one of the greatest mysteries of the secrets of the book , which is Allah's prophet Zulkarnain, and we have not yet restate in detail the secret from the clear verses, and the way to Allah is intended .

and This statement shall be uploaded to the encyclopedia until the release of the detailed statement about the character of Zulkarnain which is :
(((( (((( Prophet Ibrahim bin Ismail bin Ibrahim )))) )))

and he is among the mentioned 28 prophets, and he was mentioned with name Zulkarnain, but we promised that we provide his name only, and I love you in Allah O Ansar, some of you have hit the target, but with the words of conjecture while he wasn’t sure if his fatwa is right!

In any case, as for the Ansari Al Zaeem he has received a fatwa from his Lord , undoubtedly that a Zulkarnain is : ( Ibrahim bin Ismail bin Ibrahim ) , and Allah wanted to honor your brother Al Zaeem with this fatwa in the vision, and I bear witness to Allah that his vision is truthful, and I swear by Almighty Allah that Allah has really taught him with this fatwa the right character of Zulkarnain ( Ibrahim bin Ismail bin Ibrahim ) the fact that Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad al -Yamani did not pronounce with his lips to no one the name of Zulkarnain, so I learned for sure that Al Zaeem received the true fatwa from the Lord through the true vision No doubt, no doubt for a wise reason of the divine , and Allah has the command before and after .
And we inform you that Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani has never met Al Zaeem al Ansari from Iraq (Iraqi) ; and I swear to Allah that I never saw his image in my life , but I swear to Allah that he is sincere in his vision that Zulkarnain is ( Ibrahim bin Ismail bin Ibrahim ) , and I will tell you a little bit about your brother Al Zaeem of the Ansar (al-Ansari) , He is one of the Ansar who took the decision to continue to help up the Mahdi (with money) at the end of each month, and after the conditions of the Iraqi economy went to the worst, I wanted to relief him from the help he was giving due to the circumstances of Iraq , I didn’t want him to be hard on himself . But this is Ansari refused and insisted on continuing to strengthen the hands of the Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

Despite the bad condition of his country's economy and the harshness of life there, and now I see that Allah's generosity fell upon him with this true fatwa about the character of Zulkarnain for a divine wisdom, and I do not deny that there is a constituency of help to support the Mahdi from other Ansar, with values more than what Al Zaeem gives, and with great difference, but Allah has great wisdom to teach you the true fatwa about the character of Zulkarnain through your brother Ansari Al Zaeem , and now the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani has only to provide you with the proves for the vision of Al Zaeem from the clear of the Quran (verses), since we can’t build the rule for the nation based on the vision, so come forward please O doctor for dialogue based on the clear verses of the Quran, we are ready to set up the argument with authority of science textured from the clear verses of the great Qur'an .

Peace be upon the Messengers, and Praise be to Allah ..
Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani.

اقتباس المشاركة 124454 من موضوع سؤال جرئ - 306 - من هو ذو القرنين كورش أم الإسكندر؟ وما يلي ردّ المهديّ المنتظَر..

- 7 -
الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
22 - 01 - 1435 هـ
25 - 11 - 2013 مـ
03:50 صبـاحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=124441

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

أقسم بالله العظيم ربّ السموات والأرض وما بينهما وربّ العرش العظيم
أنّ رؤيا هذا الأنصاري فتوى من ربّ العالمين من هو ذو القرنين ..

اقتباس المشاركة : الزعيم
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
الحمد لله رب العالمين والصلاة والسلام على سيدنا محمد وعلى اله الطاهرين واخص منهم امام الامة وختم الائمة الامام المهدى ناصر محمد اليمانى وعلى آل بيته أجمعين..
إمامي الحبيب لقد رأيت رؤيا قبل خمسة أيام كأنها لوحة مكتوب عليها ذو القرنين هو (
ابراهيم اسماعيل ابراهيم ) والله على ما أقول شهيد
وعندما تدبرت القرآن الكريم وفى الآيات التى تخص اسم ابراهيم وجدتُها حوالي 56 مرة في 21 سورة، ولكن عند التدبر كأني أرى ربي جل جلاله يتكلم عن ليس ابراهيم واحداً وكأنه يوجد ابراهيمان فى القرآن الكريم.
أما الرؤيا الثانية فإنّك إمامي الغالي قد شرفتنا بزيارة محافظتنا وقد أرسلت إلي وكان هناك كثير من العلماء ووجهاء البلد حولك كان على رؤوسهم الطير من شدة احترامهم لك أسال الله العظيم أن تكون رؤى خير وبركة.
خادمكم الزعيم
انتهى الاقتباس من الزعيم
وأما الآن فتبين لك يا أيها الدكتور الذي نفى أن يكون إسرائيل من ذريّة إبراهيم عليهم الصلاة والسلام في قول الله تعالى: {أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِم مِّنَ النَّبِيِّينَ مِن ذُرِّيَّةِ آدَمَ وَمِمَّنْ حَمَلْنَا مَعَ نُوحٍ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّةِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْرَائِيلَ وَمِمَّنْ هَدَيْنَا وَاجْتَبَيْنَا إِذَا تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُ الرَّحْمَٰنِ خَرُّوا سُجَّدًا وَبُكِيًّا (58)} صدق الله العظيم [مريم].

