الموضوع: TamerlanKuzgov questions

صفحة 51 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 414950515253 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 501 إلى 510 من 539
  1. افتراضي How people of the clinical death see "fake afterlife"?

Assalam Aleykum,

Is there anybody to clarify a problem of the clinical death and visions of heavenly garden and prophets in this state of mind. The people who experienced the clinical death often say they saw Jesus and Hell and so on so forth. I am sure that "shaytans" make them see it by entering to their head and creating something like movie. A one of interesting things are agitators among christians who use it to attract more people to their confession showing stories of people who saw Jesus and God ( peace be upon him) talking with them. How they see it?

2. افتراضي

Thanks for reply brother...

3. افتراضي

I hope for Are answer too inshallah

4. افتراضي

Ок. Thank you

5. افتراضي The Russia lies that they invented the effective vaccine to fight Covid19?

Assalam Aleykum brothers in the true religion and supporters,

The Russia thinks that they have invented the first vaccine to fight Covid which is likely "fake news" as Imam Nasser has published his statements where he explains that the vaccine to treat this disorder won't be found ...what do you think about it? Please, share your thoughts..

6. افتراضي

Wa alaika salam,
    You have answered your question yourself brother, they would never find a vaccine to what they called coronavirus as the Imam said, Perhaps you haven't reached
    the certainty yet ...

7. افتراضي

Yes, I didn't reach certainty about vaccine for 100% because I know that Allah does what He wills and if He wants the real treatment will be found and our Imam will notify us. But anyway I have got more certainty that the effective vaccine won't be invented.

8. افتراضي

It's not like what they think brother Tamer, they would never find a vaccine for it , it's a punishment from God called (Rijz )and the only treatment for it is that the infected returns to God and begs him to lift the punishment as the Imam taught us .Take a look at these statements brother

Corona virus is of the lesser torment short of the greater torment, that perhaps they may repent
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=325080

Coronavirus and the decisive explanatory-statement, and it is not a joke
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=330075

..Coronavirus, yet it is not coronavirus, in fact a foul-evil (rejz) that has associates, a virus coalition

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=332486

9. افتراضي

Everyone must know that the torment of the so-called Corona virus is of the lesser torment short of the greater torment, perhaps they may supplicate in humility to their Lord in order for Him to remove His torment from them by His mercy so that they follow the caller to the truth from their Lord and submit in full, willing submission, after they have known that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni is truly the caliph of Allah over the worlds.

As there will not be any benefit from removing the torment of Allah then they persist in their transgression, wandering blindly. Then after that, Allah will destroy them with a torment greater than that which had already stricken them. So listen and understand the word of Allah the Most High:
    وَلَوْ رَحِمْنَاهُمْ وَكَشَفْنَا مَا بِهِم مِّن ضُرٍّ لَّلَجُّوا فِي طُغْيَانِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ ﴿75﴾ وَلَقَدْ أَخَذْنَاهُم بِالْعَذَابِ فَمَا اسْتَكَانُوا لِرَبِّهِمْ وَمَا يَتَضَرَّعُونَ ﴿76﴾ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا فَتَحْنَا عَلَيْهِم بَابًا ذَا عَذَابٍ شَدِيدٍ إِذَا هُمْ فِيهِ مُبْلِسُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم [ المؤمنون: 75-77 ]
    And even if We showed them mercy and removed what is upon them of affliction, they would persist in their transgression, wandering blindly. (75) And We have overtook them with the torment [as a warning], but they did not yield to their Lord, nor do they humbly supplicate, (76) Until when We open upon them a door of severe torment, immediately they will be therein in despair. (77)
    [Surah: 23- Al-Mu'minoon– Verses: 75-77]

So the decision makers in different countries must be informed about the statement of the global challenge that I wrote on the 10th Rajab 1441 AH [5thMarch 2020 AD], titled “Corona virus is of the lesser torment short of the greater torment, that perhaps they may repent” then, they see the points of challenge with the truth in the statement written on the 10th Rajab 1441 AH [5th March 2020 AD], and I have put in that statement the points of the challenge, I summarise as follows:

1 - It is a global torment from Allah and not just a mere global pandemic.

2 - All doctors will not and cannot know how the Corona virus was formed.

3 - All Doctors will never be able to control it, as how can they control the torment of Allah, Exalted is He?

4 - All Muslim and non-Muslim doctors will never be able to find a cure or a vaccine for it, even if they help and support each other.

5 - They will see from the plotting of the so-called Corona virus that which they had not taken into account.

And the statement in which I have mentioned these points of challenge was published on the 10th Rajab [5th March], at the time when the so-called Corona virus invaded China and Iran only.
    ---------------
    Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani
    26 - Ramadan- 1441 AH
    19 - 05 - 2020 AD
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?40184

10. افتراضي

Ok. Thank you, brother.

صفحة 51 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 414950515253 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions about Zakat
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 7