ونقتبس من بيان الدكتور ما يلي باللون الأحمر:
اقتباس المشاركة :
(مـيّزَ القرآنُ بكلّ دِقّة بين ذُريّة [ إبراهيم ] و ذريّة [ إسرائيل ] ، بقوله تعالى : { و مِنْ ذُريّة إبراهـيمَ و إسـرائيل } مريم 58 ، فذريّةُ إبراهيم تختلفُ عن ذريّة إسرائيل. و لو كان يعقوب هو إسرائيل، فهو حُكْماً منْ ذريّة إبراهيم لأنّهُ حفيده.)
انتهى الاقتباس

وأفتيك بالحقّ إنما يقصد الله في قوله تعالى:
{وَمِن ذُرِّيَّةِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْرَائِيلَ} إنّما يقصد إبراهيم بن إسماعيل بن إبراهيم وكذلك إسرائيل بن إسحاق بن إبراهيم الذي هو ذاته يعقوب وجميعهم من ذرية خليل الله إبراهيم الأب عليهم الصلاة والسلام.

وإنّي الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أوجِّه الدعوة إلى الدكتور السائل المتدبّر لكتاب الذكر بالدعوة للحوار وإني على إثبات رؤيا (الزعيم) لقادرٌ، فأستنبط الفتوى الحقّ من محكم الذكر، فأجِب دعوة الحوار يا أيّها الدكتور.
ونَعَمْ لقد تهرَّب المهديّ المنتظَر بادئ الأمر من تفصيل ردّ الجواب على الدكتور الذي أرسل بسؤاله إلينا عن طريق أحمد الوصابي برغم أنّ سؤاله كان منطقياً جداً للغاية، ولم نفصّل له بالإجابة تفصيلاً؛ بل أشرنا من بعيدٍ بآيةٍ أخرى التي في قول الله تعالى:
{وَوَهَبْنَا لَهُ إِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ كُلًّا هَدَيْنَا وَنُوحًا هَدَيْنَا مِنْ قَبْلُ وَمِنْ ذُرِّيَّتِهِ دَاوُدَ وَسُلَيْمَانَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:84].

وإنما قصدت بالإشارة من هذه الآية لعله يفهم المقصود أنّ كذلك إبراهيم وإسرائيل من ذريّة إبراهيم، وسبب عدم التفصيل في ردّ الجواب للدكتور من قَبْلُ كون جواب سؤال الدكتور يختصّ بسرٍّ كبيرٍ من أسرار الكتاب يخصُّ نبيّ الله ذي القرنين ولم نبيّنه بعدُ بالتفصيل من محكم التنزيل، وإلى الله قصد السبيل.

ويرفع هذا البيان إلى الموسوعة حتى يتمّ تنزيل البيان المفصّل عن شخصية ذي القرنين الذي هو:
(((((((( نبي الله إبراهيم بن إسماعيل بن إبراهيم )))))))

وهو من ضمن العدد المذكورين الــ 28 نبي، وذكره كان باسم نبيّ الله ذي القرنين، وإنما وعدناكم أن نزيدكم علماً باسمه فقط، وأحبّكم في الله يا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار فمنكم من أصاب ولكن بقول الظنّ وهو ليس من الموقنين هل فتواه هي الحقّ!

وعلى كل حال بالنسبة للأنصاري (الزعيم) فقد تلقى الفتوى من ربّه لا شك ولا ريب أنّ ذا القرنين هو: (إبراهيم بن إسماعيل بن إبراهيم)، وأراد الله أن يكرم أخاكم الزعيم بهذه الفتوى في الرؤيا الحقّ، وأشهد الله أنّه لمن الصادقين في رؤياه؛ بل أقسم بالله العظيم أنّه حقاً علمه الله بالفتوى الحقّ عن شخصيّة ذي القرنين أنه (إبراهيم بن إسماعيل بن إبراهيم) كون الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني لم تنطق شفتاه لأحدٍ من هو ذو القرنين، ولذلك علمتُ علم اليقين أنّ (الزعيم) تلقى الفتوى الحقّ من ربّه عن طريق الرؤيا الحقّ لا شكّ ولا ريب لحكمةٍ ربانيةٍ، ولله الأمر من قبل ومن بعد.

ونحيطكم علماً أنّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني ما قط تقابل مع الزعيم الأنصاري العراقيّ؛ بل والله ما عرفت صورته قط في حياتي، ولكنّي أقسم بالله العظيم أنّه صادقٌ في رؤياه أن ذا القرنين هو ( إبراهيم بن إسماعيل بن إبراهيم )، ولسوف
أحدثكم قليلاً عن أخيكم الزعيم الأنصاري فإنه من الأنصار من أصحاب القرار في الاستمرار في شدّ أزر المهديّ المنتظر آخر كل شهرٍ وبعد أن ساءت أحوال الاقتصاد العراقي للغاية أردنا أن نعفيه عن شدّ الأزر نظراً لظروف بلاد الرافدين، فلا أريد أن يشقّ على نفسه. ولكنّ هذا الأنصاري أبى وأصرّ على الاستمرار لشدّ أزر المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني برغم تدهور اقتصاد بلاده وقساوة المعيشة، وقد رأيت أنّ الله كرّمه بالفتوى الحقّ عن شخصيّة ذي القرنين لحكمةٍ ربانيّةٍ، ولا ننكر أنّه يوجد من الأنصار من شدّ أزر المهديّ المنتظر أكثر من الزعيم بفارقٍ عظيمٍ ولكن لله حكمةٌ بالغةٌ أن يعلمكم بالفتوى الحقّ عن شخصيّة ذي القرنين عن طريق أخيكم الأنصاري الزعيم، ولم يتبقَ على الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني إلا أن يثبت حقيقة رؤيا الزعيم من محكم القرآن العظيم كون الرؤيا لا يُبنى عليها حكمٌ شرعيٌّ للأمّة، فتفضل يا دكتور للحوار من محكم الذِّكر فنحن جاهزون لإقامة الحجّة بسلطان العلم الملجم من محكم القرآن العظيم.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..